track being built in Nashville ga!!!

Started by sykolincoln, May 13, 2007, 08:01:40 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

sykolincoln

went ridding around with a few buds today to check out this track being built in Nashville GA, (about 30 miles from the Valdosta GA track) its still beign built but appears to be a nice track when done, alittle bigger in size than thunderbowl  with very slight banking, but im sure they have a bit more to work on it yet, will find out more info as soon as possible, I thought about unloading the trike when there and testing it out, but....that would be tresspassing and a host of other problems if I gout cought im sure, plus it was soggy after a nights rain.



3 wheelers are like parapalegic girls....you know you want to ride it!

www.3wheelerworldforums.com

www.sponsorhouse.com/Members/SOUTHGACUSTOMS

Hoosier Daddy

BLISS Feed, Hay, and Race Fuels Zephyrhills, Fl
"Character is what you have when no one is looking"

HillKiller

    Any idea what they plan on racing there? Is it meant to be a Kart track?
[url="//www.southerndirttrackassociation.com"]www.SouthernDirtTrackAssociation.Com[/url]

Special thanks to my sponsor:
WareRacing Engines


  Sunoco Race Fuel Distributor
5 gal pails 110,112,116
See me at the track or email me here

sykolincoln

I KNOW NUZIN! lol, really dont know squat right now, its not big enough to run cars so I suspect Karts, but I will find out more this next week
3 wheelers are like parapalegic girls....you know you want to ride it!

www.3wheelerworldforums.com

www.sponsorhouse.com/Members/SOUTHGACUSTOMS

fastrnrik

They've been talking about a new track being built up around there somewhere on the karting forums. My super keen powers of deduction say this is probably it.

derek330

let me know when its done alan... so we can go test it out and see whats up!! 8)
2010 SDTA OPEN CLASS CHAMP!
        > Mystic Motorsports<
     The innovators not the imitators!   
     <Performance 2-stroke engines>
     3 TIME open class championship engine
      builder and tuner.

sykolincoln

Chris I sent you an email concerning this track and another track, check it out.
3 wheelers are like parapalegic girls....you know you want to ride it!

www.3wheelerworldforums.com

www.sponsorhouse.com/Members/SOUTHGACUSTOMS

sykolincoln

any word??? im currios as to wassup?!
3 wheelers are like parapalegic girls....you know you want to ride it!

www.3wheelerworldforums.com

www.sponsorhouse.com/Members/SOUTHGACUSTOMS

sykolincoln

3 wheelers are like parapalegic girls....you know you want to ride it!

www.3wheelerworldforums.com

www.sponsorhouse.com/Members/SOUTHGACUSTOMS

Hoosier Daddy

Quote from: sykolincoln on May 23, 2007, 01:57:10 PM
BUMP  cuz I want to know ;D


as soon as we know... youll know.... LOL....  :-*
BLISS Feed, Hay, and Race Fuels Zephyrhills, Fl
"Character is what you have when no one is looking"

sykolincoln

aww man.... dont give me a kiss... thats nasty, im not TIM :o
3 wheelers are like parapalegic girls....you know you want to ride it!

www.3wheelerworldforums.com

www.sponsorhouse.com/Members/SOUTHGACUSTOMS