Riding this weekend??

Started by tvman, November 30, 2004, 02:18:43 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Ida_Mann

Quotesuzieq,

you also have some cool trails near you. im sure you've been down this trail, it takes you to the river. it was a little wet this day.

Jeff, you would call that " a little wet".

Id@
Id@ M@nn

www.facebook.com/IdaShotMe
'99 Honda 400EX ATP'd (quietly making noise)
'02 Honda Foreman Rubicon
'00 Honda TRX90
8 X 20 Enclosed hauler/camper
"Show me a smooth operation and I'll show you someone who is hiding mistakes, real boats rock."

jjamesbar

QuoteJeff, you would call that " a little wet".

Id@

well a lot wet would have been like the 1st water hole on the last ride. remember that one?

jeff
keep doin what your doin your gonna get what you got

Ida_Mann

Quotewell a lot wet would have been like the 1st water hole on the last ride. remember that one?

jeff


who could forget, I forgot that my quad is a sport,,,,not a ute.

Id@
Id@ M@nn

www.facebook.com/IdaShotMe
'99 Honda 400EX ATP'd (quietly making noise)
'02 Honda Foreman Rubicon
'00 Honda TRX90
8 X 20 Enclosed hauler/camper
"Show me a smooth operation and I'll show you someone who is hiding mistakes, real boats rock."

Ida_Mann

of course, Mike at ATP would have kicked my arse if he saw that and reminded me that there was no airbox lid any more.

Id@
Id@ M@nn

www.facebook.com/IdaShotMe
'99 Honda 400EX ATP'd (quietly making noise)
'02 Honda Foreman Rubicon
'00 Honda TRX90
8 X 20 Enclosed hauler/camper
"Show me a smooth operation and I'll show you someone who is hiding mistakes, real boats rock."

customrubicon

That looks like a lot of fun.....Right up my alley....Water and mud  ;D
[url="http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v333/customrubicon/fmrsig-2.jpg"]http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v333/customrubicon/fmrsig-2.jpg[/url]

2003 rubicon
2002 kingquad
2004 LRX 90
2004 LRX 50
1979 bronco
2004 rhino

RnkOutlaw

Hey Ida Man I like what I see where are u riding
Honda 04 Es, 27x12(back) 27x9.5(front) Outlaws,Clutch Kit, Jetted, FMF Exhaust, Lifted, Lift Springs, Warn 3000, Snorkeled

Ida_Mann

that was about a mile or less from Rodman Dam pit area.

the only thing you need to find it is ask Jeff where the easy was is to go ;-)

Id@
Id@ M@nn

www.facebook.com/IdaShotMe
'99 Honda 400EX ATP'd (quietly making noise)
'02 Honda Foreman Rubicon
'00 Honda TRX90
8 X 20 Enclosed hauler/camper
"Show me a smooth operation and I'll show you someone who is hiding mistakes, real boats rock."

05kodiak450

man we should get a group ride going or something.. hey if anyone gets stuck i can surely pull them out........ So whats up guys?