WARESBORO BIG RACE

Started by badcompanyracing, June 11, 2007, 10:23:44 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

dynodon

Quote from: badcompanyracing on June 22, 2007, 10:39:27 PM
ok where is everybody ???
ya'll still coming or what, smoke you can atleast post something. it's all good  :-*
Are we still coming ???? GEEZE, that race isnt for another month and a half !!!!!
If I still have my bike by then, I`ll be there ;)
The " Black Pearl "
No, you dont want NONE of it

Smoknbanshee

Quote from: badcompanyracing on June 22, 2007, 10:39:27 PM
ok where is everybody ???
ya'll still coming or what, smoke you can atleast post something. it's all good  :-*

I will do my talking at the track in august after I get done wearing you GA boyz out, if i get a hall pass.
Team FBI (Florida Boy's Inc.)
A$$ Crack Racing
Choke on my Smoke!

FLA.SHEE

#27
hey smoke whats your cut  on jockying??

dynodon

He pays the entry fee for the class he runs, and gets 1/2 of the winnings.
Why??? He is already on the fastest bikes in Florida ;D
The " Black Pearl "
No, you dont want NONE of it

FLA.SHEE

no more tracks in fl ...GA baby

dynodon

You had better get ready then, those Ga. boys can RUN !!!!!
The " Black Pearl "
No, you dont want NONE of it

Smoknbanshee

Quote from: dynodon on June 26, 2007, 10:38:30 PM
You had better get ready then, those Ga. boys can RUN !!!!!

run away, when they know smoke is coming to town....
Team FBI (Florida Boy's Inc.)
A$$ Crack Racing
Choke on my Smoke!

bmd11

'92 LT250R #11- Sold * * * '96 LT80 #24- For sale * * * '87 LT80 #16- For sale

FLA.SHEE


Smoknbanshee

Quote from: FLA.SHEE on June 26, 2007, 10:02:34 PM
hey smoke whats your cut  on jockying??

Don has answered the question correctly.  If I was to ride anymore bikes I would not pay the entry fees though.  I would ride them, and just get 30% of the cut.  I am not out trying to make money doing this, but Don and Troy have been my boys and I feel I pay the entry fee, they pay the fuel, we win, we split it.  So if you got a bike you want me to try out let me know.  You pay the entry fee and get 70% of the winnings.  I just don't have the cash to put up to ride 4 or 5 bikes at a race.  Momma got that lock on my wallet.
Team FBI (Florida Boy's Inc.)
A$$ Crack Racing
Choke on my Smoke!

FLA.SHEE

now you gotta find A way to race yourself

bmd11

Quote from: FLA.SHEE on June 27, 2007, 12:37:28 PM
Quote from: bmd11 on June 27, 2007, 07:26:57 AM
Quote from: FLA.SHEE on June 26, 2007, 10:33:18 PM
no more tracks in fl ...GA baby

Not for long...  ;)

why, what have you heard???????


Hopefully, there will be something coming to North Florida very soon!  :ThumbsUp.gif
'92 LT250R #11- Sold * * * '96 LT80 #24- For sale * * * '87 LT80 #16- For sale

cutngrs

Quote from: Smoknbanshee on June 27, 2007, 12:52:13 PM
Quote from: FLA.SHEE on June 26, 2007, 10:02:34 PM
hey smoke whats your cut  on jockying??

Don has answered the question correctly.  If I was to ride anymore bikes I would not pay the entry fees though.  I would ride them, and just get 30% of the cut.  I am not out trying to make money doing this, but Don and Troy have been my boys and I feel I pay the entry fee, they pay the fuel, we win, we split it.  So if you got a bike you want me to try out let me know.  You pay the entry fee and get 70% of the winnings.  I just don't have the cash to put up to ride 4 or 5 bikes at a race.  Momma got that lock on my wallet.


smoke dog is my boy  8) and i will cover all entry fees from now on and still do a 50/50 split  :o smoke has proven that he is a bad boy on the right bikes  :Fp and also shows how good i build a bike   now come and get some suckas   :M    get it rags  braaaaaaaaaaaappppppppp :drive.gif
THE ORANGE CRUSH BANSHEE  
WWW.MYBANSHEE/IS/FASTER/THAN/YOURS.COM
IF YOU WANT TO RUN WITH THE BIG DOGS GIVE US A CALL

Smoknbanshee

thanks for the props.  can't wait to bust off some more 3's.
Team FBI (Florida Boy's Inc.)
A$$ Crack Racing
Choke on my Smoke!

dynodon

DANG, Cut, you gonna cover the fee`s for my bike too ?!?!?!
Money bags, ROFLMAO



Smokie is the jockey FO-SHO !! I will have you in the threes dog ;)
The " Black Pearl "
No, you dont want NONE of it

Smoknbanshee

dude i am ready.  i just wish there was a track local, because those GA trips are going to be a monthly occurrence, especially when momma is carrying the little one around after the first of the year.
Team FBI (Florida Boy's Inc.)
A$$ Crack Racing
Choke on my Smoke!

dynodon

WORD to ya motha, sucka !!! LOL

I know, I wish there was something close too !!!! I have the hankering to go run it sooooooo badddddddddd.
The jetting and gearing change from last Ga. trip has made a TON of difference !!!! ;D

Oh, yeah, I`ll give ya an EARLY congrats on the "lil- squirt" !!! ;D
The " Black Pearl "
No, you dont want NONE of it

Smoknbanshee

Quote from: dynodon on July 01, 2007, 10:00:42 AM
WORD to ya motha, sucka !!! LOL

I know, I wish there was something close too !!!! I have the hankering to go run it sooooooo badddddddddd.
The jetting and gearing change from last Ga. trip has made a TON of difference !!!! ;D

Oh, yeah, I`ll give ya an EARLY congrats on the "lil- squirt" !!! ;D

he will be in the making soon. 
Team FBI (Florida Boy's Inc.)
A$$ Crack Racing
Choke on my Smoke!

FLA.SHEE

Quote from: Smoknbanshee on July 01, 2007, 09:45:14 AM
dude i am ready.  i just wish there was a track local, because those GA trips are going to be a monthly occurrence, especially when momma is carrying the little one around after the first of the year.

I talked to A guy that thought the lakeland motocross track would be interested in building A track. I'll try to get some more info, but i think there are a lot of people here (atvflorida) that might have better connections , those of you that have been around a lot longer might know who?? I also talked to the local dragstrip/mud track to see if they would be interested ... the owner wasn't on sight & they are in the process of changing hands so IDK

PAPA_TRIBAL

Hey Don, Me and a couple of buddies were up your way today on the Harley's with the wifes. Went to give you a shout but my dumbazz forgot my freakin nextel!! ??? ??? We stopped there at apple bee's on 44 and had lunch.. Oh well, Were up the way often. Will try next time!! Smoke you all got a little one on the way? Or just try'n?

dynodon

Heck yeah, you went right past my house. I am right off from 581/arbor where the two gas stations are at.
  Give it a try next time, we are usually around ;)

Smokie is just trying to accurately place a "shot" right now !!! I am sure the whole country side will know when he actually hits the target !!!!! LOL
The " Black Pearl "
No, you dont want NONE of it

Smoknbanshee

Quote from: dynodon on July 01, 2007, 06:13:01 PM
Heck yeah, you went right past my house. I am right off from 581/arbor where the two gas stations are at.
  Give it a try next time, we are usually around ;)

Smokie is just trying to accurately place a "shot" right now !!! I am sure the whole country side will know when he actually hits the target !!!!! LOL

Haha, we are not officially trying yet, we are in the planning and practice stages.  We are going to start trying at the end of the year.  And yes, everyone when know when I hit the bulls eye.
Team FBI (Florida Boy's Inc.)
A$$ Crack Racing
Choke on my Smoke!

PAPA_TRIBAL

Quote from: Smoknbanshee on July 01, 2007, 06:18:05 PM
Quote from: dynodon on July 01, 2007, 06:13:01 PM
Heck yeah, you went right past my house. I am right off from 581/arbor where the two gas stations are at.
  Give it a try next time, we are usually around ;)

Smokie is just trying to accurately place a "shot" right now !!! I am sure the whole country side will know when he actually hits the target !!!!! LOL

Haha, we are not officially trying yet, we are in the planning and practice stages.  We are going to start trying at the end of the year.  And yes, everyone when know when I hit the bulls eye.
PRACTICE!!! Thats the fun part.. Dont get to good at it.. You will be like me and have (5) littles ones  running around!! ;D ;D ;D

FLA.SHEE

Quote from: Smoknbanshee on July 01, 2007, 06:18:05 PM
Quote from: dynodon on July 01, 2007, 06:13:01 PM
Heck yeah, you went right past my house. I am right off from 581/arbor where the two gas stations are at.
  Give it a try next time, we are usually around ;)

Smokie is just trying to accurately place a "shot" right now !!! I am sure the whole country side will know when he actually hits the target !!!!! LOL

Haha, we are not officially trying yet, we are in the planning and practice stages.  We are going to start trying at the end of the year.  And yes, everyone when know when I hit the bulls eye.


might want to reconsider that date (not that it workers out as planed ) but being 7,8,9, months pregnant  in the middle of June, July Aug. will suck (for both of you ;)) just something to concider

badcompanyracing

ya'll boy's gonna make up for this race, we will ya'll better come get smoke some track time and get him out of the house. hey smoke I know of a GOOD name if it's a boy (TRAVIS) just messing with ya :D
but congrats anyway
ya'll coming this weekend or what????????????7-7-07 :-*
BADCOMPANY RACING
A.K.G.B.
ASS KICKIN GEORGIA BOYS

Other Florida sites of interest: www.PinballShark.com