Ride & Camp 6-10, 11, & 12

Started by Moose, May 18, 2005, 08:12:06 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Moose

Wanting to take my son riding & camping. Wondering if anyone is interested in joining us and picking a place.
LORD, please keep your arm around my shoulder, and your hand over my mouth. Amen

MuddyGurl101

Where do you live and are you on 4x4's or sport bike?
2005 Red Arctic Cat 400
Ram Cup Holder
26x10 Mud Lites

TRX350_On_The_Rack

[url="http://i14.photobucket.com/albums/a332/captcunundrum/atvr6.jpg"]http://i14.photobucket.com/albums/a332/captcunundrum/atvr6.jpg[/url]

Hollywood

#3
If I am up and running by then I'll be up for it. Have to wait and see.  ;D If I have the Ute it may be time for a trip to Osceola.  ;)
'99 4??EX: Laeger +2's, Elka Resi's, Tag bars, AC ProPeg, Sparks X6 exhaust, G-Force axle, Burgard stem/carrier, 250r Hood, Klaw MXR's, ATP Racing engine, LSR, MSR, PEP and the list goes on.

'03 Honda 250EX: Yea it's decked out too!

'03 Yamaha Blaster: Work in pr

CAOSPOP

Hey moose how about putting it off til the 4th of July a bunch of us are going to the ocala camp ground. Im not sure about fireworks in the woods though. I do like the fireworks.

Moose

Would love to join everyone on July 4th, but I have to work, and I know if I took a sick day to ride, I'd get hurt and maybe lose my job.
LORD, please keep your arm around my shoulder, and your hand over my mouth. Amen

Other Florida sites of interest: www.PinballShark.com