Holy Lands Still Closed? how about 8th St & SW 157th ?

Started by neeper67, June 05, 2007, 01:45:48 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

neeper67

Has anyone rode these trails during the last week?
Is Holy Lands closed? how about 8th St & SW 157th?
What entrance is best for the Holy Lands? Does anyone have directions?
Thanks

hondarider450r

DONT EVEN THINK ABOUT HOLY LANDS ITS CLOSED AND WILL BE FOR A WHILE. 8TH AND 157TH IS THE BEST PLACE TO GO NOW OR U CAN TRY MACS FISHING CAMP.
'07 HONDA TRX450ER

neeper67

Thanks for the heads up.

I heard about a place called the Squares? Is that place open and good to ride?
How can I get there.

Is it legal to ride at 157th st.? Do I need to worry?


neeper67


JackL

Squares is worth riding even if you get a fine...;) 8th/157th is AWESOME. I just passed by it on the way home from work and six trucks and trailers were parked right on 8th.
I will be there tomorrow night if anyone wants to ride!!

The only rules that really matter are these: what a man can do and what a man can't do.

AintSkeered

How much is the fine? And, due the penalties escalated for repeated offenses? He He He
2015 Can-Am Outlander XT-P by Perry Performance Group

JackL

Quote from: AintSkeered on June 06, 2007, 11:59:57 PM
How much is the fine? And, due the penalties escalated for repeated offenses? He He He

I like the way you think. ;) I wish some would answer this. I'm really wanting to revisit it.
The only rules that really matter are these: what a man can do and what a man can't do.