8th st & 157th blows because..

Started by JackL, May 25, 2007, 02:54:29 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

jrpro130

08 Brute 750
Snorkel/Radiator Relocated, 29.5's, Muzzy, PCIII, UNI, and a few other custom mods

crom A zone

rickys a girl and dont wanna get dirty
2008 brute force 750

30inch itp mulite xxl on ss108s
rad reloated and mimb snorkles
gold/red epi clutch springs
hl springs and extream 2inch lift

JackL

...lot of that going around here. ;)

Good thing it has something for everyone!!!
The only rules that really matter are these: what a man can do and what a man can't do.

06 BaNsHeE


JackL

The only rules that really matter are these: what a man can do and what a man can't do.

dirty1

this place comes in waves...  its cool for a year but then the 2wd bikes that cant hack the trails ride the hard pack and road and attract local fuzz.   the area west of the lake belongs to s.f.w.m.d.  they the ones that run every one off.   my best advise to all of you that are going out there is,   get there, unload, and get in the trails.  fwc comes out and hassles the crowds that hang out around the lake.  once you there and in the trails they dont care  .      and stay away from the trail that leads to the arches . micosukee just baught that property and their police are real pricks.     

the trail below is one of the cooler ones..
foreman 450es
27 mud machine xt's
highlifter lift, superwinch 2000

JackL

Quote from: dirty1 on June 09, 2007, 02:11:01 PM
this place comes in waves...  its cool for a year but then the 2wd bikes that cant hack the trails ride the hard pack and road and attract local fuzz.   the area west of the lake belongs to s.f.w.m.d.  they the ones that run every one off.   my best advise to all of you that are going out there is,   get there, unload, and get in the trails.  fwc comes out and hassles the crowds that hang out around the lake.  once you there and in the trails they dont care  .      and stay away from the trail that leads to the arches . micosukee just baught that property and their police are real pricks.     

the trail below is one of the cooler ones..

Now this makes sense. Great picture!! I stucked my quad in a hole that looked just like that.
The only rules that really matter are these: what a man can do and what a man can't do.

06 BaNsHeE

the place is full of whole like that.There all rock bottom but some are deep.Its fun to fad I dont have a 4x4 nomore

crom A zone

2008 brute force 750

30inch itp mulite xxl on ss108s
rad reloated and mimb snorkles
gold/red epi clutch springs
hl springs and extream 2inch lift

JackL

The only rules that really matter are these: what a man can do and what a man can't do.

Justbilly

Nice Pic.. That jeep looks really familiar, not sure where I can place it..


Carolyn Jo

Who was out there Saturday?  I heard that they were out there giving tickets... :-X :-X :-X

06 BaNsHeE

There werent giving tickets out there that I know of.I was looking over and it wasnt that packed.I was gunna go on my shee but I didnt have gas and wasnt going to take a chance wit 93

Raptor700

I was out Saturday. I did not see any police or FWC. I was told that FWC was on 8th street asking those people to leave. I was parked at the lake and when I left there were people still unloading Quads on 8th st. There were quite alot of people out there both loading and unloading. Doesn't mean that FWC wasn't there its just unlikely do to the number of people still there and no FWC or Cops any where.

cg54329

Fat FWC guy giving warnings, I got one and my friend got one, he says the land owners and sfwm and FPL dont want anybody there, he said I could try locating the owners and asking for permission thus having a slip to ride there. Chances of getting permission I think would be like winning the lottery

Raptor700

WoW I was one of the lucky ones that didn't meet up with a FAT FWC. I'm going to risk it this Saturday anyway.

miassmaro98

2006 wolverine 450 4x4
25 maxxis mudbugs
2k lb winch

----OFF ROAD DIESEL (RED)FOR SALE 3.50 A GALLON----

TNTaylor

I didn't actually see the FWC guy but I was warned by a few other riders that he was parked by the lake.  We parked on 8th and didn't have any problems.  We'll be out there again Friday and possibly Sunday. 
2006 Suzuki Vinson Camo
2007 Raptor 700

Raptor700


miassmaro98

never heard or seen no one to give us trouble on a sunday,plus there was 200 atv on sundays or  more
2006 wolverine 450 4x4
25 maxxis mudbugs
2k lb winch

----OFF ROAD DIESEL (RED)FOR SALE 3.50 A GALLON----

crom A zone

2008 brute force 750

30inch itp mulite xxl on ss108s
rad reloated and mimb snorkles
gold/red epi clutch springs
hl springs and extream 2inch lift

TNTaylor

Probably around 11:00.  I ride a Vinson Camo and my son rides a blue Raptor700.
2006 Suzuki Vinson Camo
2007 Raptor 700

crom A zone

was thinking about going but not till like 5 or 6 got an kfx 400 orange with a lifted black ranger be parked by the lake not sure if ill have the bike on the trailer or not  my 4x4 is the 05 eiger but its in the shop now for new rear end i ripped it off at l cross last month
2008 brute force 750

30inch itp mulite xxl on ss108s
rad reloated and mimb snorkles
gold/red epi clutch springs
hl springs and extream 2inch lift

hwy raptor

man this really blows. So now the FWC is giving people a hard time there too. Basically its all a matter of luck wether you run into these guys out there or not. It doesnt matter if you park on 8th or by the lake cause they are going to both spots anyways !!!! :cursing.gif  bring on the fat FWC :box.gif

cubanprep24

Quote from: hwy raptor on June 12, 2007, 09:59:26 PM
man this really blows. So now the FWC is giving people a hard time there too. Basically its all a matter of luck wether you run into these guys out there or not. It doesnt matter if you park on 8th or by the lake cause they are going to both spots anyways !!!! :cursing.gif  bring on the fat FWC :box.gif
lol thats funny what u said at the end
2006 blue yamaha raptor 350-sold
2008 white suzuki z400
2007 black suzuki king quad 450

Other Florida sites of interest: www.PinballShark.com