big scrub "may 7th" SLOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOW!

Started by dreth, April 18, 2005, 07:30:41 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

qt314nfla

I wish I could change the painting plans but my uncle only has Saturday to do it.  Sorry there isn't any way to change my plans.  Thanks for the encouragement guys.  I'll be out of state at a seminar the following weekend then it's back to game on.

Ida_Mann

QuoteI have a question for anyone going on the slow ride.Would you  be intrested in taken my sister with you. She is visiting me from St Pete this weekend and staying the night at my house on fri so I would like for her to go on the slow ride if any is willing to take her along. She in 21Y/O and not affaid to get dirty, with dirt. She has never been four wheeling and I am doing the speed ride so I can't take her with me.

ummmm yeah.

Id@
Id@ M@nn

www.facebook.com/IdaShotMe
'99 Honda 400EX ATP'd (quietly making noise)
'02 Honda Foreman Rubicon
'00 Honda TRX90
8 X 20 Enclosed hauler/camper
"Show me a smooth operation and I'll show you someone who is hiding mistakes, real boats rock."

Ida_Mann

Id@ M@nn

www.facebook.com/IdaShotMe
'99 Honda 400EX ATP'd (quietly making noise)
'02 Honda Foreman Rubicon
'00 Honda TRX90
8 X 20 Enclosed hauler/camper
"Show me a smooth operation and I'll show you someone who is hiding mistakes, real boats rock."

Qdawg76

Hey T2 I am sure someone on this ride would be happy to bring her along.

Hey Ida you going on this ride?
05 ATP 330
08 Polaris RZR 800
06 Predator 90
07 Polaris Outlaw 525

Ida_Mann

Id@ M@nn

www.facebook.com/IdaShotMe
'99 Honda 400EX ATP'd (quietly making noise)
'02 Honda Foreman Rubicon
'00 Honda TRX90
8 X 20 Enclosed hauler/camper
"Show me a smooth operation and I'll show you someone who is hiding mistakes, real boats rock."

Moose

#30
I plan on bringing my son on this ride. Don't know if we are going to camp or not, but I can bring an extra helmet and goggles. Your sister can ride with my son or me.
If we decide to camp, does anyone have the phone number to the campground on 42, I have been wanting to try it out.
LORD, please keep your arm around my shoulder, and your hand over my mouth. Amen

Qdawg76

Cool, It will be good to ride with you again Moose
05 ATP 330
08 Polaris RZR 800
06 Predator 90
07 Polaris Outlaw 525

Ida_Mann

yo Moose,,,,,I wonder if we will find any jumps that can take a utility ;-)

Id@
Id@ M@nn

www.facebook.com/IdaShotMe
'99 Honda 400EX ATP'd (quietly making noise)
'02 Honda Foreman Rubicon
'00 Honda TRX90
8 X 20 Enclosed hauler/camper
"Show me a smooth operation and I'll show you someone who is hiding mistakes, real boats rock."

LT-R450ApK

Where is everone goin to meet I'll have my Snorkles Done by tomorrow night and wanna test them out Sat.!!!
Zuk 4Fiddy Lots O Stuff
Faster to list whats stock

Qdawg76

Either at the campground or under the powerlines near the campground. We will be in a Blue/Silver Dodge Ram with a 6x10 trailer. We will be there by 9.
05 ATP 330
08 Polaris RZR 800
06 Predator 90
07 Polaris Outlaw 525

GSXR1000

QuoteI plan on bringing my son on this ride. Don't know if we are going to camp or not, but I can bring an extra helmet and gogles. Your sister can ride with my son or me.
If we decide to camp, does anyone have the phone number to the campground on 42, I have been wanting to try it out.

The camp gound on 42 is great here is the info
Ocla forest campground
26301 SE county hwy 42
Umatilla fl 32784

352-669-3888

Moose

#36
I'll have my GPS with me, it shows almost all the trails, so we won't be lost at all.
Are we going to do lunch where we park? I will bring my grill to cook on.
If we park in the campground, our rigs will be watched somewhat by the ranger and the campers, on the power lines no one watches it, and it's only 4 bucks I think.
LORD, please keep your arm around my shoulder, and your hand over my mouth. Amen

girlieblazer

QuoteI'll have my GPS with me, it shows almost all the trails, so we won't be lost at all.
Are we going to do lunch where we park? I will bring my grill to cook on.
If we park in the campground, our rigs will be watched somewhat by the ranger and the campers, on the power lines no one watches it, and it's only 4 bucks I think.


Yeah we plan on parking in the camp ground also.  If you bring your grill we'll bring some burgers to throw on it.   Just lets know by tonight.
Polaris Razor

Moose

I plan on bringing my grill, anyone can use it to cook on.
LORD, please keep your arm around my shoulder, and your hand over my mouth. Amen

girlieblazer

Cool thanks,  we will bring burgers and buns, should have enough for a few people,
Polaris Razor

T2

Ok it looks like Scooter is not able to get his friends grizzly for my sister, so any other ladies willing to take my sis along for a ride for the day would be appiciated. Thanks Tony
[url="http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v640/lakemarykid/tonyy.jpg"]http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v640/lakemarykid/tonyy.jpg[/url]

Moose

Had a good time riding with friends again. I tell you those little ones did real good. I bet they never crossed a log jam like we had to. It was a good day, except for the injuries.

Ida, hope you feel better soon, let us know how you're doing.

To let you all know, we went to the sink hole NW of the camp ground. We were riding the pit checking it out and Ida went down one of the slopes with myself and my son in tow. Well all of the sudden I see Ida's quad rolling over him going down the hill, didn't look good at all. I locked up the brakes on my ride and went to help. He was very sore and just rested a bit to collect. It looked like he was doing leap frog with his quad. He rode it out, but very sore. I had to go down that same drop off, but was ready for it after watching Ida. Then had to tow my sons quad back up the slope because I was not going to let him try it. It had a near vertical drop of 3-4 feet and very hard dirt with clay mixed in. I had to get help just to climb back up to my quad.
LORD, please keep your arm around my shoulder, and your hand over my mouth. Amen

qt314nfla

Ida sorry to hear you ate it too.  I hope you and the rest of the guys that got hurt and are incognito w/ it get well soom.

Ida_Mann

the very first time that I wrecked AND had a helmet on,,,,this time it did me some good.

Very glad I had people around to help because I might have been hurt bad.  Basically I got a bruise that is very colorful ranging from mid-upper-leg, down to my right kneecap and for some reason I have been unable to determine,,,,,my back is so sore it feels like I went out and picked cotton all day.

The quad is A-OK and finished out the first leg of the slow ride then I had to go home and collect my thoughts with the other half of my crew in Salt Springs(Mr. J. Walker).

Id@
Id@ M@nn

www.facebook.com/IdaShotMe
'99 Honda 400EX ATP'd (quietly making noise)
'02 Honda Foreman Rubicon
'00 Honda TRX90
8 X 20 Enclosed hauler/camper
"Show me a smooth operation and I'll show you someone who is hiding mistakes, real boats rock."

Ida_Mann

Id@ M@nn

www.facebook.com/IdaShotMe
'99 Honda 400EX ATP'd (quietly making noise)
'02 Honda Foreman Rubicon
'00 Honda TRX90
8 X 20 Enclosed hauler/camper
"Show me a smooth operation and I'll show you someone who is hiding mistakes, real boats rock."

Moose

Hope the soreness goes fast Ida, I saw the end of your roll, I know you must hurt, I would. From what it looked like to me, and I still can't believe what I saw, your lucky that's all that hurts. Get better soon.
LORD, please keep your arm around my shoulder, and your hand over my mouth. Amen

Ida_Mann

yup, I'm walking really close to normal today,,,,aside from the bruise which my dumbself keeps hitting,,,,I'm alright.

Id@
Id@ M@nn

www.facebook.com/IdaShotMe
'99 Honda 400EX ATP'd (quietly making noise)
'02 Honda Foreman Rubicon
'00 Honda TRX90
8 X 20 Enclosed hauler/camper
"Show me a smooth operation and I'll show you someone who is hiding mistakes, real boats rock."

wilburz

Was your fall anything like this guys?

http://www.big-boys.com/articles/newbrakes1.html

I hope it was a little softer than this.  
1978 ridin mower, 48 inch cut, 3.4 hp briggs & stratton
12-6-3 front
14-8-5 back
no muffler

Ida_Mann

QuoteWas your fall anything like this guys?

http://www.big-boys.com/articles/newbrakes1.html

I hope it was a little softer than this.  

yeah, but they were on flat ground ;-)

Id@
Id@ M@nn

www.facebook.com/IdaShotMe
'99 Honda 400EX ATP'd (quietly making noise)
'02 Honda Foreman Rubicon
'00 Honda TRX90
8 X 20 Enclosed hauler/camper
"Show me a smooth operation and I'll show you someone who is hiding mistakes, real boats rock."

wilburz

I flipped over the handlebars of a RM250 while going down a very steep pile of shell rock. Landed like a frog and my knee landed on a rock. Broke my kneecap. Had to get back on the bike, kick start it, and ride home with a broken kneecap and then fell down in the front yard.

You are fortunate to have no serious injuries. Good thing you were wearing your helmet. Hope ya feel better.  
1978 ridin mower, 48 inch cut, 3.4 hp briggs & stratton
12-6-3 front
14-8-5 back
no muffler

Other Florida sites of interest: www.PinballShark.com