L-CROSS MX TRACK now OPEN for QUADS too!!!

Started by Patricia Pearce, June 20, 2007, 01:12:10 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Patricia Pearce

 ;D ;D ;D
L-CROSS MX track is now OPEN for QUADS too! The track is open for practice EVERY Saturday and Sunday from 10:00 am to 3:00pm. The practice fee is $20.00
per day or you can spend the night now for the summer and pay only $30.00 for both days!! If you need more information you can call or e-mail me at :
        863-763-0569            www.patriciabpearc@aol.com
You can visit our web site to find out more about L-Cross Extreme events at:
www.l-cross.com


Thanks,
Mark and Patti Pearce
L-Cross Extreme Events, Inc.
"ANOTHER EXTREME EVENT"

BigDog

Once again.....L-Cross giving the people what they want!  I am sure this will make a lot of the riders on here very happy.  Thanks Mark & Patti.
[url="http://img145.imageshack.us/img145/6514/fmrsiggi3.jpg"]http://img145.imageshack.us/img145/6514/fmrsiggi3.jpg[/url]

I am a Florida Mud Rider........and PROUD of it!!

dreth

Quote from: BigDog on June 20, 2007, 01:57:10 PM
Once again.....L-Cross giving the people what they want!  I am sure this will make a lot of the riders on here very happy.  Thanks Mark & Patti.



You can say that again............you can say that again............you can :D

Patricia Pearce

 ;D ;D

Thanks Guys! We did alot of arguing with the MX Track promoter over this. I hope it was worth it. Let's see how many come and support it. It really is an awesome track alot of people compare it to supercross. It is very tight and EXTREME!!!

Thanks,
Mark and Patti
"ANOTHER EXTREME EVENT"

koh0001

I would like to say...THANK YOU VERY MUCH!!!!! ;D I can't ride as long as I use to, But I'm going to give it all I got  ;)
2006 680 Rincon- HMF pipe, snorkle, rad relocated, 2 1/2" lift, highlifter springs
2004 LSR CRF 450r Hybrid MX, nolink swinger
2001 LSR 330R -XC setup, nolink swinger
1988 TRX 344R TT nolink swinger, PEP's 
07 Eiger 400, HMF pipe, snorkle, crushlocks & 28" Outlaws
1994 TRX 90 Dual A arms
2 atc 70's

mudnuri

Wow! It is Sunday morning after the rally. I had a blast.
I took my XC ready YFZ on the MX track and wished I was set up for MX. I had so much fun. That track is really nice. Did any of you notice, NO DUST?? Everywhere else there was dust, but not on the track! I loved it.
Sorry I jumped out there without signing a waiver. I thought it was just open and the waiver I signed at the gate was it. SORRY  ::)
I just went through the gate and almost got one lap in when I was pulled off to sign. I felt like an idiot, but after signing in, I rode and rode and rode. I did almost 20 laps.
Brian Morris
06 YFZ
FTR#108 SENIOR
Don't litter
Respect life
mud-n-ur-i

lawn_man mx

it was  a   great day   we loved  the mx  track  !!!   for all you  A  riders  this  is the track for you ....  the  track is intense  in some  sections   but  overall  its  great   hey  no dust!!!!!!!!!!!!!! like moroso ???     we took a few  pics .  i had  to ride my bike  cause  my swing arm  was  pretty mess up .   it  was hot !!! ;D
05 yfz houser hiper  elka rpm alba   03 cr125   05 f350 fx4     braaauuuupppp !!!!  ftr +30B #58

lawn_man mx

 some of the back doubles
05 yfz houser hiper  elka rpm alba   03 cr125   05 f350 fx4     braaauuuupppp !!!!  ftr +30B #58

lawn_man mx

05 yfz houser hiper  elka rpm alba   03 cr125   05 f350 fx4     braaauuuupppp !!!!  ftr +30B #58

lawn_man mx

05 yfz houser hiper  elka rpm alba   03 cr125   05 f350 fx4     braaauuuupppp !!!!  ftr +30B #58

lawn_man mx

05 yfz houser hiper  elka rpm alba   03 cr125   05 f350 fx4     braaauuuupppp !!!!  ftr +30B #58

lawn_man mx

05 yfz houser hiper  elka rpm alba   03 cr125   05 f350 fx4     braaauuuupppp !!!!  ftr +30B #58

lawn_man mx

05 yfz houser hiper  elka rpm alba   03 cr125   05 f350 fx4     braaauuuupppp !!!!  ftr +30B #58

lawn_man mx

05 yfz houser hiper  elka rpm alba   03 cr125   05 f350 fx4     braaauuuupppp !!!!  ftr +30B #58

lawn_man mx

05 yfz houser hiper  elka rpm alba   03 cr125   05 f350 fx4     braaauuuupppp !!!!  ftr +30B #58

lawn_man mx

 the helicopter  that flying  around  taking pics  ;D
05 yfz houser hiper  elka rpm alba   03 cr125   05 f350 fx4     braaauuuupppp !!!!  ftr +30B #58

SlowJoeRacing

Quote from: Patricia Pearce on June 20, 2007, 01:12:10 PM
;D ;D ;D
L-CROSS MX track is now OPEN for QUADS too! The track is open for practice EVERY Saturday and Sunday from 10:00 am to 3:00pm. The practice fee is $20.00
per day or you can spend the night now for the summer and pay only $30.00 for both days!! If you need more information you can call or e-mail me at :
        863-763-0569            www.patriciabpearc@aol.com
You can visit our web site to find out more about L-Cross Extreme events at:
www.l-cross.com


Thanks,
Mark and Patti Pearce
L-Cross Extreme Events, Inc.
will you be opening the cross-country track too!!!
~~~SLOW-JOE-RACING~~~
JOSEPH#992 - HONDA 450R - RACER
FRED#192 - HONDA 450R - MACHANIC/PIT CREW

THANKS: MY DAD WITH ALL-TECH - SCOTT USA - GT~THUNDER - Cycle Gear - KLOTZ SYNTHETIC LUBRICANTS

LostCause

This just in......

AUG 17-19  SSQSA WILL BE RACING THE MX TRACK!!!!!!
We have the ability to control our future.

www.SSQSA.net

Thanks to our sponsors: Walsh Racecraft, X-Tream Clean, Ripixx, Goon with Style, Pit Posse, Amsoil, Equalibryum, Crown Wear, Answer, MSR, AXO, Slackercross, UFO, MXRESULTZ

svtbolt04

I rode the track and I could only clear 2 jumps.. IMO the back table top is too long even for dirtbikes. The run at it isnt long enough to gain enough speed.

If I was john natalie, I might have been able to clear everything..
823 for life!



Black wheels, plastics, some shiny chrome pieces. Left over dirt from last year, handle bars.

anarion55

We didn't get a chance to try the MX track while at the Rally (had a great time, btw; thanks for doing such a great job), but we did watch for bit while waiting at the trailhead.

The trail rides (fast version) were what got most of our time; we're hoping you guys are planning to make that a regular thing as well. If you do, we'd be up there at least once a month with the Toy Hauler & toys.

Once again, thanks for a super event last weekend; well done!

Tony & Susan
Shut up and hang on.

Tony

Kawasaki KFX400, ZX-9r

LostCause

I did not get to ride the track on my quad but this is what I looked at when I went back with Mark to see the track.......

Very nice track.  Looked like it flowed very good.  There is one section that is narrow but can be fixed easy.

Now to the issue that everyone is having with the jumps......

IMHO  Nothing needs to be changed. 

The sections that everyone is talking about is a separator.  Every track needs this.  But this is what I also think.  If everyone was to ride the track like it should be road then you would have the speed to make the double in the back.  When you stay to the inside......stay to the inside all the way up the face of the jump.  If you go to the outside... Rail the berm for speed and hit the thing with speed.  This will also give you two lines on the track.

I think the track is safe.  You will not be able to do every jump but that is how you get better.  If you are able to do every jump what is the challenge?
We have the ability to control our future.

www.SSQSA.net

Thanks to our sponsors: Walsh Racecraft, X-Tream Clean, Ripixx, Goon with Style, Pit Posse, Amsoil, Equalibryum, Crown Wear, Answer, MSR, AXO, Slackercross, UFO, MXRESULTZ

53yfz450

Quote from: LostCause on June 26, 2007, 01:23:53 PM
I did not get to ride the track on my quad but this is what I looked at when I went back with Mark to see the track.......

Very nice track.  Looked like it flowed very good.  There is one section that is narrow but can be fixed easy.

Now to the issue that everyone is having with the jumps......

IMHO  Nothing needs to be changed. 

The sections that everyone is talking about is a separator.  Every track needs this.  But this is what I also think.  If everyone was to ride the track like it should be road then you would have the speed to make the double in the back.  When you stay to the inside......stay to the inside all the way up the face of the jump.  If you go to the outside... Rail the berm for speed and hit the thing with speed.  This will also give you two lines on the track.

I think the track is safe.  You will not be able to do every jump but that is how you get better.  If you are able to do every jump what is the challenge?


Exactly!!! im going to talk to pops about coming out to this one it sounds fun!!!
WEB SITE IS COMING BACK UP SOON!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!   
  [url="HTTP://gandgracing.com"]HTTP://gandgracing.com[/url] CHECK IT OUT!!!!!!

[url="http://myspace.com/jakegunn53"]http://myspace.com/jakegunn53[/url]

motocross is all about momentum if you hit it doin a 100 ya gonna  make it across.

lawn_man mx

       i think  the more  agressive riders  will love  this   track !!  it was  very fun     ;D
05 yfz houser hiper  elka rpm alba   03 cr125   05 f350 fx4     braaauuuupppp !!!!  ftr +30B #58

k-town quad boy #5

it was alright, some of the sections need to def be changed, the owner said he will change it in two weeks after he finishes the dirt bike races to make it more quad friendly. but other than that i had a good time riding it until i blew my bike up!
RTR PERFORMANCE ENGINES

svtbolt04

I was riding with you, K-town. You waited up for me, but I didnt go because I didnt want to be humuliated lol.. Plus, my bike isnt exactly setup for MX...more like hopping logs and running over trees.
823 for life!



Black wheels, plastics, some shiny chrome pieces. Left over dirt from last year, handle bars.

mudnuri

I had fun riding with you Fred. Did you do the cam mod to your YFZ? I could not pull on you at all. :'( I am stock with the cam mod. That track was great. A good rider set up right would hit everything ansum.  :P
First class place. SSQSA will have one heck of a turnout.
Brian Morris
06 YFZ
FTR#108 SENIOR
Don't litter
Respect life
mud-n-ur-i

RTR_380/450R

I agree that not alot of changes would need to be made. BUT, the double double in the back is a very difficult jump.  IF you can rail the burm and get the speed you can do it. I did it. But, one little bobble and It Sucks To Be You. If the landing jumps were a little more forgiving w/o as much peak it would be more friendly for all riders. Also, with a little more running room out of the jumps, you could get your speed and get lined up. A track that can only be done by very experienced riders is not fun for the lesser experienced riders. The degree of difficulty would also be ok if there were MORE jumps overall that could be done.
In my opinion (which doesnt mean crap) The small tables were extremely easy, the big jumps were extremely hard and dangerous for quads. Only a few changes would need to be made and it could be a very nice track for quads.
All I know is that it is another track. And that excites me very much! ;D
RTR PERFORMANCE ENGINES
Specializing in FAST RELIABLE Horspower!!
rtrperformanceengines.com

Patricia Pearce

We are open for suggestions. Just come out to some of the practices after the second week in July and show us what you want. We will do it! Right now it has to stay like it is. Remember it was built for mx dirt bikes.
"ANOTHER EXTREME EVENT"

RTR_380/450R

Absolutely! Built for bikes is a good thing. Theres more of them than there are us! For now anyway! ;)
RTR PERFORMANCE ENGINES
Specializing in FAST RELIABLE Horspower!!
rtrperformanceengines.com

svtbolt04

Quote from: mudnuri on June 26, 2007, 06:56:58 PM
I had fun riding with you Fred. Did you do the cam mod to your YFZ? I could not pull on you at all. :'( I am stock with the cam mod. That track was great. A good rider set up right would hit everything ansum.  :P
First class place. SSQSA will have one heck of a turnout.

Brian, all stock on the motor. Good times.

823 for life!



Black wheels, plastics, some shiny chrome pieces. Left over dirt from last year, handle bars.

k-town quad boy #5

haha yea its all good, svtbolt04 next time dont worry about getting humiliated just give it all you got even if you get beat, get faster by riding with faster people!
RTR PERFORMANCE ENGINES

Patricia Pearce

L-Cross will be hosting the last race of the Florida 9th Series this weekend. Gates open Friday at 9:00am and Never Close until after the race on Sunday. The track will be open for practice on Friday 12:00 noon until 5:00pm and on Saturday 10:00am until 3:00pm. However, due to the races on Sundays this weekend is for DIRT BIKES ONLY! On the other hand the good news is the series is over and now we can make changes to the track to better accomidate quads!!!!
Hope to see some of you out at the park for your suggestions on the changes!!
We are open every Saturday and Sunday 10:00am until 3:00pm. The price is $20.00 per day or just for the summer you can come on Saturday spend the night and practice BOTH DAYS for only $30.00.

Thanks,
Mark and Patti Pearce
"ANOTHER EXTREME EVENT"

Patricia Pearce

 ;D

We have modified the track! It is now QUAD FRIENDLY!! Come practice any Saturday day or Sunday 10:00am until 3:00pm for $20.00 or spend the night and ride BOTH days for ONLY $30.00!!!!
"ANOTHER EXTREME EVENT"

AndyH5212

Awesome, another quad friendly track.  Thanks! 

k-town quad boy #5

rode it sat couldnt tell they changed it at all, not as rough and they said they just took a lil off the top of the jumps, def not worth the drive and others agreed.
but there is word of a quad only track so that will be awsome!
RTR PERFORMANCE ENGINES

Patricia Pearce

 ;D ;D

We were waiting for some of the quad racers to tell us the changes they wanted! Also some of our equipment was down as well as out of town. BUT, we have worked on the track all week and we are ready now!!! We took some of the jumps out, made some shorter in length as well as height and removed some of the turns which has opened the track up and everyone will be VERY HAPPY!!! Come practice this weekend and get ready for the race next weekend!!
"ANOTHER EXTREME EVENT"

Patricia Pearce

 ;D ;D 8)

Racers are coming in. Everyone is really happy with the new track! This event is going to be awesome!!
"ANOTHER EXTREME EVENT"

Other Florida sites of interest: www.PinballShark.com