How's Shelby Yoder after SSQSA Race 5/20/07 Lakeland?

Started by Ellis#8, May 20, 2007, 05:22:53 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

CHELS141

I HOPE EVERYONE IS FEELING BETTER AND HEALS FAST! AND PROPS TO RYAN FOR CARING ABOUT EVERYONE. OH YA AND I'M DOING OK FORM MY CRASH RYAN, I JUST HURT MY RIGHT LEG (WHICH WAS THE REASON OF THE CRASH, IT FELL OFF THE PEG AND SUCKED ME OFF) I HOPW EVERYONE WHO SAW THE CRASH THOUGHT IT LOOKED COOL ATLEAST! LET ME KNOW!! (LOL) THE ONLY THING THAT MIGHT BE BROKE ON ME IT MY HEEL. WE WILL HAVE TO WAIT FOR THE X-RAYS I WILL LET YOU KNOW HOW IT GOES.

*CHELSEA MADL #141*

k-town quad boy #5

hey guys thanks for everything im alright, just have a huge hematoma (pocket of blood)! on my back and pretty sore not moving to good and some road rash, and def thanks to woody that was some sportsmanship for stoping just wish he woulda kept going and got a good place!!! hope everyone else that wrecked gets better especialy Dorian hope everything heals good you were lookin pretty rough sitting in there with ya! hopefully be at the next ssqsa!



shelby #5
RTR PERFORMANCE ENGINES

RTN

Good to hear the injuries were minimal. Tell your sister congrats on the second moto. She rode.....well.... like she was trying to win it for you   ;)

Look forward to seeing you back out there.

#12's Dad

Ellis#8

thats Great News shelby  see ya at the track  ryan 8

k-town quad boy #5

yea i heard she was killin it unfortunantly i didnt get to see. and thatnks again guys, how did t.c do i read he wrecked to?
RTR PERFORMANCE ENGINES

blindkaeta

I'm Glad your okay Shelby.  Your back looked terrible.  I'm glad you went to the doctor.  Thanks for the concern, I wasn't doing to well...

Ellis#8


RTN

Quote from: k-town quad boy #5 on May 23, 2007, 09:11:20 PM
yea i heard she was killin it unfortunantly i didnt get to see. and thatnks again guys, how did t.c do i read he wrecked to?

Yeah...she was killin' it. I don't think you boys could've kept up with her on that second moto.

T.C. got lucky on his get off. Other than a face full of dirt he faired well.

Get healed up and get back out there!

#12's (you know the loud one  ::)) Dad


Other Florida sites of interest: www.PinballShark.com