big scrub "may 7th" SLOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOW!

Started by dreth, April 18, 2005, 07:30:41 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

dreth

my wife and her friend are coming with me but are not coming on the speed ride and they would like some company to just cruz the forest. they will be on a 4x4 quad! so if any of you ladies are able to help me out and hang with my wife i would appreciate it.

Qdawg76

Hey Dreth I might bring My wife and Daughter So we can head out and hit some trails
05 ATP 330
08 Polaris RZR 800
06 Predator 90
07 Polaris Outlaw 525

T2

On sesond tought, I might just like to escort the ladies around the forest, you can go on the fast ride and I will just take it slow with the ladies. I like how that sounds  ;). BTW they are much prettier than you fast guys.
[url="http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v640/lakemarykid/tonyy.jpg"]http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v640/lakemarykid/tonyy.jpg[/url]

Ida_Mann

not sure if I can make either one, but I will try.

Id@
Id@ M@nn

www.facebook.com/IdaShotMe
'99 Honda 400EX ATP'd (quietly making noise)
'02 Honda Foreman Rubicon
'00 Honda TRX90
8 X 20 Enclosed hauler/camper
"Show me a smooth operation and I'll show you someone who is hiding mistakes, real boats rock."

Chuck_Norris


Qdawg76

QuoteOn sesond tought, I might just like to escort the ladies around the forest, you can go on the fast ride and I will just take it slow with the ladies. I like how that sounds  ;). BTW they are much prettier than you fast guys.
Smart man tony, Should be a fun ride
05 ATP 330
08 Polaris RZR 800
06 Predator 90
07 Polaris Outlaw 525

450R_Matt

Looks like no one wants to ride with you Dreth.  ;D

Can you blame them.. :o    ;D ;D ;D ;D    ;)
Proud to still own one of the badest quads ever built
               The Honda TRX250R
Got rid of the 4 poke and resurrected another dinosaur

dreth

QuoteLooks like no one wants to ride with you Dreth.  ;D

Can you blame them.. :o    ;D ;D ;D ;D    ;)


WOMEN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

dreth

QuoteHey Dreth I might bring My wife and Daughter So we can head out and hit some trails


MAN THAT WOULD BE GREAT ! let me know and we can all meet up in the camp ground that morning ;)

Hollywood

I'm in also with the G/f and son. Let them ride with the slow group and I'll take off with the big boys for a while.  ;)
'99 4??EX: Laeger +2's, Elka Resi's, Tag bars, AC ProPeg, Sparks X6 exhaust, G-Force axle, Burgard stem/carrier, 250r Hood, Klaw MXR's, ATP Racing engine, LSR, MSR, PEP and the list goes on.

'03 Honda 250EX: Yea it's decked out too!

'03 Yamaha Blaster: Work in pr

Qdawg76

Hey hollywood you get another quad yet?

Not a problem dreth , we will meet up that morning
05 ATP 330
08 Polaris RZR 800
06 Predator 90
07 Polaris Outlaw 525

Hollywood

QuoteHey hollywood you get another quad yet?

Not a problem dreth , we will meet up that morning

Nah not yet still looking. Went down to US1 and looked around last weekend. I think we are just going to end up buying one outright instead there's some pretty good deals in the trader right now. Going to look at one tonight.
'99 4??EX: Laeger +2's, Elka Resi's, Tag bars, AC ProPeg, Sparks X6 exhaust, G-Force axle, Burgard stem/carrier, 250r Hood, Klaw MXR's, ATP Racing engine, LSR, MSR, PEP and the list goes on.

'03 Honda 250EX: Yea it's decked out too!

'03 Yamaha Blaster: Work in pr

Qdawg76

05 ATP 330
08 Polaris RZR 800
06 Predator 90
07 Polaris Outlaw 525

dreth

QuoteHey hollywood you get another quad yet?

Not a problem dreth , we will meet up that morning


your the man!


GSXR1000

flblaster04 we rode with you and your family at rodman
what time are you meeting up at big scrub?We would also
like to join the slow ride cause my banshee is to slow for the fast ride. We will probably stay at the camp ground on 42
and ride up to meet sat am.there will be aprox. 4-5 of us.
if thats cool.Tami really enjoyed the rodman ride.
Thanks in advance.
Frankie

susieblazer

 [smiley=Cool.gif]

    Great campground!! Wise pick.
2000 Polaris 325 Trail Boss  Red/White/Blue
2005 Polaris 250 Trail Blazer  50 Year Edition Orange
2005 Suzuki LTZ400   White/Blue
Railbuggy Type 4 (4 seater)  Light Burgandy

qt314nfla

I'm thinking of joining the ride.  I'd like to camp though.  I'll be in a tent if I go.  Who all if any are interrested in camping?  I noticed some at camp ground on 42.  What's the cost to camp there?  What makes it better than scrub?  I'd go on the speeeed run but my wolverine just won't keep up yet.  One of these days I may be able to come close.

susieblazer

 [smiley=Smile.gif]

  Lets see........hot showers, pool, gameroom, store, laundry............ride in and out to forest, stop at gas station and deli....hit airport road to 597 and trails to 573 and beyond..........
2000 Polaris 325 Trail Boss  Red/White/Blue
2005 Polaris 250 Trail Blazer  50 Year Edition Orange
2005 Suzuki LTZ400   White/Blue
Railbuggy Type 4 (4 seater)  Light Burgandy

Qdawg76

Quoteflblaster04 we rode with you and your family at rodman
what time are you meeting up at big scrub?We would also
like to join the slow ride cause my banshee is to slow for the fast ride. We will probably stay at the camp ground on 42
and ride up to meet sat am.there will be aprox. 4-5 of us.
if thats cool.Tami really enjoyed the rodman ride.
Thanks in advance.
Frankie
The more the better, Not sure exactly what time we are going to be there yet, We will probably be there early. Hope to see you there. It was great meeting you and riding with you at Rodman.

Hey Dreth, What time you going to be there on the 7th???
05 ATP 330
08 Polaris RZR 800
06 Predator 90
07 Polaris Outlaw 525

Ride1Rob

QuoteThe more the better, Not sure exactly what time we are going to be there yet, We will probably be there early. Hope to see you there. It was great meeting you and riding with you at Rodman.

Hey Dreth, What time you going to be there on the 7th???


FlBlaster, you need to come w/ us on the speedride man!
If it'll run... I'm ridin'!!!

qt314nfla

Bad news for the slow crew.  My office dry walling is going to be complete Friday.  I get to spend my weekend painting my office and getting it ready for business.
Really bites, I was looking forward to riding.

dreth

QuoteBad news for the slow crew.  My office dry walling is going to be complete Friday.  I get to spend my weekend painting my office and getting it ready for business.
Really bites, I was looking forward to riding.


glad to hear your getting closer to opening and sad to hear that you cant ride! NEXT TIME ;D

T2

Like Dreth said glad to here your getting closer to opening your business, But I would put off the work  until sunday and ride sat just for the day.
[url="http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v640/lakemarykid/tonyy.jpg"]http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v640/lakemarykid/tonyy.jpg[/url]

T2

I have a question for anyone going on the slow ride.Would you  be intrested in taken my sister with you. She is visiting me from St Pete this weekend and staying the night at my house on fri so I would like for her to go on the slow ride if any is willing to take her along. She in 21Y/O and not affaid to get dirty, with dirt. She has never been four wheeling and I am doing the speed ride so I can't take her with me.
[url="http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v640/lakemarykid/tonyy.jpg"]http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v640/lakemarykid/tonyy.jpg[/url]

Other Florida sites of interest: www.PinballShark.com