Big Scrub Sat 9th?

Started by RedPred05, April 08, 2005, 08:16:35 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

RedPred05

Anyone going out to Big Scrub Saturday morning?

apkkfx400

I'll be there-what time ya going?

apkkfx400

i'll be heading out about 7-7:30a


susieblazer

 [smiley=BigSmile.gif]

        YES, WE WILL BE COMING UP AROUND 10AM
2000 Polaris 325 Trail Boss  Red/White/Blue
2005 Polaris 250 Trail Blazer  50 Year Edition Orange
2005 Suzuki LTZ400   White/Blue
Railbuggy Type 4 (4 seater)  Light Burgandy

eric

Hey Mark & Tim,
Just wanted to say I had lot's of fun riding on Saturday. You all rode at a fast but fun pace and it was great to meet some more new people that love to ride. Be sure to checkout the photo gallery for some pics I got of you guy's showing off  ;)

apkkfx400

hey eric, yeah we had a good time too-pics look great.  We'll have to hook up again for another group outting.  i think we might be going to croom or eureeka dam this weekend.

Other Florida sites of interest: www.PinballShark.com