NEW NEW Holy Lands Ride and Cleanup!

Started by MuddyGurl101, April 11, 2005, 03:12:40 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

HondaBeaterSFL

You need to put a battery on the list. No MP3 player without a battery.
Truck
ATV
Fishing pole

budman

[url="//www.rratv.net"]www.rratv.net[/url]


2005 F-150 4x4 (with NO mud on it)
2004 ATV trailer, 6' x 12'
34Qt Coleman cooler,
Case of Budweiser, "King Of Beers"
Several bungees.
00 Rancher 2x4 (mine)
05 Foreman 4x4 (not mine)
06 Recon (not mine)

Thrumud

Muddygurl, I'll be able to make it for the clean up.  Bigdaddy, are you camping out Sat night ?   I'll be there Sat night around 9:00 pm. Anyone else camping out Sat ?????????
[url="http://www.floridaatvrally.com/images/Rally_Signature.png"]http://www.floridaatvrally.com/images/Rally_Signature.png[/url]

CAOSPOP

#153
Muudy will you get mad if I dont clean anything and just ride.  :-/ DC me when you get a min. LOL

MuddyGurl101

Yes I will be Manny! I am camping Saturday. Hopefully everyone that is camping can get together Sat night. We will be somewhere behind the pump house. Look for us!
2005 Red Arctic Cat 400
Ram Cup Holder
26x10 Mud Lites

Thrumud

lOOK OUT FOR THE HELMET CAM, I will be on a Black Rincon with a silver and black helmet w/ a cam so wave if you see me !!!  
[url="http://www.floridaatvrally.com/images/Rally_Signature.png"]http://www.floridaatvrally.com/images/Rally_Signature.png[/url]

MuddyGurl101

Will do! I will be on a red arctic cat 400 with no helmet.
2005 Red Arctic Cat 400
Ram Cup Holder
26x10 Mud Lites

Thrumud

Asphalt, call me on my cell - check PM re: Holey Land video ride.    Riders !  Chris and I may be video taping the ride on Sunday.  I will be there late Sat for a night ride, look out for the head cam.  If you want to find us (if signal is clear) My nextel direct is 158*117*16460.  Chris will be editing the video and may post it on the site.  Riders must wear helmets for video and to post on site. Stand stills ok without.  

See ya der
[url="http://www.floridaatvrally.com/images/Rally_Signature.png"]http://www.floridaatvrally.com/images/Rally_Signature.png[/url]

Asphaltdragon

#158
Quote Riders !  Chris and I may be video taping the ride on Sunday.   Chris will be editing the video and may post it on the site.  Riders must wear helmets for video and to post on site. Stand stills ok without.  

See ya der

yeah... ditto, I'll be looking for mean, mud-eating machines ;D We'll find a couple good mud holes to play in
Yellow '02 Honda 400 EX +ATP
Yellow '01 Bombardier Traxter XT
Orange '02 DS 650 Baja

MuddyGurl101

My bike:

[attachment deleted by admin]
2005 Red Arctic Cat 400
Ram Cup Holder
26x10 Mud Lites

Thrumud

[url="http://www.floridaatvrally.com/images/Rally_Signature.png"]http://www.floridaatvrally.com/images/Rally_Signature.png[/url]

CAOSPOP

QuoteMy bike:


OHHH DA LIL GIRL ON HER WED BIKE... HOW CUTE...mumumu.

Asphaltdragon

QuoteOHHH DA LIL GIRL ON HER WED BIKE... HOW CUTE...mumumu.


?
Yellow '02 Honda 400 EX +ATP
Yellow '01 Bombardier Traxter XT
Orange '02 DS 650 Baja

MuddyGurl101

Manny, We will just see who's crying when we get out in the mud!
2005 Red Arctic Cat 400
Ram Cup Holder
26x10 Mud Lites

dmljohnson

nice quad..muddygurl101.....i know you cant wait to ride it....
What dont kills you make you stronger
Bad is never good until worse happens
Behind an able man there are always other able men
Be slow in choosing a friend, but slower in changing him
By learning you will teach; by teaching you will learn

MuddyGurl101

I am dying to ride it. I am even thinking of going to get it Friday morning and not showing up to work. Lol! Like that will ever happen!
2005 Red Arctic Cat 400
Ram Cup Holder
26x10 Mud Lites

Toomey

QuoteWill do! I will be on a red arctic cat 400 with no helmet.

Can't you at least wear one of those little hard hat helments like the bikers on cruisers?  If you want to complete the package of being a upstanding atv rider, that's the only thing I'd suggest.  :D
Looking for a junker dirt bike project.

MuddyGurl101

I don't own one, sorry! I just don't feel comfotable in one and I like to be comfortable while riding!
2005 Red Arctic Cat 400
Ram Cup Holder
26x10 Mud Lites

dmljohnson

i might camp saturday..waiting on TrailTamer to telll me he's going out there with his kids...heh Chris are you camping out there.....
What dont kills you make you stronger
Bad is never good until worse happens
Behind an able man there are always other able men
Be slow in choosing a friend, but slower in changing him
By learning you will teach; by teaching you will learn

Toomey

QuoteI don't own one, sorry! I just don't feel comfotable in one and I like to be comfortable while riding!

That's fine with me, I was just saying.
Looking for a junker dirt bike project.

MuddyGurl101

I am not saying it is a bad idea but it is just one of those things I didn't learn while growing up because that bicycle helmet law wasn't in affect than. After I pay for my bike tommorow I will be BROKE and I need some money for food this weekend!
2005 Red Arctic Cat 400
Ram Cup Holder
26x10 Mud Lites

CAOSPOP

You will be the only person I charge to winch you out. MUAH CUTIE.... ;D J/K

AintSkeered

Careful on that night ride! Last Friday night, we did it from 10pm to 3am. LOTS of water, 4x4s only and, at least, one ATV should have a winch. I can't imagine that much water drying up in only one week, but, I hope it has for you guys. I'd like to join you that night ride, but, I gotta be in Fart Myers at 8am Sunday.
2015 Can-Am Outlander XT-P by Perry Performance Group

HondaBeaterSFL

I can, one weekend the pump were running and it was flooded. Next week, no water at all. It all depends on the weather and the pumps
Truck
ATV
Fishing pole

TRX350_On_The_Rack

QuoteYou will be the only person I charge to winch you out. MUAH CUTIE.... ;D J/K


I think you have an admirer MuddyGurl :)
[url="http://i14.photobucket.com/albums/a332/captcunundrum/atvr6.jpg"]http://i14.photobucket.com/albums/a332/captcunundrum/atvr6.jpg[/url]

Other Florida sites of interest: www.PinballShark.com