Yeah uhh...

Started by Young Gun, June 15, 2007, 07:39:47 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Young Gun

I know this should be in the Suggestion section but I thought it would be seen by more here.  I dont know about others, but im tired of trying to send a PM to someone and have the error come up saying "Could not send message to xxxxxxx, their inbox is full!".  What are we supposed to do if they are and have no other contact information available?  Can we add something that auto-deletes month old messages or something?  I mean come on, Ive tried to send 3 PMs and each members inbox was full.  Two had no contact information, and one never goes on AOL and had their email hidden.

/Rant
2008 KFX450R
Full DASA Exhaust, FCI, Dynojet PC5, Hiper CF1 Beadlocks, ITP GNCC Holeshots, IMS Roll Bumper, ProArmor FAT Peg Nerfbars, Red Radiator hoses, Engine ICE Coolant, Spider Grips, Blingster Rear Grab Bar

2004 TRX450R
Too much to list...

Da_Mtg_Man

Hmmmm, There's a thought. I'll direct Bones to this thread and see what he thinks can be done.
FLORIDA MUD RIDER

Joedirt

You should call the cops on them... :ThumbsUp.gif
2005 Vinson 4x4
2003 Big Bear 4x4
2001 Prarie 4x4
1987 Dirty Dakota Mud truck on 35 inch Boggers

Young Gun

#3
Quote from: Da_Mtg_Man on June 15, 2007, 09:44:22 PM
Hmmmm, There's a thought. I'll direct Bones to this thread and see what he thinks can be done.

Thanks, im not trying to be a pain in the derear its just annoying when it happens.  Especially when there is no other contact information.  See, if we had the shoutbox still you could just type in there "xxxxxxx empty ur inbox redneck!".
2008 KFX450R
Full DASA Exhaust, FCI, Dynojet PC5, Hiper CF1 Beadlocks, ITP GNCC Holeshots, IMS Roll Bumper, ProArmor FAT Peg Nerfbars, Red Radiator hoses, Engine ICE Coolant, Spider Grips, Blingster Rear Grab Bar

2004 TRX450R
Too much to list...

Other Florida sites of interest: www.PinballShark.com