My Bike

Started by xr100racer, June 06, 2007, 10:27:18 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

xr100racer

Checking to see if anyone would be interested in buying it, didnt really want to post it in the for sale section because I dont know if I really want to sell it yet....




Motor - 719cc
4mil Barker's Stroker Crank and Rod
Bored .080 over
Wiesco 11:1 Piston
Stg.1 Hotcam
CT Racing Full Exhaust
Pro Design Filter w/L&A adapter to run directly off carbs

Motor Built by CSR - www.coalshedracing.com   Runs 93 octane, estimated mid-upper 50's for RWHP by CSR. 15-20 Hours since rebuild

Other New Parts
Frame has been Powder Coated Red (VIN # was not painted over)
2007 YFZ 450 SE Front Shocks
20" Holeshot GNCC's for the rear
1" Front 2" Rear Wheel Spacers
Blingstar Front Bumper
New Handle Bars on the way (ones on now are huge)
Grab Bar
IMS Direct Shifter
Iron Cross LED Rear Brake Light
GYT-R Clutch
Smaller 50w front lights

The Bad
Bottom left A-Arm has small dent (does not affect ride)
Plastics are worn and small hole was cut for GPS mount above gas tank by origional owner
Nothing else wrong, bike is ready to ride


Its a 2003, I am the second owner and have origional dealership paperwork from when the bike was initially purchased in Pennsylvania. I do not have the tittle, never tried to get it but will try to soon. Will Provide VIN # apon request to prove it is not stolen.

Bike Runs awsome and starts up first click everytime, motor runs very strong, power wheelies in 4th gear. Oil changed after every long ride/3 hours with Amsoil Fully Synthetic, been using Rotella durring break in. Thinking of selling to start new project. Possible Trade for Suzuki DRZ400, KTM 450/525EXC

Feel free to ask any questions, if interested PM me with your offer

Young Gun

Lookey here I get to be the first post... hmmmm what to say.






Nice Bike. 8)
2008 KFX450R
Full DASA Exhaust, FCI, Dynojet PC5, Hiper CF1 Beadlocks, ITP GNCC Holeshots, IMS Roll Bumper, ProArmor FAT Peg Nerfbars, Red Radiator hoses, Engine ICE Coolant, Spider Grips, Blingster Rear Grab Bar

2004 TRX450R
Too much to list...

rubicon500kid

how much my dad wants to get a bike ?
DROP & DESTROY
87 s10 2/3 soon to be bagged
85 honda 110 atc(22" bearclaws & snorkeld)
01 kx 125 (pc pipe,tag bar's,pro racing rear rim,some lil other stuff
I hate it when you microwave something, then you start eating it, and it's cold in the middle...makes me wanna punch a

jeremy retzsch

thats a sick bike!
1998 RM125
-Bills thunder pipe
-Boysen reeds
-Works Connection frame guards
-Carbon fiber clutch cover
-Pro Taper fatty bars
-Race Tech suspension
-Twin Air airfilter
-Fx gripper seat cover
-Steel braded brake and clutch lines
-vortex sprocket and chain
-tusk aluminum shifter
-EBC hd clutch springs

Eric5555

[url="http://www.cashcrate.com/index.php?ref=237418"]http://www.cashcrate.com/index.php?ref=237418[/url]

2007 kx250f
2006 kx250f
2003 rm250

FOR SALE:
2003 rm250
-MESSAGE ME

rubicon500kid

yea he is he is looking for a trail bike
DROP & DESTROY
87 s10 2/3 soon to be bagged
85 honda 110 atc(22" bearclaws & snorkeld)
01 kx 125 (pc pipe,tag bar's,pro racing rear rim,some lil other stuff
I hate it when you microwave something, then you start eating it, and it's cold in the middle...makes me wanna punch a

686RAPTOR

IF YOU DECIDE TO KEEP YOUR BIKE OR YOU CANT SELL IT I GOT A NEW PAIR OF MARVIN SHAW SHOCKS FOR SALE. YOU ALREADY HAVE THE ENGINE WORK YOU JUST MISSING THE SET UP.

TMAN11


Ride1Rob

One of the best looking Raptors that I've seen. But why are your fenders cut on the left side and the right side doesn't appear to be cut? The cut makes the bike look hella better btw ;)
If it'll run... I'm ridin'!!!