ATVFlorida.com MX Group Ride #1 6/18

Started by Hollywood, June 13, 2005, 05:22:22 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Hollywood

Time is almost here. This Saturday at Hardrock Cycle Park in Ocala. Let's get the final list going and hope it doesn't get rained out.  ::)
http://www.hardrockmx.com/index.htm

Here's the Forecast as of now and it doesn't look good.
Sat Jun 18   Scattered T-Storms 40%  90°/70° 

3 in my group! Who else is in?
'99 4??EX: Laeger +2's, Elka Resi's, Tag bars, AC ProPeg, Sparks X6 exhaust, G-Force axle, Burgard stem/carrier, 250r Hood, Klaw MXR's, ATP Racing engine, LSR, MSR, PEP and the list goes on.

'03 Honda 250EX: Yea it's decked out too!

'03 Yamaha Blaster: Work in pr

LostCause

We have the ability to control our future.

www.SSQSA.net

Thanks to our sponsors: Walsh Racecraft, X-Tream Clean, Ripixx, Goon with Style, Pit Posse, Amsoil, Equalibryum, Crown Wear, Answer, MSR, AXO, Slackercross, UFO, MXRESULTZ

mudrat

This Sucks....I will be out of town!  Trying to talk the wife into coming back 1 day early to race at Dade City Sat. nite! :-\
06' Honda 450er, ATP Motor, Walsh everything, LSR Axle, Holeshots on Douglas Beads, Rossier Pipe, Sidewinder Sprokets & Chain, SPS Graphics, Fasst Bars, Fasst Quad.......
05' Sportsman 800

apkkfx400

I usually ride with Redpred, he'll be out of town, so I will be riding by myself but wife and son will be there with me!!


LostCause

Ok Hollywood

Just got a list of the races and dates for FTR MX.  Here they are.  This may change some of the places we ride/practice.

Aug 14th-------Thundercross
Sep 18th-------Bartow
Nov 13th-------Reddick
Dec 11th-------Waldo
Jan 29th--------Seminole Tribe
Feb 19th-------Pax
March 5th------Bithlo
April 9th--------Quick Track
April 30th------Waldo
May 14th-------Sand Mountain
We have the ability to control our future.

www.SSQSA.net

Thanks to our sponsors: Walsh Racecraft, X-Tream Clean, Ripixx, Goon with Style, Pit Posse, Amsoil, Equalibryum, Crown Wear, Answer, MSR, AXO, Slackercross, UFO, MXRESULTZ

h400exinfl

Cool the ftr schedule, I've been checking the ftr site daily for that.  I'm in for the Hardrock ride.  Been counting the days.

01ZX12R

K&K Motorsports 
Full Spectrum Racing
06' YFZ450  #12
08' KFX450  #21
08' LTR450   #132

dreth



LostCause

Hey h400--

Glad you will be joining us!  See you on the BIG TRACK!
We have the ability to control our future.

www.SSQSA.net

Thanks to our sponsors: Walsh Racecraft, X-Tream Clean, Ripixx, Goon with Style, Pit Posse, Amsoil, Equalibryum, Crown Wear, Answer, MSR, AXO, Slackercross, UFO, MXRESULTZ

Ride1Rob

Mommas trying to get me to go to Bush Gardens this w/e w/ the kids/her/ bro-sis inlaws in town from Georgia. Don't know as of now ???.
If it'll run... I'm ridin'!!!

Exmx54

I'm not 100% sure as of now, my ankle could very well be broken  :-\ I'm going to see how it is tomorow, then maybe go to the doc. If it's not broke, I'll be there  ;D

YFZ450-Tampa

I want to go but I'll let you guys know thursday nigth.
Hey Rob !!! are you working on Thursday night, let me know, give me a call.
Luis 
                              Quad #29 
                                 XC

Hollywood

#13
LC- Thanks for the update I will work on re-arranging the ride schedule to better fit with the FTR schedule. Check the other thread for the updates.  ;)
'99 4??EX: Laeger +2's, Elka Resi's, Tag bars, AC ProPeg, Sparks X6 exhaust, G-Force axle, Burgard stem/carrier, 250r Hood, Klaw MXR's, ATP Racing engine, LSR, MSR, PEP and the list goes on.

'03 Honda 250EX: Yea it's decked out too!

'03 Yamaha Blaster: Work in pr

LostCause

good deal Hollywood.

Did you see the post in Kids section about youth classes in FTR?  Check it out.

We have the ability to control our future.

www.SSQSA.net

Thanks to our sponsors: Walsh Racecraft, X-Tream Clean, Ripixx, Goon with Style, Pit Posse, Amsoil, Equalibryum, Crown Wear, Answer, MSR, AXO, Slackercross, UFO, MXRESULTZ

Hollywood

Yea man I saw it but still got a few years before he will be able to race per those rules. 11 y/o on a Blaster but I guess by the time he is 13 it will really be tricked out. lol
'99 4??EX: Laeger +2's, Elka Resi's, Tag bars, AC ProPeg, Sparks X6 exhaust, G-Force axle, Burgard stem/carrier, 250r Hood, Klaw MXR's, ATP Racing engine, LSR, MSR, PEP and the list goes on.

'03 Honda 250EX: Yea it's decked out too!

'03 Yamaha Blaster: Work in pr

Hollywood

'99 4??EX: Laeger +2's, Elka Resi's, Tag bars, AC ProPeg, Sparks X6 exhaust, G-Force axle, Burgard stem/carrier, 250r Hood, Klaw MXR's, ATP Racing engine, LSR, MSR, PEP and the list goes on.

'03 Honda 250EX: Yea it's decked out too!

'03 Yamaha Blaster: Work in pr

LostCause

We have the ability to control our future.

www.SSQSA.net

Thanks to our sponsors: Walsh Racecraft, X-Tream Clean, Ripixx, Goon with Style, Pit Posse, Amsoil, Equalibryum, Crown Wear, Answer, MSR, AXO, Slackercross, UFO, MXRESULTZ

h400exinfl

No rain yet today.  I called hardrock and they said all tracks are currently open.  Someone else please call and grill them on the conditions.  I did not ask about how much mud.  352 732 6697

Other Florida sites of interest: www.PinballShark.com