favorite song line trivia. what band?????

Started by NYRAPTOR, June 13, 2007, 02:50:45 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Da_Mtg_Man

Quote from: blupits04 on June 13, 2007, 07:32:28 PM
That one is easy it was on Dazed and confused

Foghat- slowride

Here's on for ya! It's easy

Her mind is Tiffany-twisted, she got the Mercedes Benz

Or 50 cent. He remade it.
FLORIDA MUD RIDER

Da_Mtg_Man

Quote from: blupits04 on June 13, 2007, 07:32:28 PM

Here's on for ya! It's easy

Her mind is Tiffany-twisted, she got the Mercedes Benz

Come on, You gotta make'm harder than that

She gotta lotta pretty pretty boys that she calls friends.  ;)
FLORIDA MUD RIDER

blupits04

Quote from: Da_Mtg_Man on June 13, 2007, 07:31:01 PM
I was going around the bank.
I was going to run them out.
Now all I want to run is a bubble bath.


Kenny Chesney The woman with you


lol well I knew the older people would know it but you know these youngins don't hear good music anymore :)
[url="//www.freewebs.com/bluegottypits"]www.freewebs.com/bluegottypits[/url]

Da_Mtg_Man

I tried my best to feed her appetite
Keep her coming every night
So hard to keep her satisfied
FLORIDA MUD RIDER

blupits04

Kept playing love like it was just a game
Pretending to feel the same
Then turn around and leave again...lol

This love by Maroon 5

Your making them easlier!
[url="//www.freewebs.com/bluegottypits"]www.freewebs.com/bluegottypits[/url]

blupits04

Love put me wise to her love in disguise
She had the body of a venus
[url="//www.freewebs.com/bluegottypits"]www.freewebs.com/bluegottypits[/url]

bigscrub79

Quote from: blupits04 on June 13, 2007, 08:01:21 PM
Love put me wise to her love in disguise
She had the body of a venus
dude look like a lady- Aerosmith
[url="http://img253.imageshack.us/img253/1497/fmrsmall2oi6.gif"]http://img253.imageshack.us/img253/1497/fmrsmall2oi6.gif[/url]

Southern4x4

It takes whiskey to make you tall,
You ain't so very damn tall at all.
You start to get straight , then you get weak,
Can't you see your on a loosing streak.
You have your highs, you have your lows,
Nobody knows which way you'll go.

[><]Southern by the grace of God[><]

Da_Mtg_Man

Quote from: Southern4x4 on June 13, 2007, 08:52:22 PM
It takes whiskey to make you tall,
You ain't so very damn tall at all.
You start to get straight , then you get weak,
Can't you see your on a loosing streak.
You have your highs, you have your lows,
Nobody knows which way you'll go.



Another classic...
Molly Hatchet.......whiskey man
FLORIDA MUD RIDER

Southern4x4

Quote from: Da_Mtg_Man on June 13, 2007, 08:55:41 PM
Quote from: Southern4x4 on June 13, 2007, 08:52:22 PM
It takes whiskey to make you tall,
You ain't so very damn tall at all.
You start to get straight , then you get weak,
Can't you see your on a loosing streak.
You have your highs, you have your lows,
Nobody knows which way you'll go.


Another classic...
Molly Hatchet.......whiskey man
You gotta love classic

Just let me know if you wanna go
To that home out on the range.
They gotta lotta nice girls.

[><]Southern by the grace of God[><]

Da_Mtg_Man

Quote from: Southern4x4 on June 13, 2007, 08:56:26 PM
Quote from: Da_Mtg_Man on June 13, 2007, 08:55:41 PM
Quote from: Southern4x4 on June 13, 2007, 08:52:22 PM
It takes whiskey to make you tall,
You ain't so very damn tall at all.
You start to get straight , then you get weak,
Can't you see your on a loosing streak.
You have your highs, you have your lows,
Nobody knows which way you'll go.


Another classic...
Molly Hatchet.......whiskey man
You gotta love classic

Just let me know if you wanna go
To that home out on the range.
They gotta lotta nice girls.



ZZ top
FLORIDA MUD RIDER

Southern4x4

Quote from: Da_Mtg_Man on June 13, 2007, 08:59:32 PM
Quote from: Southern4x4 on June 13, 2007, 08:56:26 PM
Quote from: Da_Mtg_Man on June 13, 2007, 08:55:41 PM
Quote from: Southern4x4 on June 13, 2007, 08:52:22 PM
It takes whiskey to make you tall,
You ain't so very damn tall at all.
You start to get straight , then you get weak,
Can't you see your on a loosing streak.
You have your highs, you have your lows,
Nobody knows which way you'll go.


Another classic...
Molly Hatchet.......whiskey man
You gotta love classic

Just let me know if you wanna go
To that home out on the range.
They gotta lotta nice girls.



ZZ top
Ok I know Im hoggin this thread a little but one last one before I stop for a while.\

On we sweep with threshing oar, Our only goal will be the westernshore.

So now you'd better stop and rebuild all your ruins,
For peace and trust can win the day despite of all your losing
[><]Southern by the grace of God[><]

Da_Mtg_Man

FLORIDA MUD RIDER

MATT1969

its not i drink alone 
   its
1 Bourbon, 1 Scotch, 1 Beer

So I go down the streets,
Down to my good friend's house
I said "Look man I'm outdoors you know,
Can I stay with you maybe a couple days?"
He said "Let me go and ask my wife"
He come out of the house,
I could see it in his face
I know that was no
He said "I don't know man, ah she kinda funny, you know"

I said "I know, everybody funny, now you funny too"

So I go back home
I tell the landlady I got a job, I'm gonna pay the rent
She said "Yeah?" I said "Oh yeah"
And then she was so nice,
Loh' she was lovy-dovy
So I go in my room, pack up my things and I go,
I slip on out the back door and down the streets I go
She a-howlin' about the front rent, she'll be lucky to get any back rent,


[1 Bourbon, 1 Scotch, 1 Beer lyrics on http://www.metrolyrics.com]

dynodon

I`m lonely and abandoned, washed up left for dead. My mouth just like a desert with every word you said
The " Black Pearl "
No, you dont want NONE of it

dynodon

how about this one

give me fuel , give me fire, give me that which I desire
The " Black Pearl "
No, you dont want NONE of it

dynodon

 you see us all coming and you all together run for cover
The " Black Pearl "
No, you dont want NONE of it

dynodon

or
You let me violate you, you let me desacrate you, you let me penatrate you........... Help me
The " Black Pearl "
No, you dont want NONE of it

blupits04

Quote from: dynodon on June 13, 2007, 11:34:18 PM
or
You let me violate you, you let me desacrate you, you let me penatrate you........... Help me

You know all the songs you have posted makes me wonder what kind of stuff you listen to! LMFAO  Well that and you sound deprived!
[url="//www.freewebs.com/bluegottypits"]www.freewebs.com/bluegottypits[/url]

Da_Mtg_Man

On the bottom words are shallow,
On the surface talk is cheap.
FLORIDA MUD RIDER

CABLEGUY1

wait a minute mister i didn't even kiss her.

dynodon

1) Megadeath--- I`ll get even
2) Metallica-- Fuel
3) Pantera-- Cowboys from hell


I knew all you country poop kickin  folk wouldnt know any metal ;D
The " Black Pearl "
No, you dont want NONE of it

k.p.

METAL!!!!!!!!!!!!

maybe dynodon will know this

dear mother dear father, what is this hell that you put me through?believer deciever...day in day out live my life for you

dynodon

The " Black Pearl "
No, you dont want NONE of it

NYRAPTOR

I get stupid i mean outrageous
stay away from me if your contageous.

Other Florida sites of interest: www.PinballShark.com