Group ride at Hard Rock  5/21/05

Started by LostCause, May 10, 2005, 04:12:38 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

LostCause

#25
OK DRETH--how's this........

Count so far:
Lostcause                 3
Mrs. Nightbreed          2
Lawn_Man                 1
Ride1Rob                   5
JJake                        1
012x12R                    1
BlindKaeta                 1
Holeshot36                1
310R-Dude                1
Ida_Mann                   1
Thats 17 so far.

How ya like me now?  
We have the ability to control our future.

www.SSQSA.net

Thanks to our sponsors: Walsh Racecraft, X-Tream Clean, Ripixx, Goon with Style, Pit Posse, Amsoil, Equalibryum, Crown Wear, Answer, MSR, AXO, Slackercross, UFO, MXRESULTZ

Ida_Mann

how about me?

Id@

all this written on the writing pad of my tablet,I love this thing
Id@ M@nn

www.facebook.com/IdaShotMe
'99 Honda 400EX ATP'd (quietly making noise)
'02 Honda Foreman Rubicon
'00 Honda TRX90
8 X 20 Enclosed hauler/camper
"Show me a smooth operation and I'll show you someone who is hiding mistakes, real boats rock."

LostCause

Sorry bout that.  Fixed now.

This is going to be a good ride!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!1
We have the ability to control our future.

www.SSQSA.net

Thanks to our sponsors: Walsh Racecraft, X-Tream Clean, Ripixx, Goon with Style, Pit Posse, Amsoil, Equalibryum, Crown Wear, Answer, MSR, AXO, Slackercross, UFO, MXRESULTZ

dreth

go ahead and rub it in ::) ill be at the next one with yall :P

Holeshot36

Well looks like I can't make it as the dale was stolen. :( Hopefully i'll be able to make the next one.

blindkaeta

That really sucks man.  I hate a thief. >:(

YFZ450-Tampa

That's bad, sad, wow one dale burn out and another stolen, hum, I don't think I will ever buy a Dale, still like them, did you have insurance ?
Luis 
                              Quad #29 
                                 XC

dreth

QuoteWell looks like I can't make it as the dale was stolen. :( Hopefully i'll be able to make the next one.

that sucks!

felix_z-4

QuoteDefinitely lookin forward to this! We're heading up to meet w/ you in Leesburgh LostCause so don't leave us.
I problaly will also have to meet in Leesburg,never been to Hardrock. Is there a exit off the turnpike on to 27??

Ida_Mann

Quotego ahead and rub it in ::) ill be at the next one with yall :P

just like I'm sure you will be rubbing the GA trip in when you get there ;-)

Id@
Id@ M@nn

www.facebook.com/IdaShotMe
'99 Honda 400EX ATP'd (quietly making noise)
'02 Honda Foreman Rubicon
'00 Honda TRX90
8 X 20 Enclosed hauler/camper
"Show me a smooth operation and I'll show you someone who is hiding mistakes, real boats rock."

KEV96

I also plan on going...............

mudrat

I am going to make the haul, see ya'll Saturday!
06' Honda 450er, ATP Motor, Walsh everything, LSR Axle, Holeshots on Douglas Beads, Rossier Pipe, Sidewinder Sprokets & Chain, SPS Graphics, Fasst Bars, Fasst Quad.......
05' Sportsman 800

lawn_man mx

looks like i wont make this one my transmission broke on my truck today  trucks at the dealership  dont think  theyll  have done on time  that sucks........... iil be  on the next one. ??? ???
05 yfz houser hiper  elka rpm alba   03 cr125   05 f350 fx4     braaauuuupppp !!!!  ftr +30B #58

Holeshot36

QuoteThat's bad, sad, wow one dale burn out and another stolen, hum, I don't think I will ever buy a Dale, still like them, did you have insurance ?
Nope :-[. Luckly I have a yfz to but its in the shop, hopefully it will be done for the next ride.

blindkaeta


310R_Dude

#40
Hey, I think we need a new count! LOL

Anyway, if you don't know what the tower
jump looks like, here it is.

4 DaZe and counting peeps :)

Take care all,
Dano

P.S.
I have pics of the whole track if someone is interested?

Well, I uploaded a pic... did I do something wrong OR does
it just take awhile?
Never let fear, uncertainty OR doubt hold you back from doing what you KNOW you can do.

Ride1Rob

QuoteHey, I think we need a new count! LOL

Anyway, if you don't know what the tower
jump looks like, here it is.

4 DaZe and counting peeps :)

Take care all,
Dano

P.S.
I have pics of the whole track if someone is interested?

Well, I uploaded a pic... did I do something wrong OR does
it just take awhile?


Send me some pics of the track....  hotscott03@earthlink.net ;)
If it'll run... I'm ridin'!!!

YFZ450-Tampa

Luis 
                              Quad #29 
                                 XC

310R_Dude

I sent them, 3.4 mb .zip file. Scanned by Yahoo.
If there are probs let me know.

Cya's
Dano
Never let fear, uncertainty OR doubt hold you back from doing what you KNOW you can do.

LostCause

#44
Ok-
So we have Lawn_man mx and Holeshot36 not going

Add Felix_z-4, Kev96 and Mudrat

That gives us 18.

Yall ready to ride out?

Where you comin from Felix?
We have the ability to control our future.

www.SSQSA.net

Thanks to our sponsors: Walsh Racecraft, X-Tream Clean, Ripixx, Goon with Style, Pit Posse, Amsoil, Equalibryum, Crown Wear, Answer, MSR, AXO, Slackercross, UFO, MXRESULTZ

310R_Dude

QuoteYall ready to ride out?


BLAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAUGH
'nuff said. Hehe
Never let fear, uncertainty OR doubt hold you back from doing what you KNOW you can do.

felix_z-4

QuoteOk-
So we have Lawn_man mx and Holeshot36 not going

Add Felix_z-4, Kev96 and Mudrat

That gives us 18.

Yall ready to ride out?

Where you comin from Felix?
east Orlando,north of the airport

YFZ450-Tampa

Thank's Dano, I just check them out, wow that track is big, I hope I can make it on Saturday so I can get to know some of you guys [smiley=ThumbsUp.gif] [smiley=ThumbsUp.gif]
Luis 
                              Quad #29 
                                 XC

310R_Dude

QuoteThank's Dano, I just check them out, wow that track is big, I hope I can make it on Saturday so I can get to know some of you guys [smiley=ThumbsUp.gif] [smiley=ThumbsUp.gif]

You are welcome mon'. Ditto, I want to get to know some of you guys as well. It'll be cool.

Thnx for the recount Lost...

Later,
Dano
 
Never let fear, uncertainty OR doubt hold you back from doing what you KNOW you can do.

dreth

bring an extra set of @#($$ cause your gonna need them on the big track :o

Other Florida sites of interest: www.PinballShark.com