Pitster X4

Started by jocolo, June 09, 2007, 12:46:49 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

jocolo

Finally I have the chance to Post them










[SIZE="5"]THE GARAGE
06 crf450, 02 Yz426 Supermoto Streel Legal, 03 LTZ400, TRX250ex, 06 Raptor350, and of course the X4
[/SIZE]



SkyHighT100

We sell those at work - they look like a blast :) Have fun!
The true measure of a man is how high he bounces after hitting the bottom

Proud owner of an '06 LTR and a '00 300EX... both have too many mods to list :)

[url="http://www.myspace.com/humrz28"]http://www.myspace.com/humrz28[/url]

Eric5555

those things are soo cool....I want one....how much did u get it for?
[url="http://www.cashcrate.com/index.php?ref=237418"]http://www.cashcrate.com/index.php?ref=237418[/url]

2007 kx250f
2006 kx250f
2003 rm250

FOR SALE:
2003 rm250
-MESSAGE ME

jocolo

The go for $1625 but they are sold out I had to wait 2 month for mine

Young Gun

Nice bike.  I also like the YZ426 ad Z400 from what I can see 8)
2008 KFX450R
Full DASA Exhaust, FCI, Dynojet PC5, Hiper CF1 Beadlocks, ITP GNCC Holeshots, IMS Roll Bumper, ProArmor FAT Peg Nerfbars, Red Radiator hoses, Engine ICE Coolant, Spider Grips, Blingster Rear Grab Bar

2004 TRX450R
Too much to list...

300EXRACER

how do you like it? is it fast? im thinking about selling my 300ex and getting into them. im iffy about it though, im not sure if these are worth it?
[url="http://i12.tinypic.com/2eqcqqd.jpg"]http://i12.tinypic.com/2eqcqqd.jpg[/url]

jocolo

right now it's in mostly stock condition but I took it to sunshine mx last wednesday and did most of the jumps except the big double out back, I did order a 146cc kit for it so it should fly, but in stock condition it is no slush either

jocolo

#7

300EXRACER

thats the sunshine pitbike track? or?

seems like a real nice tough bike.
[url="http://i12.tinypic.com/2eqcqqd.jpg"]http://i12.tinypic.com/2eqcqqd.jpg[/url]

jocolo


Alba450

Looks awesome!

I think I have sen you there before. 
Thanks to my Sponsors at.....

***OMF Performance***
***Liquid Performance***
***Fasst Flexx Handlebars***
***Laeger's Racing***
***AMSOIL Racing***
***VORTEX Racing***
***PowerMadd Handgaurds***

"Your mom? Yeah I know her. She took more shots in the mouth than Stallone in Rocky III"

LTR450 994

did you get it online or from a dealer?

jocolo

#12
got it from a online dealer but I think theres a dealer in Tampa.

here's some pics from today at the Orlando Water Complex

This is my second time riding the X4 and matter of fact second time on a PITBIKE, took the X4 to OWC to try out the IRK....loved it cant wait to install the 146cc. right now the bike is stock except the IRK.









300EXRACER

duuude sweeeeeet
i cant wait to get mine,
im gonna get the x4r..

maybe we can tear it up in the future

sweetpics & vid.
[url="http://i12.tinypic.com/2eqcqqd.jpg"]http://i12.tinypic.com/2eqcqqd.jpg[/url]

lawn_man mx

    hey jocolo   how's  the  suspension   feel ?        sweet  little bike ;D
05 yfz houser hiper  elka rpm alba   03 cr125   05 f350 fx4     braaauuuupppp !!!!  ftr +30B #58

jocolo

The suspension is sweet the fork is the same as last year R models it is the SGR forks I just finish changing the oil in them switch to 20w fork oil at 110cc but I wont get a chance to try them out until next week the shock is fine but I will eventually chance to a 1000lb spring right now it has an 800 lbs spring, in about two weeks I'l put and 146cc with a Lifa big Valve head it should rip then.

gearhead400

hahah thats so cool. looks like a lot of fun.
Bury your fear, and hold fast to life!!

Mansfield
   #14
       Feeling generous?
Support/Sponsor me =] via paypal
  [email]gearhead400ex@hotmail.com[/email]

jocolo


Eric5555

i want a pitbike soo bad
[url="http://www.cashcrate.com/index.php?ref=237418"]http://www.cashcrate.com/index.php?ref=237418[/url]

2007 kx250f
2006 kx250f
2003 rm250

FOR SALE:
2003 rm250
-MESSAGE ME

Turboderf

Nice toy shop ... He who dies with the most toys WINS

Fox17

that thing is sweet. i have been toying with the idea of a pitbike but im kinda big. im 6'2" and 186lbs. i just dont know if i could find a big enough one. lol.

jocolo

#21
Quote from: Fox17 on July 05, 2007, 12:13:05 AM
that thing is sweet. i have been toying with the idea of a pitbike but im kinda big. im 6'2" and 186lbs. i just dont know if i could find a big enough one. lol.
You shoeld get the Pitser X4 then it's based on the KLX110 and not on the CRF50 like most Pitbikes I'm 6' tall and it fits me very nice
here you can see the diference between the Pitster X2 (crf50 based )and the X4 (KLX110 Based)

http://www.planetminis.com/attachments/52/19477d1181836379-official-x4-x4r-pic-thread-x4-version-june-3.jpg
http://www.planetminis.com/attachments/52/19478d1181836396-official-x4-x4r-pic-thread-x4-version-june-4.jpg
http://www.planetminis.com/attachments/52/19479d1181836415-official-x4-x4r-pic-thread-x4-version-june-5.jpg

koh0001

Looks like it is alot of fun!!! cool video.
2006 680 Rincon- HMF pipe, snorkle, rad relocated, 2 1/2" lift, highlifter springs
2004 LSR CRF 450r Hybrid MX, nolink swinger
2001 LSR 330R -XC setup, nolink swinger
1988 TRX 344R TT nolink swinger, PEP's 
07 Eiger 400, HMF pipe, snorkle, crushlocks & 28" Outlaws
1994 TRX 90 Dual A arms
2 atc 70's

jocolo

This is a picture of the smaller Pitster X2 ( my buddy's)



Other Florida sites of interest: www.PinballShark.com