Info on where to ride?

Started by NewYorkHunter, December 13, 2004, 04:07:49 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

NewYorkHunter

I'm new to the Wesley Chapel, (North of Tampa) area from N.Y. Looking for area's to ride with my family. Can you help.

ripraff

 well there is ocala and croom, i like ocala we take the kids up there and never have any problems... i've never been to croom i've heard good and bad about both.

eric

#2
Hi NewYorkHunter,
Croom is ok for a few days in my opinion but is limited to about 2,600 acres and the main sand pit is currently flooded from hurricane season. You can't get lost though ;D The trails there are really tight in many spots unlike Ocala and you pay close to $45. Ocala is HUGE and there are also sand and clay pits like Croom. Generally Ocala is either free if you park off the main trials or $4 if you want to go to a campground like Big Scrub. Probably the biggest reason I like Ocala is I love to find new places to ride each time I go and I have been about 5 times and haven't even seen 5% of the forest yet. My opinion is soley based on having been to Croom 4 times and riding only the Big Scrub area as far as Ocala is concerned. If you have the time checkem both out since either will give your family at least a few days of fun ;D

BIGWORM3699 ( ECP RACING)

NEW YORK HUNTER WERE IN NY ARE YOU FROM  :-/ IM FROM UPSTATE CATSKILL MOUNTAINS
East Coast Performance Mini Quad is your
Official Apex and DRR mini quad dealer, For your mini quad performance parts and tuning needs.
2013 polaris ranger camo
KINGQUAD, 29.5 outlaws,snorkled,rad. relocate, clutch mod.
APEX, stage6 RT 70, elka,mallosi overrange,PVL ign.

T2

#4
BigWorm I used to go on vacation in the Catskills when I was a kid with the family, I am from Brooklyn NY a whole another world from the catskills. BTW what brings you to FL? There are  no hills or mountain here to ride, like you did't known that already. As far as a place to ride I perfer ONF just because Its alot bigger and you can go on long rides without seeing the same spot you ridden already, and you can get out of second gear on your bike.
[url="http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v640/lakemarykid/tonyy.jpg"]http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v640/lakemarykid/tonyy.jpg[/url]

Other Florida sites of interest: www.PinballShark.com