I know it's long notice but.....Durhamtown first or second week of August?

Started by Ida_Mann, May 13, 2007, 02:40:02 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

gearhead400

haha, sounds like a blast. What dates are we talking here? I've never been but it seems everyone likes to leave on friday morning and come back sunday night? We gonna split up a cabin or something? Never been so fill me in  ;D i'm not gonna be the young gun that no one can keep up with am I? haha just kiddin.  ;)
Bury your fear, and hold fast to life!!

Mansfield
   #14
       Feeling generous?
Support/Sponsor me =] via paypal
  [email]gearhead400ex@hotmail.com[/email]

Ida_Mann

Id@ M@nn

www.facebook.com/IdaShotMe
'99 Honda 400EX ATP'd (quietly making noise)
'02 Honda Foreman Rubicon
'00 Honda TRX90
8 X 20 Enclosed hauler/camper
"Show me a smooth operation and I'll show you someone who is hiding mistakes, real boats rock."

kawikid

hey guys me and my father are really interested in this ride weve been ridding for many year and would like to try new trails so we were wondering when this is gonna take place and how reservations are done thank you in advance

JOSE

Ida_Mann

you can always do a search for the place in google, which will take you to the website and VIOLA,,,,question answered ;-)

Id@
Id@ M@nn

www.facebook.com/IdaShotMe
'99 Honda 400EX ATP'd (quietly making noise)
'02 Honda Foreman Rubicon
'00 Honda TRX90
8 X 20 Enclosed hauler/camper
"Show me a smooth operation and I'll show you someone who is hiding mistakes, real boats rock."