Holy Crap

Started by jayman, May 19, 2007, 12:05:44 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

jayman

2006 RTR Performance LTR450 #15- Mine
2008 RTR Performance TRX450R #42- Sons
2008 Poooolaris RZR #64- Wifes

www.centralfllistings.com

Ida_Mann

Id@ M@nn

www.facebook.com/IdaShotMe
'99 Honda 400EX ATP'd (quietly making noise)
'02 Honda Foreman Rubicon
'00 Honda TRX90
8 X 20 Enclosed hauler/camper
"Show me a smooth operation and I'll show you someone who is hiding mistakes, real boats rock."

eldiablo64

sweet! i wonder how fast it goes.
TAKE IT OUT AND PLAY WITH IT     AT THE  [url="//floridamotoplex.com"]FLORIDAMOTOPLEX.com[/url]

Chuck_Norris

that is slick, I thought 4 wheel'n was expensive. I can only imagine what that thing costs to operate let alone build

Mudneck

IF ONLY QUADS COULD FLY.....................


I was on the NIMITZ back in the day & the Tomcats would laucnch in after burner & we were practically right behind them. The flames would hit the JBD and were forced up & over our heads. You had to run when they were lowering beause they would cook you. And the noise...Bone shaking..the memories ;D
[url="http://mudneck.com/home.html"]http://mudneck.com/home.html[/url]

MuddFreak77

Never argue with an Idiot. They drag you down to their level, and then beat you with experience!


'07 Suzuki King Quad
3k Warn Winch
GPS

2001 F-250 4X4 Diesel, 6 way hand

Da_Mtg_Man

Quote from: bushwacker on May 19, 2007, 01:34:42 PM
IF ONLY QUADS COULD FLY.....................


I was on the NIMITZ back in the day & the Tomcats would laucnch in after burner & we were practically right behind them. The flames would hit the JBD and were forced up & over our heads. You had to run when they were lowering beause they would cook you. And the noise...Bone shaking..the memories ;D

My step brother was on the NIMITZ back in the early 80's. That ship was awesome. We went on a tour once when it was docked in Homestead.
FLORIDA MUD RIDER

digginfool

#7
Very cool.  There is also video of a remote control B-52 with 8 jet engines somewhere on the net.  I'll see if I can locate it and post the link.

Here's the link to the B-52 video.

http://video.google.com/videoplay?docid=2379631881909647236&q=remote+control+b-52
"Peace is that brief glorious moment in history when everybody stands around reloading". --Thomas Jefferson

"When plunder becomes a way of life for a group of men living together in society, they create for themselves ... a legal system that authorizes it and a moral code that glorifies it."

YFZ450-Tampa

those planes are awsome ! wow, you couls almost fit in that B-52, nice !
Luis 
                              Quad #29 
                                 XC

NYRAPTOR

i have the one that you wind up the prop untill the rubberband almost snaps! then you throw it, it crashes and you have to rebuild it. ;) i still have dial up connection too!! i'm a caveman.  ;D

eldiablo64

lmao , do you have a rotary dial phone to? lol
TAKE IT OUT AND PLAY WITH IT     AT THE  [url="//floridamotoplex.com"]FLORIDAMOTOPLEX.com[/url]

buzzardman

I fly r/c gas helicopters, and that is the real challenge.  The jets aren't all that hard to fly but they are expensive.  They do have a great "cool factor".  but the most difficult r/c hobby is the heli's. 

JackL

Hey thats cool. Needs a tail hook!!

The only rules that really matter are these: what a man can do and what a man can't do.

eldiablo64

I've always thought the copters were cool to .
TAKE IT OUT AND PLAY WITH IT     AT THE  [url="//floridamotoplex.com"]FLORIDAMOTOPLEX.com[/url]