Got a new ride

Started by 94Hardbody4x4, June 15, 2007, 03:58:03 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

94Hardbody4x4

Well, heres the pics I got while slacking at work. Bought it for $220. Starts first kick but needs a new shifter and rear brakes. It's a 94' KX80 and I believe it's bored to a 107cc or something. The kid said 110cc but thats not possible. I mainly bought this because I have an ATV and it's 550lbs+. A PITA to haul around.







Parting out 2005 Honda Foreman....ASK ME!

SWAMP_DONKEY

WOW!!! You stole that bike...looks great ;)

cheropride

Kawi-360 4WD/Camo
Honda 400
Polaris Ranger 700XP

KB

Ya you got a good deal on that one.

94Hardbody4x4

Yeah, it was a pretty good deal. I'd been bugging the kid to sell it to me for a while now. It needs a few things done to it but after all is said and done I think I could get it fixed up for about $200 (new plastics, new clutch bracket, rear brake bracket and shoes)

I've already ordered all the new seals, gaskets, and parts to fix the shifter.
Parting out 2005 Honda Foreman....ASK ME!

Other Florida sites of interest: www.PinballShark.com