This guy is Awesome, how the heck...

Started by cheropride, June 19, 2007, 09:39:59 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

cheropride

Check this guy out, it almost doesn't even look possible.....  Pretty cool I though...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vSQKGOtOpmA

Saw this on another site, and thought many of you would enjoy....

Kawi-360 4WD/Camo
Honda 400
Polaris Ranger 700XP

MOTOCROSS MAVERICK

wow! the control that guy has over that thing is amazing!  :o
[url="http://www.sponsorhouse.com/Members/MOTOMAV/Home.aspx"]http://www.sponsorhouse.com/Members/MOTOMAV/Home.aspx[/url]

1FasterBlaster

  That is pretty sweet. I use to freestyle and ramp ride on BMX and thought about doing that kind of bike once. Those are like BMX bikes with engines. I've actually seen some guys in Croom with those.
   Awesome video.

cheropride

I figured there was something different with the bike, and that's exactly what it reminded me off, a BMX bike.  The guy has some incredible balance though.....
Kawi-360 4WD/Camo
Honda 400
Polaris Ranger 700XP

LostCause

If you have ever really watched them and seen them in competition one of the ways they are scored is by the number of times that their feet touch the ground.  The less they touch the better the score.
We have the ability to control our future.

www.SSQSA.net

Thanks to our sponsors: Walsh Racecraft, X-Tream Clean, Ripixx, Goon with Style, Pit Posse, Amsoil, Equalibryum, Crown Wear, Answer, MSR, AXO, Slackercross, UFO, MXRESULTZ

eldiablo64

I've seen the guys at croom to they aren't very good though. I see them wreck alot.I know a guy that was the state champion trials rider back in the 70's he was awesome but he gave it up I guess he decided bein an alcoholic was more his style.
TAKE IT OUT AND PLAY WITH IT     AT THE  [url="//floridamotoplex.com"]FLORIDAMOTOPLEX.com[/url]

k.p.

who makes those kinds of bikes?are they all custom made or what?

1FasterBlaster

It does take a lot of balance to do any kind of freestyle riding.It's called rockwalking- what he's doing.It just takes practice. Once you learn how to do it, your amazed at yourself for being able to do it.

gearhead400

Cool video. There endless trials bike videos on you tube, i watch them a lot. There were a couple guys at hardrock with them (dont know how they got in?) and they were endo-ing down the entrance to the rollercoaster track! the bike was at like a 90 degree angle, it was crazy.
Bury your fear, and hold fast to life!!

Mansfield
   #14
       Feeling generous?
Support/Sponsor me =] via paypal
  [email]gearhead400ex@hotmail.com[/email]

quadracer1992

~~~FF+J RACING~~~
FRANK#25 - HONDA 450R
FRED#192 - HONDA 450R
FRANKIE#13 - SUZUKI 400
JOSEPH#92 - HONDA 450R
ANTHONY#527 - SUZUKI 400
KELLI#415-YAMAHA RAPTOR700R
~~~SPONSORED BY MY DAD ~~~

SlowJoeRacing

~~~SLOW-JOE-RACING~~~
JOSEPH#992 - HONDA 450R - RACER
FRED#192 - HONDA 450R - MACHANIC/PIT CREW

THANKS: MY DAD WITH ALL-TECH - SCOTT USA - GT~THUNDER - Cycle Gear - KLOTZ SYNTHETIC LUBRICANTS

quadracer1992

I saw people at croom doing that in the canyons. They were jumping a drop off that was like 30ft.
~~~FF+J RACING~~~
FRANK#25 - HONDA 450R
FRED#192 - HONDA 450R
FRANKIE#13 - SUZUKI 400
JOSEPH#92 - HONDA 450R
ANTHONY#527 - SUZUKI 400
KELLI#415-YAMAHA RAPTOR700R
~~~SPONSORED BY MY DAD ~~~

Other Florida sites of interest: www.PinballShark.com