Seminole tribe May 28th

Started by o4250, May 23, 2005, 04:01:44 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

o4250


Exmx54

I'm doing my best to get a ride there, wouldn't count on it though.

z400stunter

HUH?  I live in naples but have no idea what is goin on here
JUMP IT!

Headz400

hey 04250 Did u end up goin. I saw a z400 like mine stock beating me. Was that u?

o4250

Quotehey 04250 Did u end up goin. I saw a z400 like mine stock beating me. Was that u?

Yeah that was me ;)

o4250

QuoteHUH?  I live in naples but have no idea what is goin on here


It's a motocross track, here is the linkhttp://www.seminoletribemotocross.com/

z400stunter

How far from Naples?  I also have a Z but have never been on an Mx track.  I have pretty good experience with jumps and woops.  Anyone wanna meet up and go soon?
JUMP IT!

Other Florida sites of interest: www.PinballShark.com