a few pics from croom(hope these work never posted pics before)

Started by eldiablo64, June 24, 2007, 04:59:31 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

eldiablo64

TAKE IT OUT AND PLAY WITH IT     AT THE  [url="//floridamotoplex.com"]FLORIDAMOTOPLEX.com[/url]

klutchbuster400

Nice looking bikes, but for our lazy people, copy and past the link with the [Img][Img/] around it. This way the pic, instead of the link is posted ;) Lovin that electric quad in the first pic lol

eldiablo64

lol the red one?its not electric its actually gas i think its 50cc  the yellow shee is my sons g/f's brothers,the yellow 300ex is mine,and the white shee is my sons.the little 3 wheeler in the background of the first pic is my sons g/f's son its a zuki 50
TAKE IT OUT AND PLAY WITH IT     AT THE  [url="//floridamotoplex.com"]FLORIDAMOTOPLEX.com[/url]

klutchbuster400

Quote from: eldiablo64 on June 24, 2007, 05:15:24 PM
lol the red one?its not electric its actually gas i think its 50cc  the yellow shee is my sons g/f's brothers,the yellow 300ex is mine,and the white shee is my sons.the little 3 wheeler in the background of the first pic is my sons g/f's son its a zuki 50
Lol yeah the red one, it looked like a little power wheels  :P

eldiablo64

LOL NO ITS GAS its ugly as hell it actually looks like a truck from the front.i forget who makes it but they had one at oas just like it for sale.they had one of those little zuki 50 3 wheelers to.
TAKE IT OUT AND PLAY WITH IT     AT THE  [url="//floridamotoplex.com"]FLORIDAMOTOPLEX.com[/url]

Team Alba Z400 Rider 43

-2006 Suzuki LT-R450-
-2004 Suzuki LT-Z400-

Harry: "Yeah I called her up, she gave me a bunch of crap about me not listening to her, or something, I don't know, I wasn't really paying attention." - Dumb and Dumber

eldiablo64

thanks guys can't wait to meet some more people to ride with.I also have a buddy from work with a black 07 400ex that rides with us.
TAKE IT OUT AND PLAY WITH IT     AT THE  [url="//floridamotoplex.com"]FLORIDAMOTOPLEX.com[/url]

quadracer1992

Nice bikes. Croom is awsome I hope I can go there soon.
~~~FF+J RACING~~~
FRANK#25 - HONDA 450R
FRED#192 - HONDA 450R
FRANKIE#13 - SUZUKI 400
JOSEPH#92 - HONDA 450R
ANTHONY#527 - SUZUKI 400
KELLI#415-YAMAHA RAPTOR700R
~~~SPONSORED BY MY DAD ~~~

SlowJoeRacing

Quote from: quadracer1992 on June 26, 2007, 07:41:52 PM
Nice bikes. Croom is awsome I hope I can go there soon.
y whouldn't you beable to??? oh ya i forgot u have a job LOL j/k
~~~SLOW-JOE-RACING~~~
JOSEPH#992 - HONDA 450R - RACER
FRED#192 - HONDA 450R - MACHANIC/PIT CREW

THANKS: MY DAD WITH ALL-TECH - SCOTT USA - GT~THUNDER - Cycle Gear - KLOTZ SYNTHETIC LUBRICANTS

grease

i'v never been to croom but i hope they like my atc.

eldiablo64

cool 3 wheeler  I've seen alot of 3 wheelers out at croom.
TAKE IT OUT AND PLAY WITH IT     AT THE  [url="//floridamotoplex.com"]FLORIDAMOTOPLEX.com[/url]

TRX450R_Racer

Member of South East Florida Trail Riders

Life's to short, wear a helmet.
Dress for the crash, not for the ride.
Ripped off by Brandon George.

quadracer1992

Quote from: fsterthanmydad92 on June 26, 2007, 07:53:48 PM
Quote from: quadracer1992 on June 26, 2007, 07:41:52 PM
Nice bikes. Croom is awsome I hope I can go there soon.
y whouldn't you beable to??? oh ya i forgot u have a job LOL j/k
At least I HAVE A JOB! I will get a new quad before you. Probably a 400 though but thats cool.
~~~FF+J RACING~~~
FRANK#25 - HONDA 450R
FRED#192 - HONDA 450R
FRANKIE#13 - SUZUKI 400
JOSEPH#92 - HONDA 450R
ANTHONY#527 - SUZUKI 400
KELLI#415-YAMAHA RAPTOR700R
~~~SPONSORED BY MY DAD ~~~

SlowJoeRacing

Quote from: quadracer1992 on June 29, 2007, 01:11:41 PM
Quote from: fsterthanmydad92 on June 26, 2007, 07:53:48 PM
Quote from: quadracer1992 on June 26, 2007, 07:41:52 PM
Nice bikes. Croom is awsome I hope I can go there soon.
y whouldn't you beable to??? oh ya i forgot u have a job LOL j/k
At least I HAVE A JOB! I will get a new quad before you. Probably a 400 though but thats cool.
well we will see
~~~SLOW-JOE-RACING~~~
JOSEPH#992 - HONDA 450R - RACER
FRED#192 - HONDA 450R - MACHANIC/PIT CREW

THANKS: MY DAD WITH ALL-TECH - SCOTT USA - GT~THUNDER - Cycle Gear - KLOTZ SYNTHETIC LUBRICANTS

quadracer1992

yes we will. moooooooooohahahaha! moooooooooooohahahaha! >:D :gh
~~~FF+J RACING~~~
FRANK#25 - HONDA 450R
FRED#192 - HONDA 450R
FRANKIE#13 - SUZUKI 400
JOSEPH#92 - HONDA 450R
ANTHONY#527 - SUZUKI 400
KELLI#415-YAMAHA RAPTOR700R
~~~SPONSORED BY MY DAD ~~~

Turboderf


SlowJoeRacing

~~~SLOW-JOE-RACING~~~
JOSEPH#992 - HONDA 450R - RACER
FRED#192 - HONDA 450R - MACHANIC/PIT CREW

THANKS: MY DAD WITH ALL-TECH - SCOTT USA - GT~THUNDER - Cycle Gear - KLOTZ SYNTHETIC LUBRICANTS

quadracer1992

Quote from: Turboderf on June 29, 2007, 02:08:30 PM
How Much You Have You to Lose $$$$
I dont know I have about 150 right now from 3 days. I cant clean the utility yet because  my dads not home and he has the keys. And I had to work yesterday, and I spent the night at the Reeds the night before so tonight I will clean it up and we will write a good for sale ad for it.
~~~FF+J RACING~~~
FRANK#25 - HONDA 450R
FRED#192 - HONDA 450R
FRANKIE#13 - SUZUKI 400
JOSEPH#92 - HONDA 450R
ANTHONY#527 - SUZUKI 400
KELLI#415-YAMAHA RAPTOR700R
~~~SPONSORED BY MY DAD ~~~

SlowJoeRacing

Quote from: quadracer1992 on June 29, 2007, 01:51:39 PM
yes we will. moooooooooohahahaha! moooooooooooohahahaha! >:D :gh
I got a 450 so you loose... I have my Dad's 450r. He wants the 250r. So you loose. Pay UP!!!!
~~~SLOW-JOE-RACING~~~
JOSEPH#992 - HONDA 450R - RACER
FRED#192 - HONDA 450R - MACHANIC/PIT CREW

THANKS: MY DAD WITH ALL-TECH - SCOTT USA - GT~THUNDER - Cycle Gear - KLOTZ SYNTHETIC LUBRICANTS

digginfool

"Peace is that brief glorious moment in history when everybody stands around reloading". --Thomas Jefferson

"When plunder becomes a way of life for a group of men living together in society, they create for themselves ... a legal system that authorizes it and a moral code that glorifies it."

quadracer1992

Quote from: digginfool on June 29, 2007, 02:56:44 PM
Not if he buys my Raptor!
No Im getting a 400. And I will be just as fast as fsterthanmydad92.  >:D >:D :banghead.gif :cursing.gif :gh :gh :gh :gh :gh :F :gh :gh :gr :banghead.gif :banghead.gif
~~~FF+J RACING~~~
FRANK#25 - HONDA 450R
FRED#192 - HONDA 450R
FRANKIE#13 - SUZUKI 400
JOSEPH#92 - HONDA 450R
ANTHONY#527 - SUZUKI 400
KELLI#415-YAMAHA RAPTOR700R
~~~SPONSORED BY MY DAD ~~~

Other Florida sites of interest: www.PinballShark.com