Holeylands - Bring your 29.5's!!!!

Started by JackL, June 14, 2007, 08:41:57 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

JackL

The only rules that really matter are these: what a man can do and what a man can't do.

hondarider450r

U THINK IS GOOD FOR SPORT BIKES TO RIDE OUT THERE
'07 HONDA TRX450ER

JackL

Quote from: hondarider450r on June 14, 2007, 08:48:20 AM
U THINK IS GOOD FOR SPORT BIKES TO RIDE OUT THERE

On the levies!! I didn't go down to the pumphouse, but just look at the pics. No one without a fulltrack is going on the southside near the camps. The lake is blocking going north by the new unopened bathrooms!!



The only rules that really matter are these: what a man can do and what a man can't do.

FIVE-O

Jack, thanks for the pics. I'm going to ride out there this morning and check it out. 
[url="http://i94.photobucket.com/albums/l92/orangesoda101/RAPTORSHOOT-1.jpg"]http://i94.photobucket.com/albums/l92/orangesoda101/RAPTORSHOOT-1.jpg[/url]

jrpro130

Me and 4x4 matt rode there and we got rained out!!!

I had fun whatching the nice hummer get beached though!
08 Brute 750
Snorkel/Radiator Relocated, 29.5's, Muzzy, PCIII, UNI, and a few other custom mods

hwy raptor

Man< doesnt really look like a place for sport bikes. just riding the levies aint that fun.

JackL

Quote from: jrpro130 on June 14, 2007, 08:30:08 PM
Me and 4x4 matt rode there and we got rained out!!!

I had fun whatching the nice hummer get beached though!

It ALWAYS is!!!
The only rules that really matter are these: what a man can do and what a man can't do.

CliffB

Man that water is deep!!! The trail on the north side I used to ride on had an alligator swimming in it!!
Went down to Mac's. Lots of fun mud, but no one there to help me pull my Quad out when I got stuck :-\

FIVE-O

Was there Thursday, I hope that Hummer got out OK. Lots of gators in the area around the pump house. It was really wet for us sport quads  :'(,  but it was nice not having to deal with the usual dusty conditions.     
[url="http://i94.photobucket.com/albums/l92/orangesoda101/RAPTORSHOOT-1.jpg"]http://i94.photobucket.com/albums/l92/orangesoda101/RAPTORSHOOT-1.jpg[/url]

hwy raptor

I just got back from there. I didnt see any gators at all, but I did see a huge buck (deer) in the first trail I went into. it freaked me out,  I went into a trail and I made a left turn round a blind corner and it jump right across the trail into the bushes and in a split second it was gone and out of sight. I was riding behind the pump station through some nice sport bike trails until we started getting a little brave and ended up in some real deep sh!t. :banghead.gif  :cursing.gif Dude we started getting attacked by these killer bugs. The thought of running out of the trail and leaving the bikes stranded crossed my mind several times while getting them out of the mud. The weather was great all day but 5 minutes after we left a nasty storm was on its way there. I was pretty wet today, I could only imagine its gonna get worst. oh yeah I got some pics throughout the day.

cubanprep24

Quote from: hwy raptor on June 16, 2007, 11:34:43 PM
I just got back from there. I didnt see any gators at all, but I did see a huge buck (deer) in the first trail I went into. it freaked me out,  I went into a trail and I made a left turn round a blind corner and it jump right across the trail into the bushes and in a split second it was gone and out of sight. I was riding behind the pump station through some nice sport bike trails until we started getting a little brave and ended up in some real deep sh!t. :banghead.gif  :cursing.gif Dude we started getting attacked by these killer bugs. The thought of running out of the trail and leaving the bikes stranded crossed my mind several times while getting them out of the mud. The weather was great all day but 5 minutes after we left a nasty storm was on its way there. I was pretty wet today, I could only imagine its gonna get worst. oh yeah I got some pics throughout the day.
can u post some of the pics? thanks
2006 blue yamaha raptor 350-sold
2008 white suzuki z400
2007 black suzuki king quad 450

JackL

My buddy made it to the first camp.
The only rules that really matter are these: what a man can do and what a man can't do.

hwy raptor

#12
 Its not much but atleast it gives you an idea(kinda hard to take pics when your so damn muddy)



heres my buddies 700


here is one of me in a trail



papahouse


cubanprep24

2006 blue yamaha raptor 350-sold
2008 white suzuki z400
2007 black suzuki king quad 450

Other Florida sites of interest: www.PinballShark.com