Whats going on with the squares ?

Started by hwy raptor, June 02, 2007, 01:38:36 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

hwy raptor

Are people riding out there again? , Last I heard they were closed.

JackL

Quote from: hwy raptor on June 02, 2007, 01:38:36 AM
Are people riding out there again? , Last I heard they were closed.

Dang it!! I was hoping you were going to say it was cool to ride there again.  :'(
The only rules that really matter are these: what a man can do and what a man can't do.

Justbilly

The squares were so much fun!
When they said they were going to rip up the roads and re-flood the property made me want to ride there even more.

lswjth2

I am working with Mario-diaz balart office and Rep. Mike Davis office in setting up a sit down meeting of all the CERP players to discuss allowing ATV/Swamp buggies back in there even if it's just for hunting purposes.I will post what happens once we have the meeting. As of today, i don't have a meeting date, and if this never comes to pass, then we need  to start going to all the CERP meetings and voice our opinions very LOUDLY....

JackL

Quote from: lswjth2 on June 05, 2007, 03:00:34 PM
I am working with Mario-diaz balart office and Rep. Mike Davis office in setting up a sit down meeting of all the CERP players to discuss allowing ATV/Swamp buggies back in there even if it's just for hunting purposes.I will post what happens once we have the meeting. As of today, i don't have a meeting date, and if this never comes to pass, then we need  to start going to all the CERP meetings and voice our opinions very LOUDLY....

This is awesome news, and I am with Billy on wanting to hit it even more.

The sad part is, it is exactly the same as when they kicked us out.
The only rules that really matter are these: what a man can do and what a man can't do.

Other Florida sites of interest: www.PinballShark.com