Anyone know a well driller with a rig that can make it down to the Keys?

Started by JackL, September 11, 2007, 01:13:24 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

JackL

I have some friends that need a salt water well drilled maybe 30ft deep in Big Pine Key.
Can one of those hand operated towers hope to make it through coral rock to that depth, and where do you get them?

The only rules that really matter are these: what a man can do and what a man can't do.

m0n0x1d3

I have a friend that I ride with that has some type of drill.How deep are you looking to go and what size well?I could make some calls and see if he can accomadate you.

JackL

No deeper than 30' judging by the other firewells in the area, and I think 2" would be fine, but maybe 4" or 6" because they want to put a submersible pump in it. Depends on what the driller can do.

The only rules that really matter are these: what a man can do and what a man can't do.

Cory1020

youngquist brothers, give them a call 239-489-4444. They do anything from home wells to several thousand feet deep. I know they have done some big ones in the keys, dunno about doing a small one down there though.. Ill ask my dad, he works for them...
99 F-150 4x4
8" lift on 35x13.5 cooper sst

02 Rubicon
06 Rancher 4x4
01 Rancher 4x4
98 Fourtrax 2x4
06 Raptor 700
05 Rincon

JackL

Quote from: Cory1020 on September 12, 2007, 05:03:27 PM
youngquist brothers, give them a call 239-489-4444. They do anything from home wells to several thousand feet deep. I know they have done some big ones in the keys, dunno about doing a small one down there though.. Ill ask my dad, he works for them...

Thank you.
The only rules that really matter are these: what a man can do and what a man can't do.

Cory1020

No problem, glad I could help. Ill ask my dad tonight when he gets home.. Or did you already call them?
99 F-150 4x4
8" lift on 35x13.5 cooper sst

02 Rubicon
06 Rancher 4x4
01 Rancher 4x4
98 Fourtrax 2x4
06 Raptor 700
05 Rincon