My Jaida & Greenmachine's Daughter on the 50's -$ sale $1000.

Started by 1FasterBlaster, January 31, 2007, 12:39:13 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

1FasterBlaster


1FasterBlaster


1FasterBlaster

   It's up for sale. I bought it from Greenmachine for $1000., and that's what I'm selling it for. If interested, call me.

   Chino(727)204-0883

susieblazer

 :(  wow thought your new job allowed you to keep both quads..................
2000 Polaris 325 Trail Boss  Red/White/Blue
2005 Polaris 250 Trail Blazer  50 Year Edition Orange
2005 Suzuki LTZ400   White/Blue
Railbuggy Type 4 (4 seater)  Light Burgandy

1FasterBlaster

   I can, but I don't think she's really ready to ride. I would rather play it safe and wait till she's a little bigger.

1FasterBlaster

We had some heavy rain in our neighborhood. Jaida and I put on our helmets and goggles and went riding through some really deep puddles. This thing did not bog down once.
   I decided to keep it.Anything this tough is a keeper!!

greenmachine

Quote from: ScratchupBangupBoy on June 05, 2007, 05:35:23 AM
We had some heavy rain in our neighborhood. Jaida and I put on our helmets and goggles and went riding through some really deep puddles. This thing did not bog down once.
   I decided to keep it.Anything this tough is a keeper!!
Glad to hear that. Get a uni filter & a clutch roller kit & you could do wheelies on it. ;)

1FasterBlaster

   I can stand up on it and do wheelies pretty good.