Hills. county shot and killed my dog today

Started by iluvmy250r, May 14, 2007, 08:11:09 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

dalesgrl

I just saw a blurb on channel 8 with another dog being shot by police that looks a lot like the dog Hercules and Cheech both shown in this post.

iluvmy250r

#176
i was getting on here to say the same thing but guess what this dog didn't die they shoot him 2 times and got the dogs leg and one bullet roached of the concrete and hit the cop and yes it does look like my cheech

gtnwood

"Roached"? Uh oh, man those Cop's really are some real bad Cop's if they're smokin weed when they're cappin everyone's dog's. :o
'Political Correctness is a doctrine, fostered by a delusional, illogical minority, and
rabidly promoted by an unscrupulous mainstream media, which holds forth the proposition
that it is entirely possible to pick up a turd by the clean end.'
(From a Texas A&M student)
2005 Kodiak 450, 26" 589s

JackL

Quote from: gtnwood on May 25, 2007, 02:56:28 AM
"Roached"? Uh oh, man those Cop's really are some real bad Cop's if they're smokin weed when they're cappin everyone's dog's. :o

Who left the door unlocked on the short bus???
The only rules that really matter are these: what a man can do and what a man can't do.

FishaHallic

Well post some names on these poor "victims".  I think it has already been established with a quick criminal search that if the police did not go in to this mobile home park with the swat team then they would be making a mistake.  I can't believe you guys would still be posting about this subject with the record these thugs had and still blaming all on the cops,  give me a break.  Anyone that still has an ounce of sympathy for you guys will loose it when they pull up the perps record, not just the perp involved but his brother and I may be wrong but I thought I saw another.................I leave it at that.  But, yes in this case if the police did not have their guns drawn going in then it would have been a major mistake on their part.  Dogs are gone get over it and maybe think about paying restitution to all the other real victims from these thugs.

gtnwood

Yes that has been clearly established :Clap.gif
Well what are we gonna do for fun now, now that you have effectively ended this thread? :J
'Political Correctness is a doctrine, fostered by a delusional, illogical minority, and
rabidly promoted by an unscrupulous mainstream media, which holds forth the proposition
that it is entirely possible to pick up a turd by the clean end.'
(From a Texas A&M student)
2005 Kodiak 450, 26" 589s

Magnum

Very sorry to hear about Cheech.   I loved & lost too many
and it never gets any easier.   Remember Cheech every day!
I believe Heaven is run by dogs, cats & animals in general.   So
you'll play with Cheech again - - you'll be a little older but he'll
always be a 2-year-old lump of fun.


   

KB

I'm sorry for bumping it back to the top, I know I said i was gonna leave it alone,sorry.(but since other people are,why not)
But i think I know what happened, I think the deputy was hallucinating & maybe he really thought the dog was attacking him, otherwise he prob. wouldn't of shot 4 X's (to kill)

Do a Google search on "911 call,cop ate brownie's" & you'll see what I'm trying to say(there's a couple different recording's, listen to both, I promise you'll laugh at it, just like I mentioned before what came out of the evidence room. I wish I could post a link to it. But it's real easy to find.

Also, I don't know why this girl should be blamed for anything her older brother's have done in the past.
Look at what the mayor of N.Y.C.  got caught smoking more than once.

All I was trying to really say is I don't think the dog shoulda been shot to kill, 1 shot and that dog woulda b!tched right up.

CABLEGUY1


gtnwood

Quote from: KB on May 25, 2007, 07:36:39 PM
I'm sorry for bumping it back to the top, I know I said i was gonna leave it alone,sorry.(but since other people are,why not)
But i think I know what happened, I think the deputy was hallucinating & maybe he really thought the dog was attacking him, otherwise he prob. wouldn't of shot 4 X's (to kill)

Do a Google search on "911 call,cop ate brownie's" & you'll see what I'm trying to say(there's a couple different recording's, listen to both, I promise you'll laugh at it, just like I mentioned before what came out of the evidence room. I wish I could post a link to it. But it's real easy to find.

Also, I don't know why this girl should be blamed for anything her older brother's have done in the past.
Look at what the mayor of N.Y.C.  got caught smoking more than once.

All I was trying to really say is I don't think the dog shoulda been shot to kill, 1 shot and that dog woulda b!tched right up.

Hold up now, first it was her Husband, then her Boyfriend, now it was her Older Brother., wow this really is Jerry Springer material.
p.s. it was the Mayor of D.C. that got caught smokin crack. Silly Mayor ya dont smoke crack ya .......... :o
'Political Correctness is a doctrine, fostered by a delusional, illogical minority, and
rabidly promoted by an unscrupulous mainstream media, which holds forth the proposition
that it is entirely possible to pick up a turd by the clean end.'
(From a Texas A&M student)
2005 Kodiak 450, 26" 589s