Question about Ocala trip

Started by CrewCab, June 24, 2007, 01:03:46 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

CrewCab

 Me and a friend want to ride in ONF on July 5th.  I just purchased a ATV in Tennessee but I live here in Tampa. I havent had it registered yet because I still havent recieved the title but I do have my bill of sale from the dealer.  Will I be able to ride with just that and my photo ID? 

MY friends ATV is registered and titled here but he doesnt have a green sticker.  If he goes without a sticker will he be able to ride with just his title/bill of sale and photo ID? 

I always ride at Croom and neither of us have been to ONF yet but want to try it out.  Any help with the above questions would be great or a number to talk to  somebody that would know would also be very helpful. 

Lee
2008 Suzuki LTR450 Limited Edition

WWW.TAMPABAYRIDINDIRTY.COM

GrizzlyBear

The atv that you own, unless you can prove you live in Tennessee, not Florida, you will have to register and get green sticker. Your friend will have to take his title to the tag office to get a green sticker.  Then you and your friend will have to carry copies of your resistration and driver's license with you.
2006 Rhino Special Edition
2006 Grizzly 660
2003 Raptor 660 (son)
2003 Yamaha Kodiak

www.onfa.org

Other Florida sites of interest: www.PinballShark.com