Help me identify snake

Started by jpease, June 20, 2007, 03:04:22 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

quadracer1992

Quote from: greenmachine on June 21, 2007, 04:03:23 PM
I guess we wont ever be friends, because if a snake trespasses on my property he/she is put to death without hesitation. Also, to compare us to "environmental wackos" is completely ignorant. It is clear you should have been a tree hugger. You missed your calling. Satan used a snake to ruin humanity according to the Bible. The snake chose the weaker sex to tempt....I wont go into that for now.
Yeah Im not a tree hugger but I dont like killing any animals.
~~~FF+J RACING~~~
FRANK#25 - HONDA 450R
FRED#192 - HONDA 450R
FRANKIE#13 - SUZUKI 400
JOSEPH#92 - HONDA 450R
ANTHONY#527 - SUZUKI 400
KELLI#415-YAMAHA RAPTOR700R
~~~SPONSORED BY MY DAD ~~~

bigscrub79

Quote from: quadracer1992 on June 21, 2007, 06:42:37 PM
Quote from: greenmachine on June 21, 2007, 04:03:23 PM
I guess we wont ever be friends, because if a snake trespasses on my property he/she is put to death without hesitation. Also, to compare us to "environmental wackos" is completely ignorant. It is clear you should have been a tree hugger. You missed your calling. Satan used a snake to ruin humanity according to the Bible. The snake chose the weaker sex to tempt....I wont go into that for now.
Yeah Im not a tree hugger but I dont like killing any animals.
Do you eat meat?
[url="http://img253.imageshack.us/img253/1497/fmrsmall2oi6.gif"]http://img253.imageshack.us/img253/1497/fmrsmall2oi6.gif[/url]

Chillinthemost

If you wait for a cow to die of old age it dont make for good steaks.

 
YFZ  FTR B-Open  #12
Chillin Jr. FTR Super Pee A #12

bigscrub79

Quote from: Chillinthemost on June 21, 2007, 11:28:49 PM
If you wait for a cow to die of old age it dont make for good steaks.

 
Although lots of people pay big bucks for well aged meat.
[url="http://img253.imageshack.us/img253/1497/fmrsmall2oi6.gif"]http://img253.imageshack.us/img253/1497/fmrsmall2oi6.gif[/url]

Chillinthemost

God did not intend man to be vegetarian, if he did then he would not have made animals out of meat ;D
YFZ  FTR B-Open  #12
Chillin Jr. FTR Super Pee A #12

Bigscrb15

Quote from: Chillinthemost on June 22, 2007, 12:53:36 AM
God did not intend man to be vegetarian, if he did then he would not have made animals out of meat ;D
:Clap.gif :Clap.gif
"When once you have tasted flight, you will forever walk the earth with your eyes turned skyward, for there you have been, and there you will always long to return."

JackL

Quote from: Chillinthemost on June 21, 2007, 11:28:49 PM
If you wait for a cow to die of old age it dont make for good steaks.

 

hahahahaa
The only rules that really matter are these: what a man can do and what a man can't do.

big-daddy

vegetarian.........An old Indian word for BAD hunter!
I wonder if we can get Cheney to take Obama hunting?
1985 CJ7 Swamp Buggy named Swamp Thing
2001 Yamaha Wolverine 4x4
2005 Kodiak 450 4x4
2007 F150 Super Crew FX4
Proud RR and FMR member
NRA Life Time member

greenmachine

Quote from: big-daddy on June 22, 2007, 12:23:34 PM
vegetarian.........An old Indian word for BAD hunter!
Now thats funny  8)
I will have to remember that one, I have a couple vegans in my family. Cant wait to hit them with that one when I see them b:r

cheropride

Quote from: greenmachine on June 22, 2007, 12:46:16 PM
Quote from: big-daddy on June 22, 2007, 12:23:34 PM
vegetarian.........An old Indian word for BAD hunter!
Now thats funny  8)
I will have to remember that one, I have a couple vegans in my family. Cant wait to hit them with that one when I see them b:r

Bid-Daddy you did it again, that is funny, I need to remember that one too.... :R :R :R
Kawi-360 4WD/Camo
Honda 400
Polaris Ranger 700XP

quadracer1992

Quote from: bigscrub79 on June 21, 2007, 11:25:13 PM
Quote from: quadracer1992 on June 21, 2007, 06:42:37 PM
Quote from: greenmachine on June 21, 2007, 04:03:23 PM
I guess we wont ever be friends, because if a snake trespasses on my property he/she is put to death without hesitation. Also, to compare us to "environmental wackos" is completely ignorant. It is clear you should have been a tree hugger. You missed your calling. Satan used a snake to ruin humanity according to the Bible. The snake chose the weaker sex to tempt....I wont go into that for now.
Yeah Im not a tree hugger but I dont like killing any animals.
Do you eat meat?
Well, yeah more than anything else. I will kill anything to eat it I just dont like seeing people kill things for the heck of it.
~~~FF+J RACING~~~
FRANK#25 - HONDA 450R
FRED#192 - HONDA 450R
FRANKIE#13 - SUZUKI 400
JOSEPH#92 - HONDA 450R
ANTHONY#527 - SUZUKI 400
KELLI#415-YAMAHA RAPTOR700R
~~~SPONSORED BY MY DAD ~~~

greenmachine

It is not that we do it for the heck of it, it is because they are evil like & deserve to die when they cross the path of a God fearing humans.  ;)

quadracer1992

Quote from: greenmachine on June 23, 2007, 02:27:29 AM
It is not that we do it for the heck of it, it is because they are evil like & deserve to die when they cross the path of a God fearing humans.  ;)
I think youre just afraid of snakes. Wussy. 2:L :R :L :T
~~~FF+J RACING~~~
FRANK#25 - HONDA 450R
FRED#192 - HONDA 450R
FRANKIE#13 - SUZUKI 400
JOSEPH#92 - HONDA 450R
ANTHONY#527 - SUZUKI 400
KELLI#415-YAMAHA RAPTOR700R
~~~SPONSORED BY MY DAD ~~~