seminole mx track 5/14/05

Started by raptorboy954, May 06, 2005, 08:20:15 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Toomey

Great, I'll be in a green Durango, and white double axle trailer, hopefully parked near the little track.  I don't know how I'll survive through one more day of school, I might not make it!  ??? :D
Looking for a junker dirt bike project.

raptorboy954

il be riding with toomeyb2001 ;D       we'll be there at 9

hope to see u guys out there.


raptorboy
LOOKING FOR A NEW QUAD

Toomey

Make that Toomey954 from now on.  :D
Also, everybody don't forget to get some pics for the site to post up when we get back.  I'll probably park in the middle of the track to get some pics of the group riders, just can't forget who's who.
Looking for a junker dirt bike project.

raptorboy954

HAHAH what a wannabi!!!! ;D  lol

raptorboy
LOOKING FOR A NEW QUAD

Toomey

Looking for a junker dirt bike project.

lawn_man mx

hey  toomeywhats up  bud  i hope  you  feel better soon  man that was  ahell  of a jump  dude   isaw  you  layin on the  groud  did not realized  it was you  til  the medics got there and close the track  they said  you had clean break  hoppefully  collar bones  heal  quick  let me kwon   how you make out ..........  good luck  friend.
05 yfz houser hiper  elka rpm alba   03 cr125   05 f350 fx4     braaauuuupppp !!!!  ftr +30B #58

raptorboy954

that was a crazy fall huh lawm_man.  went to the hospital with him and his collar bone is broken in TWO places!!!!  im sure that wont stop him from riding. great meeting u and AROD. cant wait to ride agian. talk to ya later

raptorboy
LOOKING FOR A NEW QUAD

Toomey

Well I cleared that jump 3 times, not the 4th time.  :-/  Anyways it'll take at least 6 weeks to heal, too bad.  Thanks guys.
Looking for a junker dirt bike project.

arod

wow, did not even know one of you guys wrecked ! hope you heal up quick so we can ride and roost! glad to be able to put a name to a face.

Toomey

Yeah man, I left the track in an ambulance.  :-[
Looking for a junker dirt bike project.

arod

that is awesome! imagine if that would of happened let's say... the squares!!! you would have to drive to naples for any type of medical assistance!! glad to know you are ok. best part is you guys CAME TO THE TRACK WITH AN ADULT!!! mad props to the dad who went with you guys.  to me, the track IS the best place to ride. hope to see you soon out there roostin' and jumpin'!!

Other Florida sites of interest: www.PinballShark.com