Bartow MX memorial day ride

Started by Ride1Rob, May 28, 2005, 08:20:16 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Ride1Rob

For those that would like to get out and ride a bit on Memorial day myself and a few others are planning on going to Bartow and ride. Track opens at 9am and closes at 4pm. See you guys at the track ;D.
If it'll run... I'm ridin'!!!

blindkaeta


310R_Dude

You have extra set of rear tires and rims for YFZ???
I punctured a sidewall at Hard Rock last weekend.

Dano
Never let fear, uncertainty OR doubt hold you back from doing what you KNOW you can do.

Ride1Rob

Have an extra set of stocker tires in the garage but no rims.

Dorian, YES I AM!!! ;D
If it'll run... I'm ridin'!!!

LostCause

Hey Rob.....
Looks like you are hooked.

Glad that you are having fun.
We have the ability to control our future.

www.SSQSA.net

Thanks to our sponsors: Walsh Racecraft, X-Tream Clean, Ripixx, Goon with Style, Pit Posse, Amsoil, Equalibryum, Crown Wear, Answer, MSR, AXO, Slackercross, UFO, MXRESULTZ

Ride1Rob

QuoteHey Rob.....
Looks like you are hooked.

Glad that you are having fun.

Like a crack attick thanx to you and Dreth[smiley=ThumbsUp.gif]
If it'll run... I'm ridin'!!!

dreth

QuoteLike a crack attick thanx to you and Dreth[smiley=ThumbsUp.gif]

im glad i could help ;)

Ride1Rob

#7
Indeed Dreth. I've been itchin' to hit someones track all week :'(. Like I had the crack right there but couldn't get to it. Went out there today by myself and met up w/ a couple others (Ruiz & Vinny) They're a couple of FTR guys. They were riding they're arses off. Think I did okay to hold my own somewhat :-/ behind them. Was pretty impressed w/ the way I began to ride after getting comfortable w/ the track. Getting really comfortable hitting Table tops, step ups, doubles etc... But these were not "Big Air" either. I like it that way if I sayso myself. In time Rob In time :-/.
If it'll run... I'm ridin'!!!

dreth

QuoteIndeed Dreth. I've been itchin' to hit someones track all week :'(. Like I had the crack right there but couldn't get to it. Went out there today by myself and met up w/ a couple others (Ruiz & Vinny) They're a couple of FTR guys. They were riding they're arses off. Think I did okay to hold my own somewhat :-/ behind them. Was pretty impressed w/ the way I began to ride after getting comfortable w/ the track. Getting really comfortable hitting Table tops, step ups, doubles etc... But these were not "Big Air" either. I like it that way if I sayso myself. In time Rob In time :-/.


any pics?

Ride1Rob

Quoteany pics?


Cams in the shop
If it'll run... I'm ridin'!!!

dreth

 [smiley=Cry.gif]im sorry bro!

Ride1Rob

For what? Hopefully I'll have her for this w/e's ride in Lakeland. If not, definitely for the 18th.
If it'll run... I'm ridin'!!!

Other Florida sites of interest: www.PinballShark.com