1st Notice! hard rock group ride

Started by dreth, May 11, 2005, 04:20:27 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Exmx54

QuoteThe 18th is the official date for the next Hardrock ride w/ Dreth 8). There is a group of us that wants to somewhere between now and then. Havent decided where yet

How about thundercross the week before, or maybe seminole, wherever.

mudrat

I will most likely go to hardrock on the 4th so my son can ride his new e-ton.

If anything changes I will meet up with you guys in Lakeland!
06' Honda 450er, ATP Motor, Walsh everything, LSR Axle, Holeshots on Douglas Beads, Rossier Pipe, Sidewinder Sprokets & Chain, SPS Graphics, Fasst Bars, Fasst Quad.......
05' Sportsman 800

Ride1Rob

QuoteI will most likely go to hardrock on the 4th so my son can ride his new e-ton.

If anything changes I will meet up with you guys in Lakeland!


Jeff, they just have completed the peewee track and actually are trying to have a race on it for this w/e. Hopefully you guys will be able to make it down for the 4th. I plan on going out there either this w/e to race or on Memorial day to ride so I'll let you know what going on w/ the track.
If it'll run... I'm ridin'!!!

mudrat

If that's the case, I'll be there!
06' Honda 450er, ATP Motor, Walsh everything, LSR Axle, Holeshots on Douglas Beads, Rossier Pipe, Sidewinder Sprokets & Chain, SPS Graphics, Fasst Bars, Fasst Quad.......
05' Sportsman 800

dreth

it looks like the 18th will be a good ride!

53yfz450

too bad ill be on vocation. >:( and thats a bad thing because id much rather ride [smiley=drive.gif] and i cant bring my quads to colorado because im going by plane. >:(
WEB SITE IS COMING BACK UP SOON!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!   
  [url="HTTP://gandgracing.com"]HTTP://gandgracing.com[/url] CHECK IT OUT!!!!!!

[url="http://myspace.com/jakegunn53"]http://myspace.com/jakegunn53[/url]

motocross is all about momentum if you hit it doin a 100 ya gonna  make it across.

dreth


dreth

has anyone heard anything about a race that day? i dont wanna have our ride ruined due to a race! if anyone can find out id appreciate it ;)

Ride1Rob

They had a race the last time that we were up there. It didn't ruin it for us b/c we were on the Sand Track ;). But I guess for you "Big Dogs" it may ruin it :-\.
If it'll run... I'm ridin'!!!

dreth

Quote from: Ride1Rob on June 03, 2005, 05:52:49 PM
They had a race the last time that we were up there. It didn't ruin it for us b/c we were on the Sand Track ;). But I guess for you "Big Dogs" it may ruin it :-\.

i just found out from lost cause that there is a race but we can ride the main track till 4pm! so we are fine. and you will be a big boy soon enough ;D

Exmx54

It will probaly be PACKED though wouldn't it? Wouldn't they need to run classes and such? Maybe after the ride we can all enter the race, that would be a fun day!

dreth

well it looks like myself and blindkaeta will be leaving hardrock at 2pm so we can head over to dade city for the races! everyone is welcome! so whos in?

Mrs.Nightbreed

Let me ask the other half. I want to go!!! It is a points night ;D

LostCause

Sounds good to me!  Got to check with my honey. Fathers day weekend and all!!!!!
We have the ability to control our future.

www.SSQSA.net

Thanks to our sponsors: Walsh Racecraft, X-Tream Clean, Ripixx, Goon with Style, Pit Posse, Amsoil, Equalibryum, Crown Wear, Answer, MSR, AXO, Slackercross, UFO, MXRESULTZ

Ride1Rob

I may just end up hitting Dade City w/ you guys. That or either hitting Hard Rock and heading home. I don't know yet. But I definitely doubt that I'll be doing 2 in one day.
If it'll run... I'm ridin'!!!

dreth

Quote from: Ride1Rob on June 07, 2005, 06:51:35 PM
I may just end up hitting Dade City w/ you guys. That or either hitting Hard Rock and heading home. I don't know yet. But I definitely doubt that I'll be doing 2 in one day.

bring the wife and hang with us ;)

blindkaeta

I know that my wife will be coming with me on both the ride and the race. 

Ride1Rob

Not mine :(. She's not into the whole 4wheeler thing.
If it'll run... I'm ridin'!!!

LostCause

It's not just about 4wheelers.  It's about meeting new people and building friends. 
We have the ability to control our future.

www.SSQSA.net

Thanks to our sponsors: Walsh Racecraft, X-Tream Clean, Ripixx, Goon with Style, Pit Posse, Amsoil, Equalibryum, Crown Wear, Answer, MSR, AXO, Slackercross, UFO, MXRESULTZ

mudrat

amen, i need to show my wife these post, I cannot even get her to come out and watch her son race!
06' Honda 450er, ATP Motor, Walsh everything, LSR Axle, Holeshots on Douglas Beads, Rossier Pipe, Sidewinder Sprokets & Chain, SPS Graphics, Fasst Bars, Fasst Quad.......
05' Sportsman 800

dreth

Quote from: mudrat on June 09, 2005, 06:06:28 AM
amen, i need to show my wife these post, I cannot even get her to come out and watch her son race!

a family that plays together, stays together ;D  tell her to come on out! my wife is very nice and loves to meet other wives

Exmx54

How about insted of heading up to dade city to race, stay and race at hardrock! If they have a quad class race (which they will if we all stay) it should be a fun night, because that track when they cut it into the night track is FUN!!!!  :o

Ride1Rob

I wanna go up to Hard Rock and ride, but definitely not trying to race on that main track. That thing is way over my head right now. Now if the had races on the sand track.... The way this weather has been doing us, I may just end up hitting ONF that w/e.
If it'll run... I'm ridin'!!!


Exmx54

Is there ANYBODY planning on staying for the Saturday night race at hardrock after the ride? It's not a hard track to ride in my opinion.. Just a wee bit tight for racing but will still be very fun

Other Florida sites of interest: www.PinballShark.com