Condolences and Prayers to a member

Started by big-daddy, June 02, 2007, 01:14:50 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

big-daddy

Long time member and friend lost his 3 month old daughter few days ago. Eric family are going thru tough times right now, please keep them in your prayer and give them support as he support all of you in the fight to keep land for us to ride.

Our condolences goes to Eric (Eworm) and his lovely family..... We will keep your little girl in our prayers.


Thank You all
Ricky
I wonder if we can get Cheney to take Obama hunting?
1985 CJ7 Swamp Buggy named Swamp Thing
2001 Yamaha Wolverine 4x4
2005 Kodiak 450 4x4
2007 F150 Super Crew FX4
Proud RR and FMR member
NRA Life Time member

Smoknbanshee

wow, that is tragic.  my thoughts and prayers are with him.
Team FBI (Florida Boy's Inc.)
A$$ Crack Racing
Choke on my Smoke!

digginfool

That is tragic.  My thoughts are with the family.
"Peace is that brief glorious moment in history when everybody stands around reloading". --Thomas Jefferson

"When plunder becomes a way of life for a group of men living together in society, they create for themselves ... a legal system that authorizes it and a moral code that glorifies it."

Chillinthemost

Thats horrible, Eric is a great guy. I met him when he drove up to Ocala by himself to ride with me and we had a great time.  NOTHING could be worse than losing a child, my heart goes out to him and his family.
YFZ  FTR B-Open  #12
Chillin Jr. FTR Super Pee A #12

gtnwood

That's awful, can't begin to imagine the pain.
So sorry friend, all my condolence's to your family.
'Political Correctness is a doctrine, fostered by a delusional, illogical minority, and
rabidly promoted by an unscrupulous mainstream media, which holds forth the proposition
that it is entirely possible to pick up a turd by the clean end.'
(From a Texas A&M student)
2005 Kodiak 450, 26" 589s

Joedirt

2005 Vinson 4x4
2003 Big Bear 4x4
2001 Prarie 4x4
1987 Dirty Dakota Mud truck on 35 inch Boggers

KB

Terrible, you never think of loosing your kid, always think parent's will go first.
My heart go's out to the mom, dad & family.
It's gonna take some time for them to heel.

Tell them they will be back together soon, we are all here for just a little while then we'll all be back together for eternity.

I can't think of the song but I think it's called "I'm already home".

So sorry for their loss, but I know she's in a better place right now wearing a beautiful pair of wing's.


cheropride

Oh wow, that is horrible.  We had two close calls with my son his first year of life, and I just can't imagine the pain they must be feeling right now.  Please let them know we are all praying for him, and his family.  Some how may the Peace of our Lord be with him....  Everyday is a gift from God, I learned that the hard way.  So so sad.... :'( :'( :'(
Kawi-360 4WD/Camo
Honda 400
Polaris Ranger 700XP

JackL

This is terrible. My prayers and condolences to the family.  :'(
The only rules that really matter are these: what a man can do and what a man can't do.

shirah86

this is terrible i couldnt imagine something this bad happening to me or anybody for that matter, my prayers go out to him and his family

Fox17

thats horrible. my thoughts and prayers are with the family.

BIGWORM3699 ( ECP RACING)

WOW! That is the worst that can happen to a family.

Keep strong! My family will keep you in prayers and in our hearts.
East Coast Performance Mini Quad is your
Official Apex and DRR mini quad dealer, For your mini quad performance parts and tuning needs.
2013 polaris ranger camo
KINGQUAD, 29.5 outlaws,snorkled,rad. relocate, clutch mod.
APEX, stage6 RT 70, elka,mallosi overrange,PVL ign.

450rcrazy

I am so sorry and my prayers are with you and the family. :'(

CABLEGUY1

Very sorry to hear of your unimaginable loss.If I or my wife can help you in any way please PM me.Prayers go out to you and your family.

gearhead400

Very sorry to hear such tragic news, my prayers go out to you and your family.  :'(
Bury your fear, and hold fast to life!!

Mansfield
   #14
       Feeling generous?
Support/Sponsor me =] via paypal
  [email]gearhead400ex@hotmail.com[/email]

06 BaNsHeE

Wow man that really suck.Ill keep you in my prayers for sure

Bigscrb15

whoa, thats crazy. i am shocked. my prayers are with eric and his family. he is a great guy and his family is awesome.
"When once you have tasted flight, you will forever walk the earth with your eyes turned skyward, for there you have been, and there you will always long to return."

dynodon

Thats terrible to hear... Prayers going out for the family
The " Black Pearl "
No, you dont want NONE of it

Chuck_Norris


lswjth2

Our prayers go out to his him and his family. We are so very sorry.

1FasterBlaster

   I have two kids and I couldn't imagine life without them. May you have more kids to make you happy. My condolences and best wishes to your family!!

Honda328i

Ohh, I'm so sorry to hear that. :'(  My condolances and prayers for your family.  You will see your little angel again some day, she just got to go to heaven a little earlier than the rest of us.
[url="http://i5.photobucket.com/albums/y162/Chuck_Norris/WANNARIDE.jpg"]http://i5.photobucket.com/albums/y162/Chuck_Norris/WANNARIDE.jpg[/url]

dreth

Sorry to hear that. Will pray for the family to make it through this tough time.

Ida_Mann

Id@ M@nn

www.facebook.com/IdaShotMe
'99 Honda 400EX ATP'd (quietly making noise)
'02 Honda Foreman Rubicon
'00 Honda TRX90
8 X 20 Enclosed hauler/camper
"Show me a smooth operation and I'll show you someone who is hiding mistakes, real boats rock."

Da_Mtg_Man

I'm SO sorry for your loss Eric. My thoughts and prayers are with your family during this tough time...
FLORIDA MUD RIDER

MedicMudder

My heart aches for the loss of a child,I can not think of a worse pain than that. We all would
rather have her here, with all of us on Earth,but God felt he needed a nother Angel to help
him in heaven. I just heard ''Tears In Heven''' by Eric Clapton,it has more meaning now.
God bless Eric's Famliy: He has blessed his little girl, and taken her with him. :'(
Never forget 343.
2004 500 SPM
My son is a United States  Marine. :):) Semper Fidelis.
Proud member of the Mudd Butt Mafia
    VAMPIRES SUCK BLOOD TO LIVE, POLITICIANS DO IT CUZ THE ENJOY IT!!!!!!

jpease

very sad.  I am so sorry for your loss.

renmus

prayers for your strenghth are being offered. 

SWAMP_DONKEY

Prayers are with you and your family. I can only imagine the pain of loosing a child...if there is anything we can do please let us know. God Bless you all. :'(

qt314nfla

So sorry to hear this.  Your family will be in my heart and prayers.  If I can do anything to help let me know.

VForcedave

I am very sorry. I am sending one up right now.
2004 Kaw Vforce 700 twin. Mine
2005 Honda Rancher 350 Kev Mans
2002 Yamaha 80 Raptor Kev Mans
2000 Jeep Wrangler 4" lift, 33's, winched
1988 Harley FXRP Dropped and chopped
2003 Chevy Duramax 100+K and still cruising. 18mpg.

illegal26

My wife and Myself send our condolence
and as we are trying to have our first child
we can not begin to imagiine what you are going thru
but if there is something we can do let us know

big-daddy

Eric daughter was but to rest yesterday. very very sad  :'( 

Eric haven't responded because he is going to a lot right now. 


Thank you everyone for your prayer and comments
I wonder if we can get Cheney to take Obama hunting?
1985 CJ7 Swamp Buggy named Swamp Thing
2001 Yamaha Wolverine 4x4
2005 Kodiak 450 4x4
2007 F150 Super Crew FX4
Proud RR and FMR member
NRA Life Time member

cheropride

Please keep us posted on how he is doing.  I am sure that they must be going thru hell right now, makes me sick to my stomach to thing of the pain they are going through.  Thanks Big-Daddy for letting us know, just let him know that we are all praying from him and his family. :'(
Kawi-360 4WD/Camo
Honda 400
Polaris Ranger 700XP

KB

Ya, some of us think we got problem's, nothin compares to what him & his wife are going thru right now.
Just gotta remember that she's in a better place right now.
It's gonna take some time for him & his wife & their family to get thru this, but they will.
They have an angel looking after them now.
My heart & prayer's go out to him, his wife & family.

I'm glad your there for them Ricky.