Anyone Riding on 12/18/2004 Salt Springs area

Started by flashpta10, December 13, 2004, 07:03:45 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

flashpta10

My wife and I will be in the Salt Springs area On this date. We have never ridden in this area & would like to hook up with a group who knows the area for a nice trail ride.
Kevin & Candy

NPRVinson

I will after hunting season, that's usually our starting point there is alot of hunters in that area now. If you go don't ride early am or in the evening.

Ida_Mann

I usually am up there on weekends, but this Saturday I have to work till at least noon and it takes me a little over an hour to get up there.

give me a call if you are up there Sunday, I may be taking a vacation day Monday to ride.

321-228-1167

Id@
Id@ M@nn

www.facebook.com/IdaShotMe
'99 Honda 400EX ATP'd (quietly making noise)
'02 Honda Foreman Rubicon
'00 Honda TRX90
8 X 20 Enclosed hauler/camper
"Show me a smooth operation and I'll show you someone who is hiding mistakes, real boats rock."

nobull60

#3
My first post here and looking for a place to ride. Where is this place you are talking about (Salt Springs) ?? I live in Cooper City which is South Florida area. Have been looking at this site for a few days and have been overwhelmed with info. Bought two ATV's for Christmas and want to get out and have some fun after the holidays. Hope everyone has a great safe holiday.  

Redgrizzly660

QuoteMy first post here and looking for a place to ride. Where is this place you are talking about (Salt Springs) ?? I live in Cooper City which is South Florida area. Have been looking at this site for a few days and have been overwhelmed with info. Bought to ATV's for Christmas and want to get out and have some fun after the holidays. Hope everyone has a great safe holiday.  

Ocala national Forest is  4 1/2 hour from Cooper City

flashpta10

My wife and I will be leaving the Fort Lauderdale area early on Friday 12/17/04. Will try to ride the afternoon on Friday and Ride on Sat. Somewhere around Salt Springs or Rodman dam area.
Kevin & Candy
Kevin & Candy

Other Florida sites of interest: www.PinballShark.com