Hey Mr. BoNes

Started by KB, June 27, 2007, 08:06:41 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Inyourdraft2000

How do I find out what register # I was.....Looked all over the place..... 8)
[url="http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v351/Lalapops/association_sig_banner.jpg"]http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v351/Lalapops/association_sig_banner.jpg[/url]
"No one cares how much you know until they know how much you care"
[url="http://www.atvflorida.com/forum/index.php/topic,25960.0.html#lastPost"]http://www.atvflorida.com/forum/index.php/topic,25960.0.html#lastPost[/url]<<4SALE>>>

bigscrub79

Quote from: Inyourdraft2000 on June 29, 2007, 10:50:44 AM
How do I find out what register # I was.....Looked all over the place..... 8)
Find out the date you registered, then go to the members list and have them listed by date of registration by clicking on date registered. Then you find the date you are looking for and count down to find your number. There may be a faster way but thats how I did it.
[url="http://img253.imageshack.us/img253/1497/fmrsmall2oi6.gif"]http://img253.imageshack.us/img253/1497/fmrsmall2oi6.gif[/url]

TRX450R_Racer

#27
Put the mouse pointer over you name.  The member # is at the end of the link.

Jake your 2155

I'm 454

My original name was 89_250R_Racer

Member # 10

http://www.atvflorida.com/forum/index.php?action=profile;u=10
Member of South East Florida Trail Riders

Life's to short, wear a helmet.
Dress for the crash, not for the ride.
Ripped off by Brandon George.

bigscrub79

Quote from: TRX450R_Racer on June 29, 2007, 11:01:17 AM
Put the mouse pointer over you name.  The member # is at the end of the link.

Jake your 2155

I'm 454

My original name was 89_250R_Racer

Member # 10

http://www.atvflorida.com/forum/index.php?action=profile;u=10
Ohh thats alot easier, but I came up with a different number. Oh well guess im 2839
[url="http://img253.imageshack.us/img253/1497/fmrsmall2oi6.gif"]http://img253.imageshack.us/img253/1497/fmrsmall2oi6.gif[/url]

TRX450R_Racer

You put it over Mr Bones name and you get # 1
Member of South East Florida Trail Riders

Life's to short, wear a helmet.
Dress for the crash, not for the ride.
Ripped off by Brandon George.

mrbones

Thanks for all the kind words folks. Lets thank the mods, too, for all their help. And of course, thanks to you guys and gals, the sites users. Thanks for coming by and staying awhile.  :)
Riding Old Reliable --> The Honda Recon

Da_Mtg_Man

Quote from: Mr.BoNeS on June 29, 2007, 12:32:23 PM
Thanks for all the kind words folks. Lets thank the mods, too, for all their help. And of course, thanks to you guys and gals, the sites users. Thanks for coming by and staying awhile.  :)

Screw them, They all suck as mods. ;D Alright, alright, maybe Ida and moose are ok but that other one is a jerk.
FLORIDA MUD RIDER

Honda328i

I always have been a strong supporter of this site and appreciate the fact that it remains family-friendly.

Recently; however, I am extremely disappointed with the lack of support and participation in the recent rally that was held for the benefit of our quad community.  There are way too many no-shows from this site, and for that I am disappointed.

Then to add further insult to injury, several members here have chosen to throw my friends under the bus over the rally, with unfounded and highly libelous comments, many of whom did not even bother to attend the rally.  It's like writing a movie review without having seen the film.

I have met some really great people here, and for that I am grateful.  I hate having to write this because of that.  Keeping things friendly and positive in an open forum is the best way to build friendships and community.  Those of you here that do not follow that should be ashamed by the negativity and divisiveness that you bring to our community, and the poor representation you bring to outsiders.  

As a long-time Contributing Member, I am really rethinking my involvement here, I'm sorry to say.  That's just the way I feel, and I'm being honest.  It's really too bad that a couple of bad apples spoil the whole basket.
[url="http://i5.photobucket.com/albums/y162/Chuck_Norris/WANNARIDE.jpg"]http://i5.photobucket.com/albums/y162/Chuck_Norris/WANNARIDE.jpg[/url]

1FasterBlaster

 I've been a member on here for two years. If there is any information I've ever needed, I got from the members on this site, and no other!!
   It's changed a lot, and I miss the group rides we use to do a lot more in the old days. But I still hope to ride with everyone when I finally get my 450. Then, I'll start talking smack like everyone else on here !! ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D

bigscrub79

Quote from: Da_Mtg_Man on June 29, 2007, 01:45:31 PM
Quote from: Mr.BoNeS on June 29, 2007, 12:32:23 PM
Thanks for all the kind words folks. Lets thank the mods, too, for all their help. And of course, thanks to you guys and gals, the sites users. Thanks for coming by and staying awhile.  :)

Screw them, They all suck as mods. ;D Alright, alright, maybe Ida and moose are ok but that other one is a jerk.
I couldnt agree with that statement more.
[url="http://img253.imageshack.us/img253/1497/fmrsmall2oi6.gif"]http://img253.imageshack.us/img253/1497/fmrsmall2oi6.gif[/url]

Smoknbanshee

Quote from: bigscrub79 on June 29, 2007, 02:41:21 PM
Quote from: Da_Mtg_Man on June 29, 2007, 01:45:31 PM
Quote from: Mr.BoNeS on June 29, 2007, 12:32:23 PM
Thanks for all the kind words folks. Lets thank the mods, too, for all their help. And of course, thanks to you guys and gals, the sites users. Thanks for coming by and staying awhile.  :)

Screw them, They all suck as mods. ;D Alright, alright, maybe Ida and moose are ok but that other one is a jerk.
I couldnt agree with that statement more.

2nd that.  and he is also too scared to climb the big secret hills....
Team FBI (Florida Boy's Inc.)
A$$ Crack Racing
Choke on my Smoke!

quadracer1992

This is a great site, the only one I have not been kicked off of. I have been a member of this site fo r2 years or so but deleted my old profile because I did not like the name, seeing as I will no longer be riding a warrior. Thanks Mr. Bones for a great site with tons of great info and people! :Clap.gif :T
~~~FF+J RACING~~~
FRANK#25 - HONDA 450R
FRED#192 - HONDA 450R
FRANKIE#13 - SUZUKI 400
JOSEPH#92 - HONDA 450R
ANTHONY#527 - SUZUKI 400
KELLI#415-YAMAHA RAPTOR700R
~~~SPONSORED BY MY DAD ~~~

Bigscrb15

Quote from: Smoknbanshee on June 29, 2007, 04:43:57 PM
Quote from: bigscrub79 on June 29, 2007, 02:41:21 PM
Quote from: Da_Mtg_Man on June 29, 2007, 01:45:31 PM
Quote from: Mr.BoNeS on June 29, 2007, 12:32:23 PM
Thanks for all the kind words folks. Lets thank the mods, too, for all their help. And of course, thanks to you guys and gals, the sites users. Thanks for coming by and staying awhile.  :)

Screw them, They all suck as mods. ;D Alright, alright, maybe Ida and moose are ok but that other one is a jerk.
I couldnt agree with that statement more.

2nd that.  and he is also too scared to climb the big secret hills....

he isnt the only one.
"When once you have tasted flight, you will forever walk the earth with your eyes turned skyward, for there you have been, and there you will always long to return."

quadracer1992

Those big secret hills sound pretty scary.
~~~FF+J RACING~~~
FRANK#25 - HONDA 450R
FRED#192 - HONDA 450R
FRANKIE#13 - SUZUKI 400
JOSEPH#92 - HONDA 450R
ANTHONY#527 - SUZUKI 400
KELLI#415-YAMAHA RAPTOR700R
~~~SPONSORED BY MY DAD ~~~

k.p.

are there any pictures of said hills?

quadracer1992

What exactly are these "hills" we are speaking of?
~~~FF+J RACING~~~
FRANK#25 - HONDA 450R
FRED#192 - HONDA 450R
FRANKIE#13 - SUZUKI 400
JOSEPH#92 - HONDA 450R
ANTHONY#527 - SUZUKI 400
KELLI#415-YAMAHA RAPTOR700R
~~~SPONSORED BY MY DAD ~~~

Da_Mtg_Man

Quote from: Smoknbanshee on June 29, 2007, 04:43:57 PM
Quote from: bigscrub79 on June 29, 2007, 02:41:21 PM
Quote from: Da_Mtg_Man on June 29, 2007, 01:45:31 PM
Quote from: Mr.BoNeS on June 29, 2007, 12:32:23 PM
Thanks for all the kind words folks. Lets thank the mods, too, for all their help. And of course, thanks to you guys and gals, the sites users. Thanks for coming by and staying awhile.  :)

Screw them, They all suck as mods. ;D Alright, alright, maybe Ida and moose are ok but that other one is a jerk.
I couldnt agree with that statement more.

2nd that.  and he is also too scared to climb the big secret hills....

Hey now, I was on a mudder.... ;)
FLORIDA MUD RIDER

Quad32x

Those big hills are in ........................ oh yea. Its a secret. 8)
Team LFG , Local Fat Guys.
Mystic Motorsports Vet Class Rider #32

quadracer1992

Oh ok those hill gotcha. Awsome.  8)
~~~FF+J RACING~~~
FRANK#25 - HONDA 450R
FRED#192 - HONDA 450R
FRANKIE#13 - SUZUKI 400
JOSEPH#92 - HONDA 450R
ANTHONY#527 - SUZUKI 400
KELLI#415-YAMAHA RAPTOR700R
~~~SPONSORED BY MY DAD ~~~

Da_Mtg_Man

Quote from: quadracer1992 on June 29, 2007, 05:46:51 PM
Oh ok those hill gotcha. Awsome.  8)

Go read Kawgirls tag at the bottom of her posts. That tag applies to these hills.
FLORIDA MUD RIDER

quadracer1992

Quote from: Da_Mtg_Man on June 29, 2007, 05:56:26 PM
Quote from: quadracer1992 on June 29, 2007, 05:46:51 PM
Oh ok those hill gotcha. Awsome.  8)

Go read Kawgirls tag at the bottom of her posts. That tag applies to these hills.
I still am confused.
~~~FF+J RACING~~~
FRANK#25 - HONDA 450R
FRED#192 - HONDA 450R
FRANKIE#13 - SUZUKI 400
JOSEPH#92 - HONDA 450R
ANTHONY#527 - SUZUKI 400
KELLI#415-YAMAHA RAPTOR700R
~~~SPONSORED BY MY DAD ~~~

Quad32x

Quote from: quadracer1992 on June 29, 2007, 06:29:32 PM
Quote from: Da_Mtg_Man on June 29, 2007, 05:56:26 PM
Quote from: quadracer1992 on June 29, 2007, 05:46:51 PM
Oh ok those hill gotcha. Awsome.  8)

Go read Kawgirls tag at the bottom of her posts. That tag applies to these hills.
I still am confused.
Thats the way we try to keep it. ;)
Team LFG , Local Fat Guys.
Mystic Motorsports Vet Class Rider #32

koh0001

2006 680 Rincon- HMF pipe, snorkle, rad relocated, 2 1/2" lift, highlifter springs
2004 LSR CRF 450r Hybrid MX, nolink swinger
2001 LSR 330R -XC setup, nolink swinger
1988 TRX 344R TT nolink swinger, PEP's 
07 Eiger 400, HMF pipe, snorkle, crushlocks & 28" Outlaws
1994 TRX 90 Dual A arms
2 atc 70's

MOTOCROSS MAVERICK

All I have to say is THANK YOU Mr Bones! This is the best web site created by man!  :bow.gif
[url="http://www.sponsorhouse.com/Members/MOTOMAV/Home.aspx"]http://www.sponsorhouse.com/Members/MOTOMAV/Home.aspx[/url]

quadracer1992

Quote from: Quad32x on June 29, 2007, 07:15:17 PM
Quote from: quadracer1992 on June 29, 2007, 06:29:32 PM
Quote from: Da_Mtg_Man on June 29, 2007, 05:56:26 PM
Quote from: quadracer1992 on June 29, 2007, 05:46:51 PM
Oh ok those hill gotcha. Awsome.  8)

Go read Kawgirls tag at the bottom of her posts. That tag applies to these hills.
I still am confused.
Thats the way we try to keep it. ;)
What? Huh? Huh? Huh? Who? Where? Why?  :dunno.gif :dunno.gif :dunno.gif :dunno.gif :dunno.gif :dunno.gif :dunno.gif :dunno.gif :dunno.gif :dunno.gif :dunno.gif :dunno.gif :dunno.gif :dunno.gif :dunno.gif :K :K :K :K :K
~~~FF+J RACING~~~
FRANK#25 - HONDA 450R
FRED#192 - HONDA 450R
FRANKIE#13 - SUZUKI 400
JOSEPH#92 - HONDA 450R
ANTHONY#527 - SUZUKI 400
KELLI#415-YAMAHA RAPTOR700R
~~~SPONSORED BY MY DAD ~~~

Other Florida sites of interest: www.PinballShark.com