NEW NEW Holy Lands Ride and Cleanup!

Started by MuddyGurl101, April 11, 2005, 03:12:40 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

HondaBeaterSFL

Wish you happiness, and fishing brings it for me!  ;D
Truck
ATV
Fishing pole

MuddyGurl101

Well thank you... In a couple of days I should be signing on my condo or apartment (still deciding which one I want) and we can all have big bbq's!
2005 Red Arctic Cat 400
Ram Cup Holder
26x10 Mud Lites

TRX350_On_The_Rack

QuoteSince not everyone that will show up is from our site, what do you think the odds are that the  news folks that you have alerted to come watch, film, and report on us will no doubt instead cover the speeders and reckless behavior that you KNOW will far out weigh the good news that could be reported...thats the way news is reported...always the bad, not the good.

Not completely true, but mostly. I think people are just programmed to see and read the bad.
[url="http://i14.photobucket.com/albums/a332/captcunundrum/atvr6.jpg"]http://i14.photobucket.com/albums/a332/captcunundrum/atvr6.jpg[/url]

TRX350_On_The_Rack

QuoteWell thank you... In a couple of days I should be signing on my condo or apartment (still deciding which one I want) and we can all have big bbq's!


Condo = equity
Apartment = a place to stay with nothing to show for it
[url="http://i14.photobucket.com/albums/a332/captcunundrum/atvr6.jpg"]http://i14.photobucket.com/albums/a332/captcunundrum/atvr6.jpg[/url]

budman

Watch the news.....all the fires seem to be blamed on us, I have tried to get positive reporting from them, and I have seen first hand taping a supossedly "good" slanted story be twisted for the purpose of an expose...They don't like us or good news...
[url="//www.rratv.net"]www.rratv.net[/url]


2005 F-150 4x4 (with NO mud on it)
2004 ATV trailer, 6' x 12'
34Qt Coleman cooler,
Case of Budweiser, "King Of Beers"
Several bungees.
00 Rancher 2x4 (mine)
05 Foreman 4x4 (not mine)
06 Recon (not mine)

HondaBeaterSFL

I agree, buy something that makes you money. And as for BBQ's , NOW YOUR TALKING. [smiley=ThumbsUp.gif]
Truck
ATV
Fishing pole

MuddyGurl101

You have a point budman but we will prove to them that we are more than just ATV riding crazy people, that we actually care! People will see.... We are all out there picking up other people's stuff just to keep the area!
2005 Red Arctic Cat 400
Ram Cup Holder
26x10 Mud Lites

MuddyGurl101

Yes you are talking to one of the only girls that knows how to use a grill... Lol just kidding ladies! But, defiently soon as I sign I will have a kind of wlecoming BBQ party. And everyone is welcome, I will let you all know when!
2005 Red Arctic Cat 400
Ram Cup Holder
26x10 Mud Lites

HondaBeaterSFL

Why dont people want to see the good anymore? I think people need to change the way they think, its sad. Dozens of us do the right thing and they report the 2 that do the wrong...Dang it!
Truck
ATV
Fishing pole

HondaBeaterSFL

Sounds good, hope everything goes smooth on the closeing.
Truck
ATV
Fishing pole

MuddyGurl101

Well thanks!  ;D The next step is finding a roommate though.....Which it beginning to be hell!
2005 Red Arctic Cat 400
Ram Cup Holder
26x10 Mud Lites

HondaBeaterSFL

Good roommates are hard to find, I have had a few (rent rooms in my house) and had some that weren't very responsible. mostly didn't pay rent or just really messy.
Truck
ATV
Fishing pole

TRX350_On_The_Rack

QuoteWe 3 of us to remain nameless (lol) called in sick on monday and went fishing in the glades. It was awsome, I think I might bring a rod with me ATVing from now on.


Good idea. We'll go early and do a little fishing at the Rodenberg PH.
[url="http://i14.photobucket.com/albums/a332/captcunundrum/atvr6.jpg"]http://i14.photobucket.com/albums/a332/captcunundrum/atvr6.jpg[/url]

HondaBeaterSFL

I knew you would agree  ;D we need a trailor so we can take one truck.
Truck
ATV
Fishing pole

MuddyGurl101

You can finance trailers for like 50 bucks a month for like 6 months or more!
2005 Red Arctic Cat 400
Ram Cup Holder
26x10 Mud Lites

HondaBeaterSFL

My friend bought a trailor at harbor frieght but it was a hunk of crap, and is broken already. I want a good one at a good price.
Truck
ATV
Fishing pole

TRX350_On_The_Rack

[url="http://i14.photobucket.com/albums/a332/captcunundrum/atvr6.jpg"]http://i14.photobucket.com/albums/a332/captcunundrum/atvr6.jpg[/url]

HondaBeaterSFL

That would be nice but I am saving up for a memory card for my MP3 player. ;D
Truck
ATV
Fishing pole

TRX350_On_The_Rack

Yeah memory card. Definitely important :)
[url="http://i14.photobucket.com/albums/a332/captcunundrum/atvr6.jpg"]http://i14.photobucket.com/albums/a332/captcunundrum/atvr6.jpg[/url]

MuddyGurl101

Lets see..... Memory card or Trailer.... Ummmm hard decision lol
2005 Red Arctic Cat 400
Ram Cup Holder
26x10 Mud Lites

HondaBeaterSFL

It's like the ATVing or lunch money for the week delema. You know what will win there, I'm gonna miss the food.
Truck
ATV
Fishing pole

MuddyGurl101

Or you are going to invite a buntch of friends (with your trailer to tow their bikes) and they are going to bring you food and you all can go riding all day!
2005 Red Arctic Cat 400
Ram Cup Holder
26x10 Mud Lites

TRX350_On_The_Rack

Let's clarify in order of importance

1. ATV
2. MP3 Player
3. Memory Card
4. Music
5. Fishing Pole
6. Food
7. Rent and Bills

That sounds about right ;D
[url="http://i14.photobucket.com/albums/a332/captcunundrum/atvr6.jpg"]http://i14.photobucket.com/albums/a332/captcunundrum/atvr6.jpg[/url]

HondaBeaterSFL

I am really glad you didn't put work on that list.
Truck
ATV
Fishing pole

MuddyGurl101

2005 Red Arctic Cat 400
Ram Cup Holder
26x10 Mud Lites

Other Florida sites of interest: www.PinballShark.com