NEW NEW Holy Lands Ride and Cleanup!

Started by MuddyGurl101, April 11, 2005, 03:12:40 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Grizzlygirl

Ok I have some extra helmets if you want I will bring them. Because of what happen with SFWM I don't want to give them any amunition. Maybe this can be an annual thing and they will provide the dumpster next year
            Mama Grizz

wilburz

Lets see, Noon time, 95 degrees, slow speed garbage pickup with helmet on?  Don't think a helmet is going to help here.  ;D
1978 ridin mower, 48 inch cut, 3.4 hp briggs & stratton
12-6-3 front
14-8-5 back
no muffler

MuddyGurl101

Bring them just in case. The law state that if you are over the age of 16 you do not have to wear a helmet. As long as nobody is breaking that law I think we will be fine. Is 11 okay at the crossover. That gives us an hour to group up and start and than head down!
2005 Red Arctic Cat 400
Ram Cup Holder
26x10 Mud Lites

HondaBeaterSFL

Why 11 am, we are heading out at the crack of dawn (8 ish). Be better to organize early I think. What time is the reporter coming?
Truck
ATV
Fishing pole

MuddyGurl101

We are meeting in front of the pump house at 10am. I was saying that we should tell the reporter to be there at around 11 so we can all group up and get down there.
2005 Red Arctic Cat 400
Ram Cup Holder
26x10 Mud Lites

HondaBeaterSFL

I wish someone on here owned a T-shirt printing shop, then we could all have support shirts (ie- I helped clean the holy lands '05 or Holy Lands cleanup '05) you get the idea. good for the camera, I have been in the paper and on the news a handful of times for ocean cleanups and reef repairs.
Truck
ATV
Fishing pole

MuddyGurl101

Hold on I do know someone on ATVflorida.com. Let me talk to him!
2005 Red Arctic Cat 400
Ram Cup Holder
26x10 Mud Lites

TRX350_On_The_Rack

It's Wednesday already. You're going to find someone who will burn a design to acetate, expose the image to an emulsion covered screen, rinse, let dry, patch the image, setup the screen, ink and dry by Sunday? Not that I know anything about the process ;D
[url="http://i14.photobucket.com/albums/a332/captcunundrum/atvr6.jpg"]http://i14.photobucket.com/albums/a332/captcunundrum/atvr6.jpg[/url]

HondaBeaterSFL

Um, YES. just cause your lazy, doesn't mean it cant be done. ;D
Truck
ATV
Fishing pole

TRX350_On_The_Rack

I'm not lazy, just like to relax..........a lot ;D
[url="http://i14.photobucket.com/albums/a332/captcunundrum/atvr6.jpg"]http://i14.photobucket.com/albums/a332/captcunundrum/atvr6.jpg[/url]

HondaBeaterSFL

LOL, then walk out of work right now, and lets go fishing again. I am such a bad influence. Cant wait to ride Sunday!!
Truck
ATV
Fishing pole

MuddyGurl101

I am going to try and if I don't I will get you all shirts to wear next year!
2005 Red Arctic Cat 400
Ram Cup Holder
26x10 Mud Lites

TRX350_On_The_Rack

[url="http://i14.photobucket.com/albums/a332/captcunundrum/atvr6.jpg"]http://i14.photobucket.com/albums/a332/captcunundrum/atvr6.jpg[/url]

MuddyGurl101

2005 Red Arctic Cat 400
Ram Cup Holder
26x10 Mud Lites

CAOSPOP

QuoteHey I wanna go fishing!


fishing for what ?

MuddyGurl101

Manny I have to talk to you. Call my work phone please!
2005 Red Arctic Cat 400
Ram Cup Holder
26x10 Mud Lites

CAOSPOP

QuoteManny I have to talk to you. Call my work phone please!

you call me at home

HondaBeaterSFL

We 3 of us to remain nameless (lol) called in sick on monday and went fishing in the glades. It was awsome, I think I might bring a rod with me ATVing from now on.
Truck
ATV
Fishing pole

MuddyGurl101

Next time PM me.... I will go! Anything to get out of work lol!
2005 Red Arctic Cat 400
Ram Cup Holder
26x10 Mud Lites

HondaBeaterSFL

You and Brandon like to fish? If so we should go sometime or incorperate it into a day of riding!
Truck
ATV
Fishing pole

budman

Since not everyone that will show up is from our site, what do you think the odds are that the  news folks that you have alerted to come watch, film, and report on us will no doubt instead cover the speeders and reckless behavior that you KNOW will far out weigh the good news that could be reported...thats the way news is reported...always the bad, not the good.
[url="//www.rratv.net"]www.rratv.net[/url]


2005 F-150 4x4 (with NO mud on it)
2004 ATV trailer, 6' x 12'
34Qt Coleman cooler,
Case of Budweiser, "King Of Beers"
Several bungees.
00 Rancher 2x4 (mine)
05 Foreman 4x4 (not mine)
06 Recon (not mine)

MuddyGurl101

QuoteYou and Brandon like to fish? If so we should go sometime or incorperate it into a day of riding!

Me and Brandon are just friends. I don't know about him, but I love to fish! Have a 19 foot fishing boat!
2005 Red Arctic Cat 400
Ram Cup Holder
26x10 Mud Lites

TRX350_On_The_Rack

QuoteMe and Brandon are just friends. I don't know about him, but I love to fish! Have a 19 foot fishing boat!


First off it's Brandon and I ;D Second off: Friends ??? I thought he was your boyfriend or did I miss something ???
[url="http://i14.photobucket.com/albums/a332/captcunundrum/atvr6.jpg"]http://i14.photobucket.com/albums/a332/captcunundrum/atvr6.jpg[/url]

HondaBeaterSFL

Im confused I thought he was the boyfriend you speak of?
Truck
ATV
Fishing pole

MuddyGurl101

#124
Yea we broke up, taking a break whatever you want to call it. We are good friends now and I do not think he likes fishing but, I am getting my bike on Friday and I would love to go riding and fishing one day or night.
2005 Red Arctic Cat 400
Ram Cup Holder
26x10 Mud Lites

Other Florida sites of interest: www.PinballShark.com