Thank you all !!!!

Started by Bounty1, June 16, 2007, 01:48:22 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

KB

Bounty, I knew about your injury but not the cancer scare, glad to hear it's lookin good.
Happy Birthday to your Wife.

Bounty1

Thanks KB, unfortunately when anyone is electrocuted, they or we have to be very careful with cancer where burns were on the body. It is a very high, almost 100 percent chance you will get it. I was one of the founding members of the Lightning Strike and Electrical Shock Victims in the United States. Now there are thousands of members. We have yearly conferences and have doctors come and learn more. about how to treat shock victims. The hospitals all over the country now have different procedures to help shock victims. They have come a long way in treatment.   

Bounty1

I want to answer each and every one of you personally who replies on this thread. My wife and I will be going out for dinner now. I will reply to you when I get back. Once again, thank you all.

gearhead400

Glad your doing good bounty! I bet that dinner will taste better than it has in a while!
Bury your fear, and hold fast to life!!

Mansfield
   #14
       Feeling generous?
Support/Sponsor me =] via paypal
  [email]gearhead400ex@hotmail.com[/email]

Bounty1

Quote from: gearhead400 on June 16, 2007, 08:50:08 PM
Glad your doing good bounty! I bet that dinner will taste better than it has in a while!

Hey gearhead, long time no talk to. Thank you very much. We went to Red Lobster and it was just like a date. Even though we have been married 28 years. The food was great and a very relaxing date. My wife is just like the young lady when I married her a very wonderful wife.

papahouse

Great news Bounty, God is watching over you!

Bounty1

Quote from: papahouse on June 16, 2007, 10:48:42 PM
Great news Bounty, God is watching over you!

That is so true papahouse. He is looking over all of us if we only give him a chance. It is so good to see you again. I am doing the honey do list today lol. I hope we talk again real soon. Thank you so very much for your wishes my friend.

kawGIRL

Great News ;D

Did you make that chicken yet?
07 Rhino
www.floridamudriders.com

gtnwood

Hey Bounty, like some of the other's this is the first hearing of this, wow that's great new's. Now git back ta postin there aint nothing wrong with your finger's ;D
'Political Correctness is a doctrine, fostered by a delusional, illogical minority, and
rabidly promoted by an unscrupulous mainstream media, which holds forth the proposition
that it is entirely possible to pick up a turd by the clean end.'
(From a Texas A&M student)
2005 Kodiak 450, 26" 589s

Bounty1

Quote from: kawGIRL on June 18, 2007, 02:23:07 PM
Great News ;D

Did you make that chicken yet?

Not Yet--I cannot wait to try it though..........So much has been going on the last few days.

Quote from: gtnwood on June 18, 2007, 02:33:35 PM
Hey Bounty, like some of the other's this is the first hearing of this, wow that's great new's. Now git back ta postin there aint nothing wrong with your finger's ;D

Thank you wood. A big load off our shoulders.

Other Florida sites of interest: www.PinballShark.com