Memorial Day Weekend!

Started by MuddyGurl101, May 18, 2005, 11:18:54 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

MuddyGurl101

Memorial Day is coming up on the 30th. The weekend before that I would like to do some riding, maybe something a little different. Anybody around me want to take a little trip and do some riding?
2005 Red Arctic Cat 400
Ram Cup Holder
26x10 Mud Lites

Eworm

#1
QuoteMemorial Day is coming up on the 30th. The weekend before that I would like to do some riding, maybe something a little different. Anybody around me want to take a little trip and do some riding?

I would, but I am married and you are far to attractive. I dont think my wife would like the idea either. Good luck!

MuddyGurl101

Well thank you! Why don't you and your wife come along!
2005 Red Arctic Cat 400
Ram Cup Holder
26x10 Mud Lites

Eworm

#3
QuoteWell thank you! Why don't you and your wife come along!

Actually we are going to Key Largo that weekend. But hey maybe one day we can ride and you guys can hang some. It is hard to find cool girls that like to ride. She loves riding, has a 400EX and rides the chit out of it.

MuddyGurl101

Cool! Let me know. Where do you guys live?
2005 Red Arctic Cat 400
Ram Cup Holder
26x10 Mud Lites

Eworm

QuoteCool! Let me know. Where do you guys live?

Miami, down south (saga bay)

MuddyGurl101

Alright. I am not that far away. Any weekend you are down to ride, let me know.  ;D
2005 Red Arctic Cat 400
Ram Cup Holder
26x10 Mud Lites

MuddyGurl101

P.S. I look alot different than that picture when I am riding!
2005 Red Arctic Cat 400
Ram Cup Holder
26x10 Mud Lites

Eworm

QuoteAlright. I am not that far away. Any weekend you are down to ride, let me know.  ;D

I will talk to her and see if we do a ride maybe first week of June at the humps. We'll talk...

Eworm

QuoteP.S. I look alot different than that picture when I am riding!

lol, I can imagine. We all do...

MuddyGurl101

Alright haven't made it out there yet. So that should be interesting.
2005 Red Arctic Cat 400
Ram Cup Holder
26x10 Mud Lites

z400stunter

Hey how far are you away from Naples?  Anywhere to ride about halfway?  I just put a little more power in my bike and havent gone anywhere yet.
JUMP IT!

MuddyGurl101

2005 Red Arctic Cat 400
Ram Cup Holder
26x10 Mud Lites

z400stunter

I was asking either.  I'm looking for new places to ride.
JUMP IT!

MuddyGurl101

I live about 45 minutes or so away from you.
2005 Red Arctic Cat 400
Ram Cup Holder
26x10 Mud Lites

z400stunter

Let me know maybe we can ride somewhere sometime.
JUMP IT!

MuddyGurl101

Quote from: Eworm on May 19, 2005, 11:39:02 AM
QuoteAlright. I am not that far away. Any weekend you are down to ride, let me know.  ;D

I will talk to her and see if we do a ride maybe first week of June at the humps. We'll talk...


When are we going?
2005 Red Arctic Cat 400
Ram Cup Holder
26x10 Mud Lites

Other Florida sites of interest: www.PinballShark.com