FISHAHALLIC, I AM CALLIN YOU OUT!!!!

Started by bigscrub79, May 16, 2007, 11:38:59 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

bigscrub79

YOU SUCK!!!!! Start a thread like that then lock it.  >:(  >:(  You are no fun, lol. ;D
[url="http://img253.imageshack.us/img253/1497/fmrsmall2oi6.gif"]http://img253.imageshack.us/img253/1497/fmrsmall2oi6.gif[/url]

Bigscrb15

Quote from: bigscrub79 on May 16, 2007, 11:38:59 PM
YOU SUCK!!!!! Start a thread like that then lock it.  >:(  >:(  You are no fun, lol. ;D

i know you wanna get goin on a political debate with fish.... you have been kicking yourself in the butt everyday for not starting up a political conversation when we stopped by his house, lol.
"When once you have tasted flight, you will forever walk the earth with your eyes turned skyward, for there you have been, and there you will always long to return."

FishaHallic

That was a joke for Swamp Donkey, but you know after I did that I felt a little like the Bounty for some reason  :dunno.gif.  I even almost deleted that post but I said what the heck, then Ida used his majic powers to go in and post on it after I locked it. 

I was enjoying that deputy killed the dog post so much last nite I could have stayed up all night watching it.  So then I posted the Religious post and had swamp donkey ask about Ms. Hillary so I figured I would go along.

Boy, I have alot of fun on this site. :ThumbsUp.gif :ThumbsUp.gif

FishaHallic


Bigscrb15

Rebel and JohnF, did yall forget to take your midol?
"When once you have tasted flight, you will forever walk the earth with your eyes turned skyward, for there you have been, and there you will always long to return."

FishaHallic

I finally get a post about me (my favorite subject  :R) and I get 2 kids arguing about cars they don't even have, I don't get it  :'(.

JackL

Quote from: Rebel on May 17, 2007, 12:31:13 AM
Quote from: JohnF on May 17, 2007, 12:28:20 AM
no more posting on atvflorida in this thread? time to move on to tamparacing to talk about racing cars where you dont have a car either? go to www.fatfuksanonymous.com   maybe you will fit in there or maybe www.extremlyskilled15yearoldmechanics.com

LMAO I have to make another post.  That was one of the worst, if not the worst, insult/comebacks ive ever read.  Then again, it's coming from you..... and on that level thats a very good insult/comback. :R

Oh please don't. I'm starting to like people I should hate, and that just don't seem right. Just buy any freaking car already!!! I'm starting to think we should take up a collection and buy you an 84 mustang with a four banger so you can hack off the exhaust and be cool for your friends.  8)
The only rules that really matter are these: what a man can do and what a man can't do.

Ida_Mann

would the two adolescents quit,,,,I have a paper due by midnight.

Id@
Id@ M@nn

www.facebook.com/IdaShotMe
'99 Honda 400EX ATP'd (quietly making noise)
'02 Honda Foreman Rubicon
'00 Honda TRX90
8 X 20 Enclosed hauler/camper
"Show me a smooth operation and I'll show you someone who is hiding mistakes, real boats rock."

FishaHallic

Your moms are calling...........time for bed.

Ida_Mann

Id@ M@nn

www.facebook.com/IdaShotMe
'99 Honda 400EX ATP'd (quietly making noise)
'02 Honda Foreman Rubicon
'00 Honda TRX90
8 X 20 Enclosed hauler/camper
"Show me a smooth operation and I'll show you someone who is hiding mistakes, real boats rock."

bigscrub79

WOW, I posted this to rag on Mr. aHallic a little bit. Then the youngins come on in and go retarded. (Nevermind, thanks Id@)
Quote from: FishaHallic on May 17, 2007, 12:26:09 AM
That was a joke for Swamp Donkey, but you know after I did that I felt a little like the Bounty for some reason  :dunno.gif.  I even almost deleted that post but I said what the heck, then Ida used his majic powers to go in and post on it after I locked it. 

I was enjoying that deputy killed the dog post so much last nite I could have stayed up all night watching it.  So then I posted the Religious post and had swamp donkey ask about Ms. Hillary so I figured I would go along.

Boy, I have alot of fun on this site. :ThumbsUp.gif :ThumbsUp.gif
I figured it was something like that.
[url="http://img253.imageshack.us/img253/1497/fmrsmall2oi6.gif"]http://img253.imageshack.us/img253/1497/fmrsmall2oi6.gif[/url]

Young Gun

Do I ever pick a fight?  No, he has to say a stupid comment.  I wasnt even involved in this thread and he said something about me.  All you oldies need to go to bed ;) Im done with this thread unless its about Fishahallic
2008 KFX450R
Full DASA Exhaust, FCI, Dynojet PC5, Hiper CF1 Beadlocks, ITP GNCC Holeshots, IMS Roll Bumper, ProArmor FAT Peg Nerfbars, Red Radiator hoses, Engine ICE Coolant, Spider Grips, Blingster Rear Grab Bar

2004 TRX450R
Too much to list...

Ida_Mann

Quote from: Rebel on May 17, 2007, 01:36:42 AM
Do I ever pick a fight?  No, he has to say a stupid comment.  I wasnt even involved in this thread and he said something about me.  All you oldies need to go to bed ;) Im done with this thread unless its about Fishahallic

you said you were done before, why do I not believe you.

Id@
Id@ M@nn

www.facebook.com/IdaShotMe
'99 Honda 400EX ATP'd (quietly making noise)
'02 Honda Foreman Rubicon
'00 Honda TRX90
8 X 20 Enclosed hauler/camper
"Show me a smooth operation and I'll show you someone who is hiding mistakes, real boats rock."

SWAMP_DONKEY

Quote from: FishaHallic on May 17, 2007, 12:26:09 AM
That was a joke for Swamp Donkey, but you know after I did that I felt a little like the Bounty for some reason  :dunno.gif.  I even almost deleted that post but I said what the heck, then Ida used his majic powers to go in and post on it after I locked it. 

I was enjoying that deputy killed the dog post so much last nite I could have stayed up all night watching it.  So then I posted the Religious post and had swamp donkey ask about Ms. Hillary so I figured I would go along.

Boy, I have alot of fun on this site. :ThumbsUp.gif :ThumbsUp.gif

Havent you moved YET?? LOL