1st Notice! hard rock group ride

Started by dreth, May 11, 2005, 04:20:27 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

450R_Matt

How bout a weather update. Ocala peps give us an update please. Its a mud hole down here. Man Im geting sick of this rain. >:(
Proud to still own one of the badest quads ever built
               The Honda TRX250R
Got rid of the 4 poke and resurrected another dinosaur

Exmx54

It's getting a little bit better every day up there. My buddies mom lives about 20 minutes from hardrock, that's where the info is coming from.

Ride1Rob

Doesn't seem as if many are going to show? Can we get a show of hands for all that are coming? I am!
If it'll run... I'm ridin'!!!

Exmx54


Mrs.Nightbreed


450R_Matt

Proud to still own one of the badest quads ever built
               The Honda TRX250R
Got rid of the 4 poke and resurrected another dinosaur

apkkfx400

Has anyone been out at Hard Rock on race day?  Does it get very crowded?


Exmx54

precip. % went down another 10%, lookin good! I hope the rollercoast is flooded, I must say that is the most fun and biggest slip and slide you'll ever go on! It's drying out up there though.

http://www.weather.com/activities/driving/interstate/weather/weekend.html?locid=USFL0355&from=search

Ride1Rob

Well looks like I'm out guys :'(. Momma hit me at work tonite and asked me if I was going to Bush Gardens or not :-\. She said that she wants me to go so... Guess I'll hit someone track on Sunday ;).
If it'll run... I'm ridin'!!!

Hollywood

I'm in! Air Hollywood now boarding....wooowooo :)
'99 4??EX: Laeger +2's, Elka Resi's, Tag bars, AC ProPeg, Sparks X6 exhaust, G-Force axle, Burgard stem/carrier, 250r Hood, Klaw MXR's, ATP Racing engine, LSR, MSR, PEP and the list goes on.

'03 Honda 250EX: Yea it's decked out too!

'03 Yamaha Blaster: Work in pr

T2

Quote from: Ride1Rob on June 16, 2005, 11:33:33 PM
Well looks like I'm out guys :'(. Momma hit me at work tonite and asked me if I was going to Bush Gardens or not :-\. She said that she wants me to go so... Guess I'll hit someone track on Sunday ;).
[/quot
What are you talking about Ride1Rob, we talked on the phone and you said you were going to be there, I tought you were a hard core rider, and don't let anybody elses plans get in the way of riding. Now you just tell your wife you are going riding on sat with the boys and go to Bushgardens on sun, and dont take no back talk. We will see you there  ;)
[url="http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v640/lakemarykid/tonyy.jpg"]http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v640/lakemarykid/tonyy.jpg[/url]

Ride1Rob

Yeah I know Tony :'(. As bad as I want to stand up and be a man... my brother/sis inlaw are down from Georgia and my other Bro/sis inlaws are going as well. My wife will definitely be hot w/ me if I miss this one. If it were just us I could change the schedule til Sunday :-[.
If it'll run... I'm ridin'!!!

Flea_Jumper

 ;) You know we have 4 here.

Hey T2, dont forget who wears that pants in the family, she just tells us when and what color to wear. ;D  18 years later and I am still the boss ;)

dreth

its ok Rob! you hafta take care of the little women every now and then ;) we will miss u ;D

dreth

i just checked the weather and its like 60% chance of showers! is that true? you northern folks need to help us 3.5 hour drive folks out

apkkfx400

I hoping to be there by 9-9:45a-I'm in Apopka, so if it's rained out-no big loss.  If someone gives me a cell/phone #-I'll call ya so you can spread the word-Don't know if that's going to help.  I would judge the weather where I'm at in Apopka, but the last time we went, it rained all day at the house and was beautiful at Hard Rock until about 3p-the time we told the wives we would be leaving anyway!!

h400exinfl

I just called the track and they said all tracks are open.  I live in Ocala and can tell you we've had rain everyday this week except for today.  The track number is 352 732 6697.  Post your decisions. I'm on the fence, but will most likely go if no more rain hits between now and tomorrow am.

Exmx54

Yeah, I'm in Ocala at a hotel about 20 minutes from hardrock right now, it rained very lightly for about 5 minutes today. Worse comes to worse we can have a slip and slide on the rollercoaster  ;D I'll give ya'll an update as soon as I wake up, which will be at like 7 a.m. then I'll see you guys there

Exmx54

Well, hardrock canceled the race for tomorow night, so practice on all tracks from 10 AM, to 5 PM! No guarentees on the weather though, hopefully it wont rain too much, or else we'll be stickin to the rollercoaster and sand track! Bring your tearoffs guys!

Exmx54

#119
OK! I've lost my faith in www.weather.com they say 60% chance of precip for today, well, we have gotten BARELY anything. They said mostly during the evening, we have clear skies, no lighting, the kids are in the pool. If anybody wants a weather update in the morning, feel free to call me at 561-707-3017, but please don't call for the rest of the night, until 6 A.M., feel free any time after that.

lawn_man mx

sorry  boys   looks  like  we are  out . to far of a drive to chance it,  4hrs  to get there   have  fun guys   catch  you  on the flip  side...............  :-[ :-[
05 yfz houser hiper  elka rpm alba   03 cr125   05 f350 fx4     braaauuuupppp !!!!  ftr +30B #58

Hollywood

I'm still in we'll be there rain or shine! ;D
'99 4??EX: Laeger +2's, Elka Resi's, Tag bars, AC ProPeg, Sparks X6 exhaust, G-Force axle, Burgard stem/carrier, 250r Hood, Klaw MXR's, ATP Racing engine, LSR, MSR, PEP and the list goes on.

'03 Honda 250EX: Yea it's decked out too!

'03 Yamaha Blaster: Work in pr

dre


Exmx54

Just woke up, and no rain yet. See ya'll there at like 11.

Other Florida sites of interest: www.PinballShark.com