any good shops in Tampa area? recommedations ?

Started by vader, May 30, 2007, 10:29:39 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

vader

I need to take my Quad in to get the jetting dialed in and valves adjusted. I live in Brooksville and I am overall happy with OAS when they worked on my KX. I was wondering though if anyone had feedback on any other places good or bad. Going down to Tampa is not a problem

Mrs.Nightbreed

Willing to drive to Apopka? We (ATP) are in Apopka. You would take I4 to the 429 and up or take 50 to the 429. It is about 45m-1hr from Brooksville I think.

Kawa3

Quote from: Mrs.Nightbreed on May 30, 2007, 10:46:36 PM
Willing to drive to Apopka? We (ATP) are in Apopka. You would take I4 to the 429 and up or take 50 to the 429. It is about 45m-1hr from Brooksville I think.

Probably better off with ATP. No good shops that I know of in tampa
2010 Polaris Ranger Crew on 29.5 Outlaws.

2007 Arctic Cat 650 H1

2005 Arctic Cat 650 V2

2004 Kawasaki Prairie 700

vader

Quote from: Mrs.Nightbreed on May 30, 2007, 10:46:36 PM
Willing to drive to Apopka? We (ATP) are in Apopka. You would take I4 to the 429 and up or take 50 to the 429. It is about 45m-1hr from Brooksville I think.

Id consider that for sure. send me a phone number so i can call.

Alba450

Thanks to my Sponsors at.....

***OMF Performance***
***Liquid Performance***
***Fasst Flexx Handlebars***
***Laeger's Racing***
***AMSOIL Racing***
***VORTEX Racing***
***PowerMadd Handgaurds***

"Your mom? Yeah I know her. She took more shots in the mouth than Stallone in Rocky III"

Scramdaddy

I didnt try him yet but I am considering the the Toy Doctor. I think he's in thonotasasa or somewhere north of Tampa. I heard about him on this forum.
2004 Scrambler 500 4x4 .  [url="//gen3usa.com"]Gen3usa.com[/url]