Lakeland SSQSA

Started by #26YFZ, May 20, 2007, 09:42:00 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

#26YFZ

Here are a few sample shots of the riding.  If you like what you see, look for me at the races.









^^^ The kid is sick


Tim Farr showed up saturday for practice





















ebtrx450r

Nice Pics!!! Good Job!!

#26YFZ


Hondarider22

wow, that number 19 guy is HOT!  :D finally some good pics of me, and i actually made it through the weekend without any problems  ;D mark is a monster and those pics are amazing. He gets some good shots guys, and im not just saying that bc hes my brother lol

ebtrx450r

Quote from: #26YFZ on May 20, 2007, 11:13:18 PM
:)

You should of come!

Wish I would of been able to! :'( My kidney still hurts! I'll be off for a couple of weeks still. I'm going crazy but at least my bike will have a make over when I get back on it!

mxyfz59

yeah he gets awsome shots he even makes me look good. lol
04 yfz450
looks like a stocker but the list goes on and on.

#3 LTR450

The last pic 19/32 That is 1 of the best pics I have seen in a long time, GREAT pics.

#26YFZ

Quote from: #3 LTR450 on May 21, 2007, 06:08:11 PM
The last pic 19/32 That is 1 of the best pics I have seen in a long time, GREAT pics.

Wow thanks a lot man

CountryBoy

The pics are great Darren!! ;)
_*Modded Motorsports*_
       (727)432-0270

www.sponsorhouse.com/Members/TCNales
www.GandGracing.com

*Thanks to my Sponsors*
M&M Racing
SKY Powersports
AC Racing
Scott USA
PowerMadd
Gaerne

MOTOCROSS MAVERICK

[url="http://www.sponsorhouse.com/Members/MOTOMAV/Home.aspx"]http://www.sponsorhouse.com/Members/MOTOMAV/Home.aspx[/url]

Other Florida sites of interest: www.PinballShark.com