Winners Circle Pics!

Started by Hoosier Daddy, June 18, 2007, 10:54:47 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Hoosier Daddy

There was an announcement made Saturday night for the SFTL winners to come to "Winners Circle" to have thier pic taken for the website. No one showed up. So, if you are the SFTL winner for the 6/18/07 race and have a pic of yourself that you would like on the website please email it to me at Southernftleague@earthlink.net

-Chris
BLISS Feed, Hay, and Race Fuels Zephyrhills, Fl
"Character is what you have when no one is looking"

sykolincoln

really? you coulda fooled me! I didnt understand anything out of the speakers saturday night! plus at 2am I was tired and ready to get home!  you can just grab a pic of me off the home page and toss up there, sorry I didnt show up for the pic. ???
3 wheelers are like parapalegic girls....you know you want to ride it!

www.3wheelerworldforums.com

www.sponsorhouse.com/Members/SOUTHGACUSTOMS