Maytown / 5A Saturday night

Started by Im@cracker, June 07, 2007, 03:09:16 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Im@cracker

We are going on a night ride out at Maytown Saturday night. Anyone up for it?
Myspace @ [url="//www.myspace.com/dstanton77"]www.myspace.com/dstanton77[/url]

Tvillebob

someone told me that they were giving tickets @ Maytown last Saturday night?

Air-Med

Quote from: Im@cracker on June 07, 2007, 03:09:16 AM
We are going on a night ride out at Maytown Saturday night. Anyone up for it?

Where is Maytown??  Where are u guys meeting???
J. Rodriguez #47
Racing Bullz Team
__________________
www.racingbullz.com

Air-Med

Quote from: Im@cracker on June 07, 2007, 03:09:16 AM
We are going on a night ride out at Maytown Saturday night. Anyone up for it?
J. Rodriguez #47
Racing Bullz Team
__________________
www.racingbullz.com

Tvillebob

Do you guys ride fast? I would like to go but I can only ride slow due to a blown shock waiting for a new one to come in?

400exstar

I'm in.

1. What time are you meeting and are you meeting on maytown road at the read entrance?
2. What kinda riding do you guys do out there at night. Fast/slow/utes?
3. When you ride at night out there do you consume any specific types of beverages?

I sent you my phone number in a pm. Give me a call.

400exstar

I guess you guys decided not to get back to us on your Saturday night ride. Nice communication ! :X

qt314nfla

Sorry I was going on that ride but I was not in charge of it. Plans changed last minute on them so I re-routed my riding plans to Croom for the weekend.   Hadn't been there and wasn't sure if the ride was gonna end up back on.   You should have come out and rode Croom.