plant bamboo will it be open

Started by grizzlyranger, April 27, 2007, 04:24:15 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

papahouse


sbripple

what?  they delete pics with no helmets?Guess  I wont ever get my picture riding on here,I dont own a helmet.I will be at underills this evening if all goes well.Should  be good and wet.No dust and lots of mud.

Rare Earth Rider

Went out to plant bamboo today sat. met some new friends George & Travis and a couple others enough mud and some deep water to get stuck a few times with my stock ranger man I need some mud tires not to many people maybe 75 or little more but still a great time see yall there tater.
Mud Milisha Lets Ride
Polaris Ranger 700 XP
4000 LB Gorilla Winch
UNI Air Filter
"Super Tip" clutch Weights
30" ITP Mud Lites
Dobeck Performance TFI
AMB Manuf. 2" lift
Side mount tool box
Plywood Roof LOL
Team performance clutch

SlowJoeRacing

hey is it true that plant bamboo got more woods to ride on? and also can u make a track on it?
~~~SLOW-JOE-RACING~~~
JOSEPH#992 - HONDA 450R - RACER
FRED#192 - HONDA 450R - MACHANIC/PIT CREW

THANKS: MY DAD WITH ALL-TECH - SCOTT USA - GT~THUNDER - Cycle Gear - KLOTZ SYNTHETIC LUBRICANTS

sbripple

they got woods,you gotta watch out for cows though.they roam around and can surprise you on a corner.I am sure you can make a trail if you want to.