tires for mountain riding

Started by mud.junkie, May 21, 2007, 10:41:32 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

mud.junkie

I have mud-zilla's now but am going to Tenn. in a week or so so i need to know what kind of tires should i get for this type of riding. 0r rubicon 2" lift 27" mudzilla's on now.Friemd are telling me bighorns are the way to go. I need opinions please soon so i can order tires.

Thanks

Kawa3

Ground clearence is your enemy up there! Big horns are great tires from what I have read I would do them terra cross or mud lite xtrs. But watch your GC!
2010 Polaris Ranger Crew on 29.5 Outlaws.

2007 Arctic Cat 650 H1

2005 Arctic Cat 650 V2

2004 Kawasaki Prairie 700

mud.junkie

keeping my mudzilla's on and we shall see what happens. I can't justify buying new tires that are not mud tires for something i am doing once.Taking stock wheels just in case,but, i would rather buy new mud tires when i get back.